Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS on 2011 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?
    Posted: December 17 2011 at 3:02pm
Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2011 at 1:55pm
I just saw it, and I don't want it to be nominated for anything.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2011 at 4:58pm
Didn't they make this movie already?Oh,yeah.It was called THE EX LIST.Except that was a show that lasted 6 episodes.And that one was also a rip-off.It ripped-off MY NAME IS EARL...while it was still on!
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 6:06pm
RELEASED ON OCTOBER'S EVE 2011, WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER? STARS ANNA FARIS, THE STAR OF 5 PAST MOVIES THAT HAVE CAUGHT THE RAZZIES' ATTENTION. THE WORST SUCH MOVIE WAS THE HOT CHICK (2002).

BASED ON A BOOK CALLED 20 TIMES A LADY, FARIS PLAYS A WOMAN WHO HAS MET, DATED, AND BROKEN UP WITH 20 MEN. HER INTUITION TELLS HER ONE OF THOSE IS HER TRUE LOVE. NOW SHE HAS TO SEARCH THROUGH THIS SCORE OF MIS-SCORES TO IDENTIFY THE RIGHT MAN.

WITH BAD REVIEWS AT METACRITIC, A TERRIBLE APPROVAL RATING AT ROTTEN TOMATOES, AND ONLY 2 WEEKS SINCE I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT, THIS WOULD'VE QUALIFIED FOR A RAZZIE FORUM, HAD THE LIMITED RELEASE BUNRAKU NOT STARRED MORE RAZZIE HABITUAL OFFENDERS.

What's Your Number?!?! Is it a 1 out of 10? Unlucky number 13? 5 bad movies and now this? 86 this movie!
My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...
 Post Reply Post Reply