Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Essential RAZZIE® Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

How 2 Get (or GIVE!) a RAZZIE Membership!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How 2 Get (or GIVE!) a RAZZIE Membership!
    Posted: May 19 2013 at 4:27pm
My ultimate dream... is for some kind soul to donate $500 so I can become a Lifetime Member  
...but I know that won't happen.
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2012 at 9:59am
RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Here's the LINK to our Sign-Up Page to get/give the Gift of Voting RAZZIE® Memberships...   

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
tammy83 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tammy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 2:07am
I have the same question -- How do I get Memberships? 

SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 1:23pm
Take consumer surveys (they pay $5-11 a pop), donate blood, sell empty plastic bottles and cans. There's lots of easy ways to raise the $ for the low member fee...  

"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
moviecritic123 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 4:16pm
I have a problem. I really want to become a voting member, but I can't afford it. What can I do? Confused
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 1:31pm
GTAHater, I can't answer all the questions you asked, but I can answer the first one. You DO pick 5 titles from the shortlist and write-in slots on the nomination ballot.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 11:58am
If I can get permission from my family, I'll allocate 35 Daura within the next 4 months to become a voting member for the Worst of 2011 RAZZIES. I understand how easy it is, but I have 3 questions about the voting:

1) I know that on the final ballot, you select 1 movie you hope to win the RAZZIE in an individual category. On the nominations ballot, there are about 12 movies listed in most categories, plus space for write-ins. Of the 13, are you supposed to nominate 1 film or 5?

2) What happens if someone votes for a film that everyone here agrees is terrible, but later it's revealed they hadn't seen the movie they were voting for?

3) If someone were to register to vote for this year's RAZZIES just to prevent Drive Angry 3D, Scream 4, and other movies they thought were average from being finalists, would the voting rights be revoked upon this being revealed?   

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: To answer each of your questions: 

1)  On our Nominating Ballot, you are allowed to choose (or write in) up top FIVE nominees in each category listed.   

2)  We honestly have no way of knowing if our voters have actually seen any of the films they vote for. I myself, however, do make a concerted effort to see 
everything that garners any nominations, so that I can discuss the contenders knowledgeably in interviews about our awards.  

3)  As with #2, we have no way of knowing (and, quite frankly, don't care) why someone votes to nominate or award a particular "achievement," and have only "revoked voting rights" once, when someone purchased a $500 Lifetime level Membership and then submitted dozens of identically marked Final Ballots. In that case, we discarded their votes and refunded their $500 fee. 

Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags. 27; The November Man.
vibram5finger View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote vibram5finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 11:55pm
New here to Razzies, hello everybody....
patty2011 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote patty2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2011 at 6:41pm
I'm just so glad that I registered to post on this site. I never knew how fun it was going to be!

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2011 at 7:21am

Just out of curiosity, if I were to move, is there a way to change the address to which my Nomination Ballot will be send?

P.S. I am NOT moving at the moment, but I might be looking for a place nearer to my school in the upcoming months/year....  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you are talking about a change of STREET ADDRESS, you can alwaze send it to me via Private Messenger thru this Forum. If you are talking e-MAIL changes, they can be sent to: HeadBerry@razzies.com...  

garrethevans View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote garrethevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2011 at 6:20am
I would like to be a member and willing to pay but how? please give me a hint.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: There is a LINK to our "Join Up Page" atop the Main Page of our site,  but for convenience' sake, here it is as well: 

karena View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote karena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 9:45am
I had heard so much about Razzies from the local newspaper and other indie-filmfests, it's about time I found the site/forum! Also, I think it's super awesome that anyone can vote :o) Yay!
ektalee View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ektalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 9:41pm
thanks for razzie membership i contribute my self for selection and should i pay for pro membership and how much it costs

Data analytics company
katiepecbvda View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote katiepecbvda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:42pm
I'm thinking about buying someone a membership. Are there any benefits other than being able to vote??  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: All Voting Members also receive information on how to RSVP, and are invited to attend our Oscar Eve ceremonies in Hollywood...
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2011 at 5:01pm
Can I already renew my membership for next year? Or do I have to wait untill this year's award show is over?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Glad to hear you are So Berry Enthusiastic. Our Join Up Page (LINK) and Member/Mailing List Database are set up so that you could renew now...but you really don't have to!  

David View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote David Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 11:17am
I paid my $35 to be a member ... now what do I need to do to vote?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Don't worry -- Final e-Ballot voting instructions and RSVP Materials for this year's RAZZIES will go "in the mail" near the end of the year...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>