Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Spawn of Britney Needs a Nick-Name!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AbCaBc View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AbCaBc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spawn of Britney Needs a Nick-Name!
    Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:42am

Well, Britney is OK, but K-Fag, blech!

AbCaBc View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote AbCaBc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2006 at 12:40am
"Help me, who are these people?"
jayandshevon View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote jayandshevon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:43am
How about stupid retard?
st.sinner View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote st.sinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 8:06am
i don't know what to name the kid, but i know what kevin is calling it "MORE INCOME FOR DADDY!"..if he really IS the father. you never know about britney
jumbalaya View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote jumbalaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 7:42am

Looking down the road twenty years, it'd be whatever you'd call a cross between the aging Madonna and a young Vanilla Ice.

I love Britney View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote I love Britney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 6:20am
I agree this is not nice.  I love Britney (hate Kevin). 
FarmerJoe View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote FarmerJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 11:39am
The child was doomed from the start, born into that world, by thoes parents...hell I'll take my "Rosanne" type child hood over that any day. I can imagine that as we speak Disney and/or Nickelodeon are just waiting to pounce on him and create yet another lame-ass pre-teen sitcom to further numb the minds of todays youth. I vote for "Screwed"
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 3:12pm
...BRATTNEY...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 8:56pm
ps9 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ps9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 3:54pm
How about Chubberline! That baby is so darn chubby and adorable! I really hate that he looks like Kevin though.
Cassiopeia View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cassiopeia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 7:57am

If Britney Spears was my mother, I wouldn't be in concert choir. She has no talent, whatsoever as far as singing goes (anyone can learn to dance and shake their fake breasts [you go plastic-girl, go])and she is a complete embaressment to the south. She is what makes the music industry so sterilized. True "talent" can not be mass produced, it is unique, ground-breaking and severly thought provoking. That is what defines talent. Not some 'wannabe' singer without the skill enough to write music, let alone the voice talent to sing it.

I personally believe whatever she names her child will be suitable. Afterall, he will have to work extra hard to gain respect enough to unmask the opaque (and embaressing) shadow that his parents have already managed to force upon the poor dear.

Speak for yourself.
$Ashanti$ View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote $Ashanti$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 1:52am
Y'all are so sick!  You wish Britney was ur mother inside ha ha But she isn't. Her baby is cute and she's a pretty talented singer (not actress, but singer.). She's cute, she's down to earth, she's talented, she's hot... And she doesn't get on my nerves - so I love her ha ha
Double G View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Double G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 6:05pm

Of course its cries and squeals are probably better than Moms...

How about Lipsync? 

old_dude View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote old_dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 2:45am
How about Therapy ??? might as well get a jump start.
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 6:14pm

I think the worst nickname is this: Pepsi. She's already done a lot of Pepsi commercials. I don't think it would be cool having Britney with her son drinking Pepsi in a Pepsi commercial, she'd just, "Now it's Pepsi! Pepsi! For those who think young!"

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Don/photoguy View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Don/photoguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 10:11am

How about "Media-fodder" for the little tyke?  After all, the news of her spawn gave Pinhead O'Brien from "The Insider" and the idiots on "Entertainment Tonight" something to talk about.

Did anyone else notice the People magazine cover last week?  I wouldn't buy that rag for anything, but I saw it at the grocery check-out.  It proudly announced that "Britney speaks her mind."  Wow, I'll bet that was an in-depth piece that filled up 1/4 of a page.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>