The Big Question: How Many Bux値l B LOST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Big Question: How Many Bux値l B LOST
    Posted: March 13 2010 at 5:11am
It is inevitable . . . .Dead  

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by orly1971

Was disapointed that Ferrell has not "won" a Razzie for this bomb, he's long overdue, like Jeff Bridges was for an Oscar.
Oh, his time will come, you can count on that.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2010 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by orly1971

Was disapointed that Ferrell has not "won" a Razzie for this bomb, he's long overdue, like Jeff Bridges was for an Oscar.
Oh, his time will come, you can count on that.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
orly1971 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote orly1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2010 at 10:43am
I was disappointed when Ferrell did not "won" a Razzie for this bomb -- he's long overdue, like Jeff Bridges was for an Oscar.
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2010 at 8:59pm
True, Rob Schneider hasn't been funny in anything he has been in. The fact that he's friends with Adam Sandler is the only reason why he's still hired. As for Steve Martin, he co-wrote the script for "Pink Panter 2", so you would think he would have worked his comedic strengths into the movie ... which he didn't.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 10:02pm
I've already noted in another thread that Land of the Lost got my vote as worst movie, but Steve Martin edged out Will Ferrell for worst actor...that was a tough choice.

Allow me to make a case for another strong candidate for Worst Actor of the Decade: Rob Schneider.  For a man making a living as a comic actor, I'd challenge anyone out there to describe one truly funny scene this man has ever appeared in, let alone movie. I can't even watch him on the screen without leaving the theater feeling as if I need a shower.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 11:28am
Eddie Murphy has been on the worst streak of his career lately. Ever since he picked up that transgender street walker, his career went to hell in a hand basket. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he walks away this year with Worst Actor of the Year AND Decade.
dkla View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote dkla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2010 at 11:33am
Don't be too sure -- Eddie Murphy and John Travolta were pretty bad last year too...  :)
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 7:59pm
I'm pretty sure it will be a two man race between Ferrell and Stever Martin. But I'm more interested in who will win Worst Actor of the Decade, Eddie Murphy or Mike Myers.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 6:46pm
I remember when one publication deemed Will Ferrell the most overpaid actor in Hollywood. Unlike Will Ferrell's past work, my classmates didn't like his role in Land of the Lost. I say it's high time he "wins" Worst Actor.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2009 at 2:07am

Razzie Movie Joke: You know it's a Razzie-worthy movie when the DVD is marked down to $10...after being released only 3 weeks ago!

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
movieman View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2009 at 4:57am

As I was browsing Target this morning, I saw that this movie was marked down to $10 -- and it's been out for what, 3 weeks? Usually when a movie gets poor box office results, the production budget gets recouped from DVD and Blu-Ray sales. Clearly that ain't gonna happen with this one!

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2009 at 11:26am
Oh yea, and several PETA protests. That's how you know your meal is good.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2009 at 9:22am
Don't mean to turn this into a one-up race, but that burger weighs 4 pounds...
-Iron helps us play-
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 5:08pm
Then there is this recipe for Bacon-Apple pie:

Lattice-Top Bacon Apple Pie
The bacon lattice really doesn稚 want to stay tucked in around the edges
of the pie. Be sure to include extra bacon sticking off the edge of the pie
and tuck it down the inside of the crust to help mitigate this. Also, having
a larger rim of pie dough to extend a bit further toward the center of the
pie would probably help.
The quality of the bacon here matters. You want a bacon with a good
amount of fat for the lattice top, since that痴 replacing the butter usually
included in apple pie filling. You also want a bacon with a good flavor
when fried and eaten alone, because that痴 almost what you have on top
the pie.
I should also admit that I used store-bought pie crust. Honestly, I think
the stuff you buy in rolls in the fridge case is almost as good as home
made and a hell of a lot easier.

1 9″ pie crust
3 strips bacon, chopped and fried crispy
6-7 medium to large tart apples, peeled, cored and sliced (I used a
combination of Cortlands and Ida Reds)
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp Scotch (I used Johnny Black. You want something noticeably
smoky.)
1/2 cup real maple syrup
6-7 slices bacon, halved lengthwise

Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spread the pie crust in a 9″ pie pan and leave
the overhanging edges. Sprinkle the bacon crumbles over the crust.

Mix together the apple slices, brown sugar, nutmeg, cloves, cornstarch
and scotch. Spread over the bacon in the pie crust. Pour the maple syrup
evenly over the apples.

Arrange the strips of bacon over the top of the pie crust in a lattice, then
fold the edges of the pie crust over the bacon and crimp.

Bake for about an hour, until the bacon on top is nicely crisp, the crust is
browned and a knife pushes easily into an apple slice. (Happily, these
should all happen at roughly the same time.)
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 5:02pm

I can top that with Allee Willis' Dixie Dog Recipe:

Split frankfurters lengthwise, then fill the split with peanut butter and wrap in a strip of bacon, grill until bacon is crispy then slide into toasted frankfurter roll

I can hear Elvis licking his lips right now!!!! 

Here's the LINK:

www.alleewillis.com/blog/2009/07/04/allee-willis-kitsch-o-th e-day-happy-4th-o-july-hot-dog-platter-ultimate-hot-dog-reci pe/   

2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum
RAZZIEョ Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2009 at 7:38am
Originally posted by JoeBacon

Don't forget the Luther
Burger

Luther Burger? That's bad, but worse yet...
BEHOLD! The Fifth Third Burger, from my hometown here. The local minor league baseball team has created this burger. It contains about 2000 calories.
There's a picture, to wet your whistle.
-Iron helps us play-
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>