Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > 2009 YEAR-END WRAP-UP!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Suggestions for RAZZIE® Consideration!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestions for RAZZIE® Consideration!
    Posted: January 03 2010 at 12:44pm

I'd like to help to the Razzie voters by offering the following info, "For Your Consideration!"

Worst Picture:

Brüno
Obsessed
The Pink Panther 2.
Transformers 2: Revenge to the Fallen
Twilight Saga: New Moon
Year One

Worst Actor:

Steve Martin, The Pink Panther 2.
Sacha Baron Cohen, Brüno
Matthew McCougheney, Ghosts of Girlfrien's Past (He hasn't been a nominee before!!!)
Robert Pattinson, Twilight Saga: New Moon
Jack Black, Year One
Shia LaBeouf, Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Worst Actress:

Beyoncé, Obsessed
Hayden Panettiere, I Love you Beth Cooper
Megan Fox, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Kate Hudson, Bride Wars
Jennifer Garner, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Hilary Swank, Amelia

Worst Supporting Actor:

Taylor Lautner, Twilight Saga: New Moon
Michael Cera, Year One
Michael Douglas, Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past
Chandler Cantebury, Knowing
Jason Earles, Hannah Montana: The Movie
Marlon Wayans, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

Worst Supporting Actress:

Sienna Miller, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra
Kelly Preston, Old Dogs

Worst Screen Couple:

Jack Black & Michael Cera, Year One
Robert Pattinson, Kristin Steward & Taylor Lautner, Twilight Saga: New Moon
Shia LaBeouf & Megan Foy, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Sacha Baron Cohen & his nuts, Brüno
Beyoncé & Idris Elba, Obsessed 

And I almost forgot: Please, voters, remember JARED PADALECKI in FRIDAY 13TH!!! He played in another movie like this (House of Wax) - but now the time is come -- Please, vote for him!!!

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR: JARED PADALECKI IN FRIDAY 13TH

FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2010 at 1:18pm
These are all worthy choices and they will be strongly considered.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2010 at 5:08pm
My only complaint, and it's a shoddy one, is that it'd be kind of mean to give Kelly Preston or John Travolta a Razzie this year.
-Iron helps us play-
Gregory View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gregory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 5:03am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

My only complaint, and it's a shoddy one, is that it'd be kind of mean to give Kelly Preston or John Travolta a Razzie this year.

I agree with you on that.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 7:06am
Hmmm, Travolta and Preston have had it pretty bad last year, maybe we should go easy on them. Besides, they haven't done anything to top the horror that was "Battlefield Earth".
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 9:00pm
Honnestly... what a great selection!Shocked It is not official I guesse, but it is good!

I'd add 2012 for ''Worst Picture'' but I don't know what to remove because actually all the others choiced movies pretty suck, and Kristen Stewart for ''Worst Actress''!

Good, seriously, good! But you have to know... for me until the moment that Twilight: new moon is selected, it's a perfect selection!Big smile
Mrs. Magnatech View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2010 at 1:37pm
Worst Picture - This Is It

Worst Actor - Michael Jackson

Come on, people! I'm sick of the media kissing this freak's ass just because he croaked.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2010 at 2:00pm
I posted this on another thread as well, but I have one serious suggestion for this year's Razzies. I would recommend that Head Razz make some sort of effort to give the attendees at this year's ceremony the opportunity to make contributions to Haiti relief. I would also urge all of our members, as you are making out your check for your dues this year, to take a moment and write another check: One to the Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders or some other reputable relief organization. Thanks for your consideration.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 5:55am
Folks, the voting ballots are already out. Whatever didn't make the list, didn't make the list. We'll know soon enough what made the final five for each catagory.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 3:14pm
Actually, ballots aren't due back for a few days yet and write-ins are offered in every category. Unfortunately, my ballot is already on it's way back west, so bribes are futile. Big smile
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Actually, ballots aren't due back for a few days yet and write-ins are offered in every category. Unfortunately, my ballot is already on it's way back west, so bribes are futile. Big smile
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the ballots have been mailed back within the same week they arrived at voters' homes, so all these suggestions being posted here are too little, too late.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 4:09pm
Once again, I BEG that you add Chris Klein for Supporting Actor.

And major "lol" kudos to suggesting Michael Jackson.

A song of dedication. NSFW.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 4:42pm
True, Every aspect of "Chung-Li" should be added in for each catagory.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Michaels

True, Every aspect of "Chung-Li" should be added in for each catagory.

lol, Well, I mean, terrible yes, but it doesn't have the general reknown as some of the other contenders. Chris Klein's performance was LEGENDARY though. It was "The Room" caliber.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 5:50pm
I'm kind of sad that the Michael Jackson suggestion didn't come up earlier...what a fitting sendoff
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 6:49pm

I looked at the original post, and I don't believe Bruno will get nominated for anything. It'll get one nomination at most.

Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>