Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > NEXT DAY AIR
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

They Made a Movie, but Will ANYBODY Come?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: They Made a Movie, but Will ANYBODY Come?
    Posted: May 15 2009 at 8:45am

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

And should earn me a nice paycheck... maybe I could use the money to pay off some directors who should never work again.

I don't know, that would have be a helluva lot of payoff.

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 1:12pm
Seems like something that might be effective though. Instead of signing an online petition to keep Uwe from making more movies, why not start a fundraiser to give him money to quit?
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:29pm
I call it the "Uwe, Please Stop Making Crap Movies"" Fund. I figure if we raise enough, perhaps we can get him sent to some hellhole that no one wants anything to do with... like Wyoming, or New Jersey.
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2009 at 12:52am
Wyoming? In Cheney's man-sized safe? No, I wouldn't like that though, Uwe and I still need to make a live action Mike Tyson's Punch-Out movie.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2009 at 3:19pm

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

I call it the "Uwe, Please Stop Making Crap Movies"" Fund. I figure if we raise enough, perhaps we can get him sent to some hellhole that no one wants anything to do with... like Wyoming, or New Jersey.

Or Alaska, so Palin can hunt him for sport!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2009 at 5:33pm

No, if I send him to Alaska, and Palin shoots him, There would actually be a reason to like Sarah Palin, other then her resemblence to Tina Fey...

And as far as teh Mike Tyson Punch Out movie goes, I hear they have Mike Tyson cast as King Hippo, and they are in negotiations with Michael Clark Duncan to play Mike Tyson...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 7:41am
lol Excellent call.
Speaking of Michael Clark Duncan playing Mike Tyson, here's some more trivia that I can't remember if I've brought up before:

In Street Fighter II in Japan, the last boss's name is Vega. The guy in the mask is Balrog. And the boxer's name is Mike Bison. They shuffled them all around to avoid a legal fight with Mike Tyson, who is the obvious inspiration for what we know here as Balrog. The Balrog who was played by Michael Clark Duncan in the recent Street Walkerfighter movie.
I'd like to see George Hamilton as Super Machoman, Lil John as Mr. Sandman, Justin Long as Glass Joe, and Yakov Smirnoff as Soda Popinski.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 8:07am

Soda Popinski can make "In Soviet Russia" jokes all through his fight...

And that is always a fun bit of trivia.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 11:52am
Considering I'm watching Scrubs right now, I'd kind of like to see Zach Braff as Lil' Mac, just to see him get punched a few times. Do you see Danny Glover or Louis Gosset Jr. as ummm... I can't remember Lil' Mac's trainer's name.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 12:24pm

Danny Glover all the way. Danny Glover needs another good role.

And someone I'd love to see punched more then a few times is Wes Bentley... or Nic Cage... or just about anyone else involved in the Ghost Rider movie... But as long as the two of them get punched out, I'd be happy.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 1:18pm

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

lol Excellent call.
Speaking of Michael Clark Duncan playing Mike Tyson, here's some more trivia that I can't remember if I've brought up before:

In Street Fighter II in Japan, the last boss's name is Vega. The guy in the mask is Balrog. And the boxer's name is Mike Bison. They shuffled them all around to avoid a legal fight with Mike Tyson, who is the obvious inspiration for what we know here as Balrog. The Balrog who was played by Michael Clark Duncan in the recent Street Walkerfighter movie.
I'd like to see George Hamilton as Super Machoman, Lil John as Mr. Sandman, Justin Long as Glass Joe, and Yakov Smirnoff as Soda Popinski.

Please tell me this "Punch Out" movie adaptation is a joke. Seriously, H-Wood has just given up all together. They have gone past the bottom of the barrell and are now half way to China.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 2:39pm
Wait for "Pong: The Movie" Starring Vin Diesel as Player 1, Nic Cage as Player 2, and Vern Troyer as the ball.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 8:55am
Morgan Freeman as Bald Bull...
John Cho as Piston Honda...
Kal Penn as the Indian guy...
Steven Cojocaru as Don Flamenco...
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 8:59am
Kal Penn can't be the Indian Guy, he's some big important political guy now...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 11:52am
Is that why they just up and killed him off of House out of no where?
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2009 at 1:52pm

Yep. His character's suicide was a direct result of Barack Obama... so in essence, the President killed off one of House's cohorts... A truly amazing thing. Not only did the president meet Spider-man, he also killed off Kal Penn. What a profound effect on pop-culture!

(this is in no way meant as a political statement, just an amused rambling)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>