Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > COMPLETE LIST of 2010 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TAKERS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAKERS
    Posted: October 08 2011 at 10:10am

Considering how T.I. is making a documentary about his time in jail, maybe they could blend that and the prequel together to not waste film stock.

Also, f*ck Chris Brown!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2011 at 5:29pm
They're planning a prequel to show how T.I. went to prison in the first place.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2011 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Vits

I just saw it,and gave it 0/10.
Wow! I never thought you would think so lowly of this. I wonder if there's still those sequels/prequels in the works.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2011 at 2:51pm
I just saw it,and gave it 0/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2011 at 10:54am
Thanks for information of selecting, judging and analysis of the movies.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 8:37am
You go to Rotten Tomatoes or another website with pictures from the movie.  You then choose a pic that looks funny, looks goofy or stands out.  Selection of the pic is the most important step.  You then paste the pic at the bottom of your post.  You then think of a funny caption to go under the pic.  Making up a funny caption is the second most important step.

As for Takers, I feel it was a so-so, maybe even an okay, movie.  It's not bad enough for us.  We've had a lot of movies like that this year, which initially looked like they were tailor-made for us, but when they came out, they weren't bad.  They were just mediocre.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 5:35am

THE MOVIE SEEMED LIKE A RUN OFF THE MILL BAD CRIME/HEIST FILM, BUT IT WASN'T. IT WAS WORSE. THE DIRECTOR, JOHN LUESSENHOP, HAD ONLY ONE FILM BEFORE TAKERS, WHICH WAS THE LESS BAD BUT STILL BAD LOCKDOWN. LUESSENHOP WAS ALSO THE SCREENWRITER, ALONG WITH GABRIEL CASSEUS AND TWO OTHER SCREENWRITERS WHOSE NAMES AREN'T WORTH MENTIONING.

IT WAS AUGUST OF 2010 THAT THIS FILM GOT RELEASED BY SCREENGEMS (THOUGH THS IS DEFINATELY NOT A "GEM"), AND SOMEHOW, IT MANAGED TO STAYING THE TOP FIVE FOR A WHILE, RAKING IN ENOUGH TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BOX-OFFICE HIT. THIS IS UNLIKE FILMS LIKE MAX PAYNE OR BANGKOK DANGEROUS. THIS MOVIE ALSO HAS A FEW RECOGNIZABLE PEOPLE. ACADEMY AWARD NOMINATED MATT DILLION, PAUL WALKER, TWO TIME RAZZIE WINNING HAYDEN CHRISTIANSEN, CHRIS BROWN AND T.I.

THE MOVIE, WHILE GETTING A 30% ON ROTTEN TOMATOES, DID BETTER THAN IT SHOULD HAVE, AND AS A RESULT, THERE SEEMS TO BE BUZZ ABOUT IT BEING A FRANCHISE. TAKERS SHOULD BE "TAKEN DOWN" FOR BEING SO COCKY BECAUSE OF THIS FLUKE.

Note: I don't know how to put the poster on my post. If someone can show me how, that would be great.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Post Reply Post Reply