Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTRESSES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTRESS of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Poll Question: HOOZ YER PICK 4 US 2 PICK ON?!?!????
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[2.23%]
[2.32%]
[0.17%]
[0.18%]
[43.29%]
[4.87%]
[1.43%]
[0.11%]
[2.31%]
[0.10%]
[0.28%]
[0.12%]
[42.38%]
[0.21%]

Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kitkat8562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTRESS of 2010
    Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:14am
Mandy and Kate, take your war somewhere else.  No one cares.  Votes here mean nothing.

If my vote did count I would vote for Heigl
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:17am
Then buy a membership.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:52am
Those memberships are a paltry 25 Daura. I'd buy one myself, but I can't get permission from my family.
claudiia828 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote claudiia828 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 1:21pm
1. Is "Kristen" not "Kristin"
I'm sick of only criticism for the Twilight saga ... She acts since age 9, and made many more movies such as "Welcome to the Rileys" and other,  is pre-nominated for the Academy Awards of 2011. I could go on ...
3. When you look at all her films, you can criticize
4. And yes, Angelina Jolie is also a good actress
For me this is stupid,  everyone is doing well.
Thanks
Florelan View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Florelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 1:52pm
kristen: i saw her in different movies and she cant act!!!!  ""Welcome to the Rileys" and other,  is pre-nominated for the Academy Awards of 2011" the story is good, and kristen has fame now thats why then nominated... she had the job when she was nine because of her parents!!!
Mandy75 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mandy75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by kitkat8562

Mandy and Kate, take your war somewhere else.  No one cares.  Votes here mean nothing.

If my vote did count I would vote for Heigl

No war bb, I'm not a "Twihard" or anything. I just think she (Kristen) did a great job this year, especially for The Runaways (didn't watch Welcome to the Rileys yet, so I can't talk about that). And I think it's ridic Pattinson's fans voting against her only because she's dating the guy... let's just vote based on movies roles, not in personal life. That's it. Smile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Mandy75

And I think it's ridic Pattinson's fans voting against her only because she's dating the guy... let's just vote based on movies roles, not in personal life. That's it. Smile
"Roles"?You mean "performances",right?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 9:35pm
All of you Twilight fans, be you a Stewart fan or a Pattinson fan, do realize that the nominating ballots have already gone out, and that both of them are on it?  And both of them have a good chance of being voted to the official ballot?  And that, currently, these polls have already done what they were meant to do, and as such are a moot point, overtaken by events?

Just checking.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 9:40pm
The whole thing with the Twilight "fans" going apes*** over this poll was actually quite funny. The real ballots that matter are out, so these polls are officially moot points, but then we'll just get another round of these fans doing flame wars once the official nods are annouced.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
lovetwihardfan View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote lovetwihardfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 6:09pm
Kristen Stewart does not deserve this award, she had a good year. She had 3 movies come out, " The Runaway's", Twilight Saga Eclipse" and Welcome to the Riley's". Then " The Yellow Handkerchief" was just released on Dvd, so I think she is having an AMAZING year. Also, she is a great role model for girls, so just take her off, and continue on voting. 
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2011 at 7:25pm
Welcome to the board. I wouldn't get too concerned. While Kristen Stewart appears on the nominating ballot, I would wager that her chances of making the final ballot are slim, and her odds of ultimately winning are close to zero.  The polling data probably won't reflect actual voting, and the numbers for Stewart and Miley Cyrus clearly indicate some sort of hacking activity.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
kitkat8562 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kitkat8562 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 12:02am
I agree voting should be based on one's acting and not on "who's dating who."  But don't blame all of Pattinsons fans for the act of a few lunatics, it only stirs up more trouble.   I personally enjoy watching both Rob and Kristen. and look forward to their future projects.  

People are taking this poll way to seriously!  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 10:17am
Welcome. I was happy to read your first post, but then I read your name...  

Originally posted by lovetwihardfan

Kristen Stewart does not deserve this award, she had a good year. She had 3 movies come out, " The Runaway's", Twilight Saga Eclipse" and Welcome to the Riley's". Then " The Yellow Handkerchief" was just released on Dvd, so I think she is having an AMAZING year. Also, she is a great role model for girls, so just take her off, and continue on voting.
mariale91 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mariale91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 10:33am
Tongue
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 9:37pm
Yeah, I think it was just proven these polls mean nothing, because there's no way THAT many individual people voted -- we don't even have that many members on these forums.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Actually, voting in our Forum polls is not restricted to Forum Members only. But, yes, given the staggering number of votes that have shown up in the five polls this last week (over 315,00 as of this morning) the potential of their having been "hacked" certainly must be entertained...
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2011 at 9:54pm
I thought I saw the worst back in March of 2010 when people came here just screaming obscenities at us. Now they're hacking our polls which may have been meaningless to begin with. I owe a debt to HeadRAZZ for protecting the RAZZIE forum from such attacks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>