Site slowness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BluBubbles View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BluBubbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site slowness
    Posted: July 01 2010 at 12:35pm
Took a long time for it to load for me too.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2009 at 12:51pm
I know this is going to sound melodramatic, but I can hardly even use the site anymore. It takes a good 5 minutes for most parts of the site to load at all, from any computer, and any browser I use. Remember how much I USED to post on here?
-Iron helps us play-
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2009 at 1:20pm
Yes. This sight has been a bit slow for me for a while but I've gotten used to it by now.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2009 at 5:57pm
As of late...the site has gone to a snail's pace...and I do believe that the servers may be slightly overloaded...  Perhaps it's time to consider adding a new one for the site???  HINT HINT
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
 Post Reply Post Reply