Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > KARATE KID (2010)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The SON Also Rises?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
yasmina View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote yasmina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The SON Also Rises?!?!?
    Posted: May 08 2011 at 10:50am
Not true!! Stiller's mother and father were stars WAY before Ben was...
moorlock2003 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 10:52pm
I was disappointed that this didn't get any Razzie noms. I'm so sick of movie stars' relatives getting a free pass into movie stardom. The worst offender must be Ben Stiller, who stuck his mom and dad and other assorted relatives in that utter waste of celluloid "Zoolander".
Fred Cooper
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2010 at 4:39am
Well, this isn't getting anything. Maybe the sequel?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2010 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Vits

But you said:
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

...or a Supporting Role.
Just guessing at this point.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2010 at 5:08pm
But you said:
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

...or a Supporting Role.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 1:30pm

Like for Taraji P. Henson?
Her, Jackie Chan, maybe even Jayden if Will Smith is able to pull the right strings.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 11:25am
Like for Taraji P. Henson?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 8:00pm

Originally posted by GTAHater767

I guess this movie was kiiiiind of cool after all, and maybe it deserves one Golden Globe.

In what category?
Probably either for the Song, or a Supporting Role.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 7:41am
Originally posted by GTAHater767

I guess this movie was kiiiiind of cool after all, and maybe it deserves one Golden Globe.

In what category?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 8:17pm
Oh, it will win everything and anything it's up for. This movie is just a crowd pleaser and serves no other purpose.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 4:13pm
I guess this movie was kiiiiind of cool after all, and maybe it deserves one Golden Globe. I wouldn't even say it's worth reviving Worst Original Song for. We should spare Justin Bieber until after 2011.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags. 27; The November Man.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 3:13pm
This has been nominated for the People's Choice Awards for "Family Movie"(won't win since it's against TOY STORY 3),"On-Screen Team"(they do have chemistry,which is what actually saved the original movie)and "Action Star"(I'm voting for Jackie Chan).
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Natendowii

I Didn't bother seeing this, but it has a promotional song...by Justin Bieber...
As if they couldn't soil the original movie enough!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 4:57pm
And it's performed by him and also Jaden Smith.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Natendowii

I Didn't bother seeing this, but it has a promotional song...by Justin Bieber...

That enough is encourage me not to see it.

It plays during the end credits...
Natendowii View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Natendowii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 4:06pm

That enough is encourage me not to see it.
"In every Age,
In Every Place,
The Deeds of Man,
Remain the same."-Yoshiki Tanaka
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>