Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LARRY Sez: "Gimme a RAZZIE Already!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LARRY Sez: "Gimme a RAZZIE Already!"
    Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:03am
The Droopy tattoo is what makes him so hardcore.
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 7:32pm
Yea, don't mess with Jason Mewes. He has a Droopy tattoo.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 10:38am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Jason Lee? If we're going by redneck credentials, he's hardly a redneck. He's actually a skater-dude.

And a good friend of Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes... you mess with Jason Lee, then Jay and Silent Bob will  you up Jersey Style!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 3:37am
Originally posted by moorlock2003

Yeah, and add in that guy from My Name is Earl...   

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

I'd vote for him to get a Razzie if he would just go away completely... and take Jeff Foxworthy with him.

Jason Lee? If we're going by redneck credentials, he's hardly a redneck. He's actually a skater-dude.
-Iron helps us play-
moorlock2003 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2009 at 3:53am

Yeah, and add in that guy from My Name is Earl...   

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

I'd vote for him to get a Razzie if he would just go away completely... and take Jeff Foxworthy with him.

Fred Cooper
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2009 at 12:47am

The Candyman can, cause he mixes it with blood and makes the world scream loud...

I'm so going to kick the Candyman's butt if he doesn't stop killing people....

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2009 at 7:15pm
I never saw all of Candyman anyway. Something about a movie called "Candyman" kind of turns me off. I understand the irony factor of calling your killer Candyman, but I mean... Candyman? Candyman.. Seriousl--
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2009 at 12:23am

Damnit candyman, stop killing dEd... I need him around here to talk to... otherwise I have to talk to myself more.

Although, didn't you have to say Candyman's name 5 times... and I think you only had to say Candle Jack's once.... Bloody Mary might have been three times... But I think saying Bloody Mary one time at the bar might be lethal enough....

I think this particular entity is more akin to Candyman or Candle Jack than Beetlejuice. Because Candyman and Candle Jack are much more evil, and much more lethal. I mean, if I were to say Candyman and Candle Jack ju--

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2009 at 7:07pm
I think this particular entity is more akin to Candyman or Candle Jack than Beetlejuice. Because Candyman and Candle Jack are much more evil, and much more lethal. I mean, if I were to say Candyman and Candle Jack ju--
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2009 at 7:02am

So, it's sort of like Beetlejuice? Say it's name three trimes and it appears? 

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You've mentioned it's name twice. If you say it three times, they get to make another movie.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 12:18pm
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You've mentioned it's name twice. If you say it three times, they get to make another movie.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 9:42am

And the sky will turn black as pitch, and the rivers shall run red with blood... And thus shall the Moviepocalypse be upon us. Woe unto the critics, for the end is nigh.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 8:51am
Hmmm, Larry the Cable Guy as directed by Uwe Boll? Throw in Seltzerberg as the writers and Michael Bay as the producer and we'll be having a field day!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 6:37am

Funny in his personal actions, sure. I remember him challenging someone to a boxing match because that person gave one of his films a bad review. And then when Uwe won the match, he proclaimed that it was PROOF that his movies were great.

As far as his movies go, there is nothing funny about those. But at least he hasn't sunk so low as to cast Larry the Cable Guy!

Now that is an artful return to the topic at hand if I ever saw one!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2009 at 1:50am
It totally does. He's a funny guy.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2009 at 4:46pm

So, are you saying that Boll is deriving pleasure from torturing the filmgoing audiences? It makes a sick sort of sense...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>