Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member-Started Forum: I AM NUMBER FOUR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nicholaswood38 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote nicholaswood38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member-Started Forum: I AM NUMBER FOUR
    Posted: September 25 2011 at 11:03pm
great movie.
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 9:10pm
I don't know, even without the make-up, Stewart looks either high or half-asleep most of the time.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 6:10am
RESPONSE from Vits: Correct. That's one of the downsides of her being in THE RUNAWAYS: we got to look at her with all that make-up that could make any girl look bad. And of the upsides of the saga we must not speak of is she doesn't wear much make-up and just looks naturally good.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 7:02pm
You weren't saying it, I was. Emo/punk is not sexy at all, my opinion.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 3:06pm
RESPONSE from Vits: Just to clarify, I'm not saying "Miss Emo On-Screen/Punk Off-Screen" is ugly. She's actually berry beautiful. I'm poiting out that because these girlz have different types of beauty, it all comes down to taste.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 11:47am
True. Kristen has the moody, emo girl thing down, to the point I don't believe her in any role where she is NOT brooding all the time. Meanwhile, Teresa (who has appeared nude on screen) is all "I'm going to sex you up until you lose all feeling below your waist!"  

Originally posted by Vits

RESPONSE from Vits: Don't forget that Kristen has that next door girl beauty while Teresa has a more obvious sexyness. 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 9:43am
RESPONSE from Vits: Don't forget that Kristen has that next door girl beauty while Teresa has a more obvious sexyness.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Teresa Palmer and Kristen Stewart are an interesting Yin Yang comparison: Palmer gives good performances, yet her movies are flops, while Stewart gives terrible performances, yet are major hits.
You see, they are each other's mirror image!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2011 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by jesse685

Actually, Teresa Palmer is Australian so I don't think she's a long lost sister of Kristen Stewart, but I found it pretty funny.
Yeah, long lost all the way to Australia, like "The Parent Trap".
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2011 at 7:40pm

Teresa Palmer and Kristen Stewart are an interesting Yin Yang comparison: Palmer gives good performances, yet her movies are flops, while Stewart gives terrible performances, yet are major hits.

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2011 at 7:25pm
Actually, Teresa Palmer is Australian so I don't think she's a long lost sister of Kristen Stewart, but I found it pretty funny.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2011 at 6:26pm
Is it just me, or is Teresa Palmer the long lost twin sister of Kirsten Stewart? She might as well be Stewart's understudy!

PS: Nicolas Cage can always pull off a great comedic performance, even when the movie is NOT a comedy!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 11:03am
I've been putting this one off.

The good:

Teresa Palmer: She's cool and hot. She should have been the main character! She's more masculine than Alex Pettyfer! She was a bright spot in the, also, disastrous but not as disastrous Take Me Home Tonight.

The dog: The dog was pretty cool as well. The movie should have been those two fighting aliens.

Dianna Agron's hotness: Ms. Agron is very hot. That's all I have to say.

The bad:

Jake Abel: Abel is a hack of an actor who plays a hack of a role.

Dianna Agron's acting: Agron may be hot but she can't act at all. I don't watch Glee, so I can't compare her acting to her other performances.

J.S. Cardone: This hack directed Eagle Eye and Disturbia. He shows no talent as a director. And this bastard is gonna direct a Preacher movie. DAMMIT!

The ugly:

Alex Pettyfer: This pretty-boy hack can't act. He's as stiff as wood, but without the redeeming qualities like the ability to keep warm in the winter.

The aliens: Remember how I said that the Battle: LA aliens were dumb-looking? Well that've got nothing on these pathetic invaders.

The death of originality: Everything in this movie is stolen from something else. The romance is between a small-town girl and a boy who can sparkle with powers. The thing from another planet makes friends with a boy named Sam who doesn't know he's from another planet at first. The bad guy is bald guy with no nose and killed the main character's parents. I could go on for hours.

Wow! That was a bad one. I should mention that the book that this was based on was ghost-written by James Frey, the guy who bamboozled Oprah. Grade: D-

Next-up: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell (special review), Passion Play, or Something Borrowed!

Also, before I end this review; here's a shot that I got from the Trespass trailer. Enjoy:

DANCE OFF!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 3:58pm
Based on that post, I would guess "no". When the best comment you can make is that the lead actor or actress is hot, it's not saying much about the rest of the movie.  

Originally posted by Vits

RESPONSE from Vits: But the real question is "Did you love themovie?".
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 7:16am
RESPONSE from Vits: But the real question is "Did you love the movie?".
michealbi View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote michealbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2011 at 11:22pm
I have watched this film and must to say I love Diana Argon, she's so beautiful.Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>