Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nick & Jessica...All Broke Up!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nick & Jessica...All Broke Up!
    Posted: December 27 2005 at 6:19pm

WEREN'T THEY CUTE...OH, WAIT -- THEY ACTUALLY WEREN'T!

NOW THAT NICK & JESSICA HAVE ANNOUNCED THEIR BREAK-UP, WE THINK THIS FOTO IS OPEN TO ALL KINDS OF NEW INTERPRETATIONS... 

Jesscia: "You think I'd stay married to you?!? I'm gonna be up for an Award for DUKES OF HAZZARD..and you'll be lucky to be playing County Fairs a year from now!"

Nick: "Okay, Miss High-and-Mighty...but the only Award you could win is a Razzie, and I'd rather sing at a Tom DeLay fund-raiser than get one of those!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 6:32pm

JESSICA: "I don't CARE if you helped pay for them -- You CAN'T have my implants back!"

Everything SUX!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 6:35pm

JESSICA: "No, actually, I'M taking everything...and you can keep just the flowers, sucker!"

#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 3:19am

Jessica: "Smooth move -- Waiting 'till 14 minutes, 57 seconds into our 15 minutes of fame to offer me flowers!"

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
B-Man View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote B-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 2:00pm

Nick: "C'mon, what about my career!"

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2005 at 10:29pm

Jessica: "I'm still mad at you..."

Nick: "What? Last night after sex you asked "Was it good for you?" and all I said was "I've had better". I mean it's not like you can say that..."

Jessica: "You say that every time! You even said it on our wedding night! I WANT A DIVORCE!!!"

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
jamie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote jamie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2006 at 7:41am

I think this whole thing is sad they did love each other and being in the public eye hurt them. They were not able to stay focused on what they really wanted.

Chelsea View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Chelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 10:36am

Jesscia: "It's a miracle!!! You can actually afford some flowers for me!"

Nick: "Well, no...I used your money...Again..."

Millie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Millie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2006 at 1:23pm

I think that were a cute couple, and I watched them as newleyweds and they were always together, and went every where together, too... but now that it broke up, its kinda sad. Oh, well...

scottcc View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote scottcc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 5:02am

Nick: "I'm sorry for saying that I hate you for moving up and becoming a B-list celebrity..."

Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 6:49am

NICK: "Yo, Jessica...if you win a Razzie Award, can I go pick it up for you? I need the publicity..."

Everything SUX!
Cindy View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Cindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:05am

Nick: "Can I have my career, um... I mean my wife back?"

KenDan View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote KenDan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 8:50am

Nick: Hey, Jess...if you bend over, I know where you can put these!" Wink

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 5:57pm

Nick: Here, Jess, something to remember me by when we depart.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Roger Corman View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Roger Corman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 7:17am

Nick: "Sorry, I had sex with your sister... again..."

zander View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote zander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 3:29pm
i dont know much about him,but she is dumb as a brick,cluck ,cluck,cluck.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>