Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l INFO on SPY KIDS 4
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of SPY KIDS 4-D...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote DawnnaDukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of SPY KIDS 4-D...
    Posted: August 25 2011 at 11:29pm
The best part of this movie is, it is more advanced than others. It is available in "4D." The first two parts of Spy kids were superb. Hope for the best for this 4th part.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 1:36am
Jesus those were bad, i"m surprised A Sound of Thunder wasn"t mentioned...  
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
amihan23 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote amihan23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 2:07am
I completely agree with this list! Smile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 3:11am
Expect me and Miguel to be "hating on" a certain franchise come November 17.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 5:34am
I'm sure it will be in part two of the article.  

Originally posted by Mayhem5185

Jesus those were bad, i"m surprised A Sound of Thunder wasn"t mentioned in that
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 7:36am
Shark & Lava wasn't THAT long ago. I compared the 2005 release schedule with your estimated 40 forums for that year, and I'm certain you should've added a forum for it at the same time you added The Honeymooners [remake]. The only reason you picked Honeymooners was because it starred Cedric the Entertainer and it was a direct remake, right? If we went back to the Complete List of Eligible 2005 Releases forum, do you think we could add member-started forums for them, even if it were only for old time's sake? And that was Lautner? Anything else I have to say about him, you won't know until November.

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Also, I must ask, HeadRAZZBerry: Why didn't Shark & Lava get a forum here?  
RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: SHARK BOY & LAVA GIRL was long enough ago that I don't think we had started doing weekly Forum discussions yet. 

FUN FOOTNOTE: Guess who played Shark Boy (PHOTO LINK)?   HINT: He now plays a shirtless werewolf in Forum Member Miguel's favorite movie franchise, for which he's been a RAZZIE® nominee twice....so far.

My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 9:03am
So Lautner has always had fangs?!? LOL 

Originally posted by HeadRAZZberry

Guess who played Shark Boy (PHOTO LINK)?   HINT: He now plays a shirtless werewolf in Forum Member Miguel's favorite movie franchise, for which he's been a RAZZIE® nominee twice....so far.

Originally posted by GTAHater767

If we went back to the Complete List of Eligible 2005 Releases forum, do you think we could add member-started forums for them, even if it were only for old time's sake?

Don't you think that would be a lot of work? Besides,there are already forums to discuss movies that members wanted to get nominated back then.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 11:32am
...and he's always had to take his shirt off from some reason!  (*cringes*)  

Originally posted by Vits

Originally posted by HeadRAZZberry

Guess who played Shark Boy (PHOTO LINK)?   HINT: He now plays a shirtless werewolf in Forum Member Miguel's favorite movie franchise, for which he's been a RAZZIE® nominee twice....so far.
So he's always had fangs!LOL

"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 11:55am
Ummm...I meant since he played a shark and then a wolf, he's "always had fangs." But I don't think he started taking his shirt off until '09.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 2:18pm
Didn't Lautner take his shirt off at some point during "Shark Boy"? I could be wrong, but then again, the movie was so painful to watch that I turned it off after 30-45 minutes!  

Originally posted by Vits

Ummm...I meant since he played a shark and then a wolf, he's "always had fangs." But I don't think he started taking his shirt off until '09. 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 9:28am
Finally!There's an R.T. concensus(20%):"Burdened by a rote plot and unfunny scatological humor,the movie suggests that the franchise has run its course".
Dun-Ida View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 6:31pm
I tried to enjoy this movie. I really did. Unfortunately it's just a mash-up of trash. What's with the claims of "4D"? The fourth dimension is apparently the aroma the audience is supposed to smell?  

This movie is an insult to anyone using even part of their intelligence. At this moment anyone also includes children, the movie's target audience. The alleged fourth dimension was obviously Robert Rodriguez's attempts to distract the audience from realizing how bad this movie really is. Even a moron can figure out this movie sucks! 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Welcome aboard, sir. Here's hoping for many more rants from our Newest Voting Member! 

Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes a movie guaranteed to win Razzies.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2011 at 6:49pm
Unfortunately, they evidently didn't have a moron available to consult with when they released it!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Actually, if you think about it, they had nothing but morons to consult with when it came to making and marketing this one...  

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2011 at 8:39am
Actually, Rodriguez's kids help a lot with his scripts. I'm not saying they're morons, but that's not very smart either.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 8:51pm
Why does this movie exist?

The good:

Joel McHale is sorta funny in a couple scenes: I try to have at least one good thing about a movie when the movie isn't an F.

The bad:

Alexa Vega: Vega's pretty bland here and it's obvious that she doesn't give two sh*ts about the movie and she's just here to collect a paycheck.

Daryl Sabara: Read what I said about Vega and replace "Vega" with "Sabara" and reverse all of the gender-specific words.

Robert Rodriguez: OK, seriously Rob? It's obvious you cared as much about this as Sabara and Vega did.

The ugly:

Ricky Gervais: Gervais voices the robot dog. This dog makes the dog from Mars Needs Moms look the like the dog from Beginners! Gervais is very annoying and it's obvious that he's here only for the paycheck. (Noticing a pattern?)

Jessica Alba: Alba's pretty (and) bad here. She's plays the wife of Joel McHale's character and the step-mom of the new spy kids. She's only here for the paycheck.

Jeremy Piven: Piven plays Alba's annoying boss who turns out to be the main villain. He, also, plays a lame villain called Tik Tok. And all of their henchmen. So, it's like Stallone from the last one times two! You can pretty much guess what his motivation for being in this was.

There's an important lesson here. When everyone involved with the movie only cares about getting paid, the movie will suck big time. Grade: D+

Next-up: Atlas Shrugged Part 1!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2013 at 2:01pm
On this episode, I compare this to the other installments (Skip to 01:20):

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123