Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & Add'l INFO on HUMAN CENTIPEDE II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member DISCUSSION of CENTIPEDE, TOO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member DISCUSSION of CENTIPEDE, TOO
    Posted: December 13 2011 at 1:15pm
Given the fact that Mr Six's entire body of work consists of films taking a human, and connecting him/her to another human, anus to mouth, then connecting another human to them, anus to mouth (rinse and repeat for each sequel), I'd say he more than deserves the dis-honor!  
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Lord Naseby View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lord Naseby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 2:41pm
With the Human centipede films, Mr. Six done enough to earn a special Disgrace to Humanity award! 
Lord Naseby read my reviews!

http://lordnasebyblog.blogspot.com/
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 2:55pm
Exactly. But why not wait until he's made all the HUMAN CENTIPEDE movies he says he's going to make?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 3:28pm
Wow... this is getting more support than i expected... I am definitely liking this...

Originally posted by Vits

Exactly. But why not wait until he's made all the HUMAN CENTIPEDE movies he says he's going to make?

Why wait?
And what if he decides after the 3rd film that he wants to make a fourth... and after the fourth decides to make a fifth... You get the point....
We don't know how many movies he's still going to make...
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 3:56pm
He planned three from the start. First, Full, and Final Sequence. I mean, you can even tell by their titles that it was a planned trilogy.

Originally posted by Vheid

Why wait?
And what if he decides after the 3rd film that he wants to make a fourth... and after the fourth decides to make a fifth... You get the point....
We don't know how many movies he's still going to make...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2011 at 5:05pm
And it couldn't be the case where the "final chapter" gets another sequel, because it's not like these movies have been blockbusters.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 3:02am
The thing we also have to consider is that even though a third film is in production, there's no telling if it will end up being a straight-to-DVD movie, thus making the series ineligible for consideration for future awards. Hell, this movie probably would've gone straight-to-DVD if so many people weren't so curious about seeing people connected... anus to mouth, the first time around! LOL  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: What do you mean "the first time"?  Isn't anus-to-mouth how all of this year's GOP debates have all been conducted??  

I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
Lord Naseby View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Lord Naseby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 2:02pm
I think this second one tanked at the box office. The third one, if released, definitely will. 
Lord Naseby read my reviews!

http://lordnasebyblog.blogspot.com/
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 10:32am
Thing is that when you see the movie (please don't--- it's really vomit-inducing)... You'll see that he REALLY himself convinced that he made a great movie... It's filled with scenes that point to what a "masterpiece" the first Human Centipede actually was.... He really has an enormous ego and deserves a reality-check... and I hope we can give it to him in the form of this Disgrace to Humanity-Razzie (or any Razzie-win or nom for that matter)....
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 11:07am
Also, the characters used to form the centipede are completely aware of the 1st movie.

Thing is that when you see the movie (please don't--- it's really vomit-inducing)... You'll see that he REALLY himself convinced that he made a great movie... It's filled with scenes that point to what a "masterpiece" the first Human Centipede actually was....
Not really. The only character who like the movie is... well, the last person anyone would want as a fan.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 11:38am
Examples.... Tom Six constantly replays scenes from the HC#1 in HC#2.... There is a monologue in the truck with HC#1-actress Aslynn Yennie, in which she's stating how great the first movie was... Then there is the fake attempt to be artsy with his slow moving scenes and B&W-photography.... And the fact that the entire premise is a big middlefinger to the people who liked the first one and thinking they won''t understand this...

I haven't seen a filmmaker with such a egocentric message since M. Night made Lady In The Water... 

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: ...and M. Night "won" two RAZZIES® all to himself for his ego-aggrandizing work on LADY...  

Thing is that when you see the movie (please don't--- it's really vomit-inducing)... You'll see that he REALLY himself convinced that he made a great movie... It's filled with scenes that point to what a "masterpiece" the first Human Centipede actually was....
Not really. The only character who like  the movie is... well, the last person anyone would want as a fan.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 11:42am
Agree, except that I think the scene with Yennie was meant to be a parody.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 11:57am
Why can't it be both? I mean letting Ashlynn Yennie mock herself while at the same time praising the first film.... I noticed in that scene that it was written in such a way that Yennie is made fun of, but that HC#1 (and it's director) are left unscathed... Why do you think that is?  

Agree, except that I think the scene with Yennie was meant to be a parody.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2011 at 12:02pm
Clap
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2012 at 6:35am

THis might not have an R.T. consensus any time soon, because of it's limited release. But it should stay around 20%(the first one got 50%!).

Actually, it'll stay around 30%: "It attempts to weave in social commentary, but as the movie wears on, it loses its ability to repulse and shock and ends up obnoxious and annoying".
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2012 at 7:49am
Entertainment Weekly revealed some stuff about the upcoming Centipede 3.... link

Human Centipede franchise stars Dieter Laser and Laurence R. Harvey will both play lead roles in Human Centipede Part 3 (Final Sequence). The controversial horror series’ writer-director Tom Six has also cast himself in a supporting part for the concluding entry in the Human Centipede trilogy.

and

According to Ilona Six, principal photography on Human Centipede 3 will take place this May and June in the southern states of the U.S. The producer also confirmed that the American finale of the series is set for a 2013 release and will be “100 percent politically incorrect.”

Any thoughts about this?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>