Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

APOLLO 18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: APOLLO 18
    Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:57am

WHILE HEAD-RAZZ AND THE REST OF THE FORUM MEMBERS WERE ALREADY DISCUSSING SHARK NIGHT 3-D, SATURNWATCHER AND I HAD HIGH HOPES FOR THIS ONE.  

BUT THE TABLES HAVE TURNED AND IT HAS ENDED UP WITH A ROTTEN RATING AT R.T. (THANKS A LOT, HARVEY WEINSTEIN, YOU A**-HOLE!)

SO, HERE'S THE PLACE TO DISCUSS ANOTHER ONE OF 2011'S BIGGEST WASTED OPPORTUNITIES!
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:04pm
Actually, in their list of this week's releases, R.T. said that we'll have to guess the rating because there won't be a concensus until next week...  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 4:13pm
The biggest disappointment is that everyone is comparing this to "Transformers 3" because of the whole "aliens hidden on the moon" storyline. It just goes to show how a movie can suffer based on its release date, if it comes after another movie with similar themes.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 2:09pm
Well, here's the consensus:

R.T. 19%: "A boring, suspense-free Paranormal Activity rip-off that feels long even at just 90 minutes."
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 2:56pm
Dude!That's my job!LOL
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 3:20pm
Sorry, at least I did it for you.
buddy View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote buddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 6:48pm
I have just been reading the reviews on this and they are truly some of the worst reviews I have ever read! I always like to see the movie for myself before passing judgement but with reviews like this I think I'll just pass.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2011 at 3:44pm
pasim View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote pasim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 3:20am
What a shame this is. The trailers made it seem like quite a promising title, but it seems it has been reviewed quite badly and people who went to see it were disappointed. No originality and no tension. So I read. 
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2011 at 9:05am
Originally posted by pasim

What a shame this is. The trailers made it seem like quite a promising title, but it seems it has been reviewed quite badly and people who went to see it were disappointed. No originality and no tension. So I read. 

Actually most thought it was okay.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2012 at 1:11pm
Skip to 10:28.

Thoughts?
 Post Reply Post Reply