Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > X-PRESS YOURSELF...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FORUM DISCUSSION of OUR 2010 CHOICES...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
navy blue View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote navy blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FORUM DISCUSSION of OUR 2010 CHOICES...
    Posted: May 23 2011 at 7:11pm
I just can't believe The Last Airbender won for Worst Picture -- I loved this movie, and to me this was a great movie. 

sophiajaden View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sophiajaden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2011 at 11:15pm
I agree! Twilight Saga should be no.1 or no.2!
awesome6 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote awesome6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 12:20am
My picks:
Inception(Best thriller movie)
Submarine(Best comedy movie)
Best actor-Leonardo di caprio
samjacob View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote samjacob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 8:59pm
I agree with the all the Worst Picture nominees! Tongue
canadahottub456 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote canadahottub456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 6:10pm
My expectation for Last Airbender was that I would not much like the movie.. even the sound effects were bad!  
Bhantora View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bhantora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 8:05am
Your list and my own 2010 choices as the worst are same!  
rodjef View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote rodjef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 5:10pm
I am surprised that Twilight Saga: Eclipse got such bad reviews. Knowing that those teeny-boppers will stop at nothing to see some cutesy/patootsy vampires and werewolves without shirts on Embarrassed assured me it would be as successful as the first! However, it was too slow and drawn-out for me. 
buddy View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 5:55pm
Actually the Twilight Saga Eclipse was not badly reviewed at all and should not even have been nominated. The Last Airbender was the right choice to win because it was badly reviewed.
idylcruz View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote idylcruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2011 at 5:47am
Even though I also didn't like The Last Airbender, I would have liked Sex and the City 2 to have won Worst Picture, because it was not good at all.
audreyhowe200 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote audreyhowe200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2011 at 5:50am
I think you are all forgetting  about the best thing since, well...ever: TWILIGHT!!!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I am unclear -- are you suggesting we overlooked TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE as one of 2010's worst...or are you saying you are actually a fan of those films??  

BenBroccoli View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote BenBroccoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 11:18am
Exactly! Sex and the City 2 is a complete waste of time! Who would enjoy to look at those OLD ugly bones attempting to be sexy?  

Originally posted by idylcruz

Even though I also didn't like The Last Airbender, I would have liked Sex and the City 2 to have won Worst Picture, because it was not good at all.
pupu10 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote pupu10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2011 at 10:58pm
I know I answered my own question, but I still can't believe "Vampires Suck Balls" didn't win. I have seen them both, and I would rather watch/buy "Last Airbender" than "Vampires Suck Balls." I can see "LAB" becoming a guilty pleasure in years to come, whilst "VSB" has no redeeming qualities at all.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2011 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by pupu10

I know I answered my own question, but I still can't believe "Vapmpires Suck Balls" didn't win. I have seen them both, and I would rather watch/buy "Last Airbender" than "Vampires Suck Balls." I can see "LAB" becoming a guilty pleasure in years to come, whilst "VSB" has no redeeming qualities at all.
Because the Razzies just don't want to give Seltzerberg any more attention than they already have. Personally, I think they should have won for each and every year they had a movie!
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
fairy View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote fairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 10:14pm
MY pick: Sex and the City as the worst movie. 
vibram5finger View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote vibram5finger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 11:58pm
Everyone seems a little upset by "why didn't (insert movie title) get a single nod?" Yeah, I know, "Twilight 3" ruined the chances of more deserving movies getting nods instead, but let's face it folks, this year's awards were going to be all "Last Fartbender" the second that movie was released, so there wasn't much point in other movies getting nods because they weren't going to win anyway.
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 9:49am
Sex and the city 2 would have been my choice as the worst picture, or Twilight Saga Eclipse. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>