Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > HOUSE of WAX (aka HOUSE of WHACKS)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PARIS HILTON SHOULDN’T GET A RAZZIE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PARIS HILTON SHOULDN’T GET A RAZZIE
    Posted: March 07 2007 at 10:07am

A brainless, pointless, amoral millionairess whose pernicious influence may have helped land a bald-headed Britney Spears in the booby hatch...and moviewizguy is spending his time defending her?

Face it: Paris Hilton not only doesn't need poor dumb slobs like you defending her...she is, in actuality INDEFENSIBLE!

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 2:26pm
Oh, we all know that people do that every day in their private lives, so you can't blame her. You can also call it jealousy, because all people say is that she's a slut, has too much sex, and all that crap. Say somethnig INTELLIGENT.
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 5:06am
Interesting choice of words regarding Paris, moviewizguy: "Why do people keep saying she sucks" -- Maybe because all she's really famous for is that ho-made video of her giving a blow-job????
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2007 at 9:34am
I whole-heartedly agree. Paris Hilton nor House of Wax should've deserved a nomination. That's why these people are so stupid. If Paris Hilton is in any film, that film will be nominated just for her being in it! She wasn't bad in this film. She was perfectly fine with her performance and the film was a great horror film. If you hate the film just for Paris Hilton, you are a complete idiot. Why do people keep saying she sucks?! I have seen worse than hers which is why people need to stop picking on her.
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 2:17am
Well, I guess there is always a Adam Sandler Vehicle movie with Rob Schiender...They don't care how bright or dim a person is over at Happy Madison productions!
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 1:13am
Erm...methinks you should be kinder to Pia Zadora, JoeBacon! 
"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2006 at 4:09pm
Now, now, now -- You should all be kinder to the Pia Zadora of the 21st Century!
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 9:55am

WHAT? So I am too bright for Roger Corman...but the only alternative is M. Night? Are you saying that that is the limit of my "brightness"?

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 12:49am

Don't do it Gertie.....you are way-y-y-y-y-y too bright for Mr. Corman....

Now on the other hand, I heard M. Night is looking for somebody new.....

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 11:57am

Originally posted by Roger Corman

she deserves to be taken out to the desert and shot... or star in one of my movies. 

If Paris is not available, I'll do it (I mean the movie...not the dying!Save your bullets for HER). Big fan of yours, "Mr. Corman"... 

alvin View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote alvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 2:35am
i loved it
embolicat View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote embolicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 4:53am
Aw, c'mon you guys...

Paris deserves her Razzie for playing a pathetic drunk at each party she attends.

See her fall, see her stumble. Oh, she plays it so well!

L1a View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote L1a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 10:31am
Even a Razzie is too good for that slut.
owl View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote owl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 2:33pm
You know I actually wouldn't hate her if she actually did something noteworthy for society instead of promoting an image that women should have elbow sharp enough to stab somebody and wearing fur or lacking sufficient cloths to cover herself anyway. By promoting this image she draws attention from people. This attention is earning her loads of money and yes, ironically enough she is making it in part by your hatred toward her. Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back.
Jigsaw View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jigsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 4:25am

Is Paris Hilton an actress? Are you sure? In my opinion she's not a serious actress. I've seen "Nine Lives" which is one of the most boring and worst movies I've ever seen!

Ty_Burr View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ty_Burr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by filmstar2000

In truth, I hope she doesn't get it.  An award for her means press, press means I have to hear about her.  Stop the press.  Maybe then she'll go away.

I completely agree with you. One thing I love/loathe about Heir Hilton is her resiliency, Shirley McLaine blasted her (along with god knows who else...), her Sidekick was hacked into, she was nominated for this award, various personal items of hers were stolen on two separate occasions, and most recently Playboy model Nicole Lenz claims she and Paris made a lesbian sex tape together ! And yet Ms. P has three more movies lined up.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>