Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > OUR FAMILY WEDDING
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on OUR FAMILY WEDDING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on OUR FAMILY WEDDING
    Posted: March 11 2010 at 9:53am
Critics didn't exactly toast this one -- Here's a MetaCritic LINK and an R.T. LINK to see just how many oaths and epithets crix are tossing (like so many wilted bridal bouquets) at OUR FAMILY WEDDING...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:32pm
The weeks leading up to a young couple's wedding is comic and stressful, especially as their respective fathers (Whitaker and Mencia) try to lay to rest their feud.It was must watch movie and a good example of comedy.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by ziesha

It was must watch movie and a good example of comedy.
If you love racial sterotypes and jokes, then I guess it is.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Heden2v2Nixon View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heden2v2Nixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 3:53am
I watched this movie, but it did not impress me...
 Post Reply Post Reply