a.k.a. BUNGLE IN THE JUNGLE?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a.k.a. BUNGLE IN THE JUNGLE?!?
    Posted: December 23 2010 at 4:44am
If this gets worst anything, I'll be sad, because this isn't that bad, especially compared to the other *bleep* we had the swim through.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2010 at 11:31am
Please, in another day or two, this kid will forget this forum even exists. Mindlessly loyal fanboys have short attention spans like that.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 8:57pm
I'm guessing a fanboy/hater.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 6:06pm
Ugggh... Another attacker??
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 7:59am
And I feel instead that the movie studios should stop putting out blatantly bad movies.  John Wilson provides us movie fans a much needed outlet to counter all these bad movies.

Originally posted by razziessuckass

Angry John Wilson should leave movies alone because im sick and tired of him and his stupid Razzie arwards! >:(

razziessuckass View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote razziessuckass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2010 at 11:23pm
i give this movie a 100/100 beacuse i love the Predator movies!Smile
razziessuckass View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote razziessuckass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2010 at 11:21pm

Angry John Wilson should leave movies alone because im sick and tired of him and his stupid Razzie arwards! >:(  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Please define the word "arwards." I am unfamiliar with it...  

Razzies suck
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2010 at 8:25pm
Um, no, I went in with an open mind thinking they would do an original movie that just happened to be a sequel, but I was sadly mistaken. And what is wrong with thinking the actors should be more buffed up like the ones in the original movie? That would make sense since they would look like real killesr who could stand a chance with the Predators. These people look like lambs that should have been killed off within a matter fo seconds. Danny Trejo was the only one who looked like he belonged. Oh, and nitpicking is what a critic is suppose to do, not just sit there and except everything is without fails. I mean if your car's tires blow out, do you just keep driving and say to yourself "Oh, that's no big deal, the sparks are suppose to be coming out of the wheels"?  

Originally posted by scoobs23

Ah, in the first film, Arnold used mud in order to avoid the Predator's heat senses. Not nearly as much of a "rip-off" as it is the lead character just using something to his advantage. What you're doing here is nitpicking. You were probably waiting for one these lines to pop off so you could yell "rip-off!...". This film, while retaining some elements from the original, clearly didn't want it to follow it and wanted to offer something different, which is why the actors aren't as "big and strong", and fyi, Brody's physical appearance for this film is very similar to that of a mercenary, cut and lean, because it fits the character. Oh and you may want to work on not contradicting yourself, on hand you criticize the film for "ripping off" the original, while on the other hand you criticize it for not having similar built actors from the original.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
scoobs23 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote scoobs23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2010 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Well, I had a free movie pass and I gave the movie a try. Sure enough, yet another worthless remake that adds NOTHING to the series. No, it doesn't pay "homage" to the first movie, it copies and pastes everywhere ... the being covered in mud, the lines like "What the hell are you" and "I'm right here, come kill me", etc. Not to mention the first movie had a rag-tag team of big, strong, well-armed marines that could be a match for the Predators ... here, we have a team of skinny, little twigs as opponents! I say "guilty pleasure" at best ... with way more "guilt" than pleasure to it! 

Ah, in the first film, Arnold used mud in order to avoid the Predator's heat senses. Not nearly as much of a "rip-off" as it is the lead character just using something to his advantage. What you're doing here is nitpicking. You were probably waiting for one these lines to pop off so you could yell "rip-off!...". This film, while retaining some elements from the original, clearly didn't want it to follow it and wanted to offer something different, which is why the actors aren't as "big and strong", and fyi, Brody's physical appearance for this film is very similar to that of a mercenary, cut and lean, because it fits the character. Oh and you may want to work on not contradicting yourself, on hand you criticize the film for "ripping off" the original, while on the other hand you criticize it for not having similar built actors from the original.
scoobs23 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote scoobs23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2010 at 6:41pm
It's fairly obvious that certain people have a clear agenda on this board. When a film like this both performs at the box office and critically, certain posters right it off as saying, "well, the film is OKAY for what it is"....A sort of backhanded compliment, if even that. It's fairly funny that aside from the blatantly obvious awful films, the resident "experts" on this board have been a bit off with their predictions.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2010 at 11:24am
If it doesn't get nominated, Predators might be #40 or #39 on my Worst of '010, come to think of it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2010 at 9:51am
Well, I had a free movie pass and I gave the movie a try. Sure enough, yet another worthless remake that adds NOTHING to the series. No, it doesn't pay "homage" to the first movie, it copies and pastes everywhere ... the being covered in mud, the lines like "What the hell are you" and "I'm right here, come kill me", etc. Not to mention the first movie had a rag-tag team of big, strong, well-armed marines that could be a match for the Predators ... here, we have a team of skinny, little twigs as opponents! I say "guilty pleasure" at best ... with way more "guilt" than pleasure to it! 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2010 at 6:59am
Mayhem5185: I, too, have heard good things about this movie from those who saw it. I'm not going to hold the movie in high regard compared to the first Predator movie until I see it for myself. Besides, 64% is like a "D" average. 

But your statement proves once and for all that sequels and remakes can be good IF there's a talented writer/producer/director with creative vision behind it like Rodriquez, who will do his best with the project, instead of a talentless hack like Bay, who just throws a piece of s*** together over a weekend and calls it a movie.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2010 at 6:54am
MWG: When a large amount of critics are ripping a movie to shreds, chances are it's because the movie is bad. Granted, the critics didn't really do that with this movie, but they do with almost all other movies on this forum. You come across as someone who so desperately wants every movie to be good and be successful that you will lower your standards and say its good, just to have the opposite opinion of most critics and most of the rest of us here on this Forum.  
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2010 at 6:47am
If they actually make Rocky vs. Predator, will the Predator go back in time and fight young Rocky from the first movie, because if he fights modern day, 60+ old Rocky, it's going to be a short fight.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2010 at 11:21pm

I gave it a try.  You can view it here.  I'll be tweaking it every now and then.  Sadly, it lacks that P.T. Barnum / advertising delivery gloved in gleeful satire that HeadRAZZ has perfected over the years.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>