Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > SEEKING FORUM MEMBERS' FEEDBACK...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

It's Time to Get Suggestive...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's Time to Get Suggestive...
    Posted: April 15 2011 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Michaels

Originally posted by Kphilly

I just know one thing Worst movie: Twilight. It is probably the most over rated film of all time.
I think we have a love match for Miguel!

Clap Love is in the air!
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2011 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Kphilly

I just know one thing Worst movie: Twilight. It is probably the most over rated film of all time.
I think we have a love match for Miguel!
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2011 at 3:29pm
You're 2 years too late.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Kphilly View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kphilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2011 at 10:12am
I just know one thing, the Worst Picture should be Twilight. It is probably the most over-rated film of all time!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 4:40pm
Welcome Moviebuff17.
Originally posted by Moviebuff17

WORST PICTURE 
Eclipse 

WORST ACTRESS 
Mia Wasikowska - Alice in Wonderland 

WORST ACTOR 
Zac Efron - Charlie St. Cloud 

WORST SCREEN ENSEMBLE
Jackass 3

WORST SCREENPLAY
Robin Hood

WORST PREQUEL/REMAKE/RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
The Karate Kid
Paranormal Activity 2

WORST EYE-GOUGING MIS-USE of 3-D
Alice in Wonderland
Jackass 3
Those nominations aren't gonna happen.
Moviebuff17 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Moviebuff17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2011 at 3:10pm
Here are my suggestions for Razzie nominees: 

WORST PICTURE 
Charlie St. Cloud 
Eclipse 
The Last Airbender 
Saw 7 
Vampires Suck 

WORST ACTRESS 
Miley Cyrus - The Last Song 
Katherine Heigl - Killers 
Sarah Jessica Parker - Sex & the City 2 
Kristen Stewart - Eclipse 
Mia Wasikowska - Alice in Wonderland 

WORST ACTOR 
Zac Efron - Charlie St. Cloud 
Brendan Fraser - Furry Vengeance 
Robert Pattinson - Eclipse 
John Travolta - From Paris with Love 
Sam Worthington - Clash of the Titans 

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR 
Billy Ray Cyrus - The Spy Next Door 
Ken Jeong - Vampires Suck & Furry Vengeance 
George Lopez - Marmaduke, Spy Next Door, Valentine's Day 
Dev Patel - The Last Airbender 
Jackson Rathbone - The Last Airbender & Eclipse 

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Gemma Arterton - Prince of Persia & Clash of the Titans 
Kim Basinger - Charlie St. Cloud 
Megan Fox - Jonah Hex 
Bryce Dallas Howard - Eclipse 
Nicola Peltz - The Last Airbender 

WORST SCREEN COUPLE
Charlie St. Cloud - Zac Efron and Amanda Crew
Eclipse - Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner
Killers - Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl
Any 2 of the Sex of the City 2 Ladies
Valentine's Day - Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner (The 2 Taylors)

WORST SCREEN ENSEMBLE
Eclipse
Jackass 3
Killers
The Last Airbender
Sex and the City 2

WORST DIRECTOR
Burr Steers - Charlie St. Cloud
Louis Letterrier - Clash of the Titans
David Slade - Eclipse
M. Night Shyamalan - The Last Airbender
Jason Friedburg & Aaron Seltzer - Vampires Suck

WORST SCREENPLAY
Clash of the Titans
The Last Airbender
Robin Hood
Saw 7
Vampires Suck

WORST PREQUEL/REMAKE/RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
Clash of the Titans
The Karate Kid
The Last Airbender
Paranormal Activity 2
Saw 7

WORST EYE-GOUGING MIS-USE of 3-D
Alice in Wonderland
Clash of the Titans
The Last Airbender
Jackass 3
Saw 7  
tehblackarachnid View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tehblackarachnid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 7:26am
I apologize for my poor grammar -- sorry, I know I suck a grammar, and the "t" button on my laptop is wonky, so when it comes to posting I am pretty bad...  
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 1:20pm

TehBlackArachnid, are you talking about the 1987 RAZZIES? 1987 was the year the RAZZIES dreaded to talk about. Some would argue that most of the new millennium's worst films weren't as bad as these: Police Academy 4: Citizens On Patrol (#10), Siesta (#9), Masters of the Universe (#8), The Garbage Pail Kids Movie (#7), Superman IV: The Quest For Peace (#6), Tough Guys Don't Dance (#5), Who's That Girl (#4), Jaws: The Revenge (#3), Ishtar (#2), and Leonard Part 6 (#1).

By the way, let me read your suggestions over, and I'll get back to you on those.

EDIT: Considering most other people here, your nominations are okay. Your best ones are for Furry Vengeance. But not enough people know about I Spit On Your Grave, which is why there's no forum here for it. I believe it was released on a day when a terrible wide-release film took the brunt of our attention. My problem with you is that your posts are nigh unreadable.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If by "nigh unreadable" you mean that BlackArachnid rarely uses punctuation or capitalization, and that his posts often have sloppy typos, I am with you on that. While I understand that the comma and apostrophe are dying slow deaths at the hands of texters and Tweeters everywhere, this Forum is not a "Tweet opportunity." Here you can (and are encouraged to) take the time to make sure whatever point you wish to make as clear as it can be -- That way I can spend more time doing "fun things" like dishes and laundry, and less time having to "clean up" posts I don't think anyone will otherwise understand!  

Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tehblackarachnid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2010 at 12:06pm
Understandable, which is why I don't think either will "win." However, in the past, some lesser-known bad films should have won Razzies, but they didn't. AHEM -- Garbage Pail Kids -- AHEM!
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2010 at 9:50am
True on both counts, I'm sure. But I don't think enough voters saw either of those movies.  

Originally posted by tehblackarachnid

rooney mara was in the nightmare on elm stree remake and my god she was annoying and sarah butler was the main star of i spit on your grave the remake and she was terrible in that film (unlike it didnt suck enough)

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tehblackarachnid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2010 at 9:09pm
thanks! and by the way about my name 1. its and obscure reference to a tv show i'll give oyu an imaginary cooky if you can find ou which. 2. i spelt it like that because I thought maybe theblackarachnid was taken and this is the name for my youtube account sooo yeah
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tehblackarachnid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2010 at 9:06pm
rooney mara was in the nightmare on elm stree remake and my god she was annoying and sarah butler was the main star of i spit on your grave the remake and she was terrible in that film (unlike it didnt suck enough)
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2010 at 10:53pm
I don't give a damn if "Jackass 3-D" wins anything or not. However, I can't speak for the other 599 voting members and their opinions of the movie, regardless of what the critics said about it.  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

That was for Mr. Burn. If we MUST nominate Jacka** 3D, it should only be for Worst 3D Eye-Gouger, but even that's pushing it: Critics thought it was decent, though not great. And there are much worse movies we should probably nominate instead.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2010 at 3:25pm
Well, GTA, JACKASS 3-D shouldn't be nominated. And JACKASS 1 shouldn't have won earlier.  

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2010 at 2:35pm
That was for Mr. Burn. If we MUST nominate Jacka** 3D, it should only be for Worst 3D Eye-Gouger, but even that's pushing it: Critics thought it was decent, though not great. And there are much worse movies we should probably nominate instead.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2010 at 4:10am
Who are you talking to?
Originally posted by GTAHater767

I'll give you that, but you BETTER not nominate those two movies for anything else!
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>