Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > X-PRESS YOURSELF...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FORUM DISCUSSION of OUR 2010 CHOICES...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PaulWinsett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FORUM DISCUSSION of OUR 2010 CHOICES...
    Posted: May 08 2011 at 10:35am
I love the movie Jonah Hex. Megan Fox is the sexiest lady I have ever seen. I love such a Hot girl. She also worked in Transformers. She is very glamorous. 
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2011 at 12:54pm
I like how, when describing Megan Fox, the words "talented actress" NEVER come up. "Sexy", "hot", "glamorous" (I guess if you're into women who are covered with tattoos, maybe), but never "talented" nor "actress"! 
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
DestinJoe21 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DestinJoe21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 11:51am
I don't know about this, but it sure sounds good :)
emaus View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote emaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 8:53pm
Even though Last Airbender was chosen as the "worst picture," it's still my favorite 2010 film.
savithabhabhi View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote savithabhabhi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 9:49pm
COULD have been good, but instead, it was a train wreck. And, as saturnwatcher has pointed out before, Razzie voters would rather vote for the movie that could have been good, but ended in epic fail, rather than vote for the movie they KNEW would be epic fail from the word "go." 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 8:16am
What are you talking about?! People predicted it would be bad because of its director. It gained some good reviews a few days before it was released, and only got a Forum here the day it was released... 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
hotboy18 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hotboy18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2011 at 10:41am
Congrats to all the Razzie Winners.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 6:40pm
The choices were mostly good, aside from Katherine Heigl not being up for Worst Actress. IMO, she was my choice as the Worst Actress of last year. Her unwarrented self-importance* probably helped on this.

*For those that don't know, having unwarrented self-importance means that your opinion of yourself is greater than your actual self. For example, acting like a diva when Bride Of Chucky, Under Siege 2, and The Ringer are some your better movies.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2011 at 7:08pm
I think Heigl's ego trip has more to due with her winning an Emmy, starring in a one-time hit TV series, and having a lead role in "Knocked Up" (her one and ONLY blockbuster). Then again, with the way Hollywood pampers their actors and actresses, I'm sure it's not hard to grow an ego with any little success they have.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 4:31am
By "one-time" you mean it was once a hit?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 5:38am
Grey's Anatomy was a big hit, but's fallen off in ratings. Grey's shows the best example of Heigl's ego: everyone remembers the big "controversy" where she pulled out of the Emmy race. Well the next year, she submitted herself, while she had barely any screen-time. And then, of course, there's that Vanity Fair interview where she trashed Knocked Up for being "sexist" and making the women look like shrews and the men look fun. That describes every single movie she's done since then. And she's produced them too!
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 8:50am
My point exactly! Heigl plays Hollywood politics and expects to be rewarded for it.  

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Grey's Anatomy was a big hit, but's fallen off in ratings. Grey's shows the best example of Heigl's ego: everyone remembers the big "controversy" where she pulled out of the Emmy race. Well the next year, she submitted herself, while she had barely any screen-time. And then, of course, there's that Vanity Fair interview where she trashed Knocked Up for being "sexist" and making the women look like shrews and the men look fun. That describes every single movie she's done since then. And she's produced them too!
TNavarro View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TNavarro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 9:51am
My choices would have been: 
Worst Picture: The Last Airbender 
Worst Actor: Ashton Kutcher (Killers, Valentine's Day) 
Worst Actress: Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon (Sex and the City 2) 
Worst Supporting Actress: Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) 
Worst Supporting Actor: Dev Patel (The Last Airbender) 
Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3D: The Last Airbender 
Worst Screen Couple / Worst Screen Ensemble:The Entire Cast (The Last Airbender) 
Worst Director: M. Night Shyamalan (The Last Airbender) 
Worst Screenplay: John Hamburg, Larry Stuckey (Little Fockers) 
Worst Prequel, Remake Rip-off or Sequel: The Last Airbender 

----------------
BobWinston View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote BobWinston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 1:02am
I congratuate all Winners of Razzie. Wink cool math games

JayAnderson View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote JayAnderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 1:14am

"Vapmpires Suck Balls" should have won... Ouch

-------------------------
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2011 at 11:46am
Vampires Sucks was pretty bad. I think the reason they didn't was because it's Seltzerberg's magnum opus. The most depressing example of a magnum opus since Uwe Boll's Postal, but a magum opus non the less.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>