Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > Forum Members' DISCUSSION of 2012 Releases List...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Here 'Tis...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here 'Tis...
    Posted: January 09 2013 at 10:30pm
Uh, did anyone ignore my previous post here?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 4:35am
Originally posted by jesse685

Uh, did anyone ignore my previous post here?
I didn't.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 7:40am
I was hoping Atlas Shrugged Part 2 would be all over the ballot.  Then again, almost NOBODY saw that movie. 

Oh, well, there's always Atlas Shrugged Part 3. . . .

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 7:44am
We have an expression in almost every Spanish-speaking country: "ˇQuedo la cagada!" -- It means "The situation is f*ck*d up!" I'm using it for this year's Oscar nominations...  

-No Kathryn Bigelow for Best Director! Then who's gonna win?! And how much does that affect the odds of ZERO DARK THIRTY to win Best Picture? They also snubbed Ben Affleck, Tom Hooper and Quentin Tarantino, and instead placed David O. Russell (guess he wasn't out after all) and Benh Zeitlin.
-Despite what I said days ago, I'm still glad that Chile finally got a nomination, even if it was for NO. My Dad told me "See? It's the first one to be nominated because it's the first one with an international star" (Mexican Gael García Bernal).

-Aside from Best Foreign Film, AMOUR is also up for Best Picture (days after winning in that category in another ceremony), Director and Screenplay. Maybe it's the new front-runner for Best Picture?

-MOONRISE KINGDOM is up for Best Screenplay, but not Picture.

-THE MASTER is nominated in acting categories, but not Best Picture, Director nor Screenplay.

-The 2 SNOW WHITE movies compete for Best Costume Design. SW&TH is also up for Best Visual Effects, against THE AVENGERS, THE HOBBIT, LIFE OF PI and PROMETHEUS.

-Finally there are 5 Best Song nominees again! This includes 007: SKYFALL, LES MIS and even TED.

-They snubbed John Hawkes, Marion Cotillard, Helen Mirren, Javier Bardem, Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Judi Dench and Nicole Kidman. The nominees in acting are the same you've been hearing for months, except for SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK's Jacki Weaver.

-No nominations for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN*, BATTLESHIP*, CLOUD ATLAS*, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES*, THE HUNGER GAMES*, JOHN CARTER*, LOOPER*THE LORAX**, MEN IN BLACK PART 3*, THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER***, SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS*** and THE UNTOUCHABLES.

*I thought these would be up for Best Visual Effects, Sound or even Make-Up. 

**I thought it would be up for Best Song. 

***Since they got a couple of Best Screenplay nods in other awards.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 7:45am
New releases here: THE IMPOSSIBLE (which just got a Best Actress nomination) and JACK REACHER. Oh, and also GANGSTER SQUAD. What should I do?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 8:59am
Also on the Oscar noms, I gotta say: At least Ms. Wallis got nominated as Best Actress for Beasts of the Southern Wild.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2013 at 1:34pm
As disappointing as this year's Oscar nominees are, at least there's no Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close this time around. And Joaquin Phoenix got the nomination he deserved.

Also, here's the LINK to a New York Times article that's a horror story about the making of Lindsay Lohan's next movie The Canyons. 
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 7:25pm

Found a horrendous tralier for a horrendous movie starring the likes of Rob Schneider and Lindsay Lohan:

I'm hoping this doesn't have the same release schedule as LOL, because I believe this movie really deserves Razzing.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 6:21am
I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday, so I probably won't post for the next 3 days or so. If any of you see a bad movie and comment about it here, please don't say things like "I'd rather go to the dentist than watching this movie again".
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 8:37am
The director of InAPPropriate Comedy is...the ShamWow guy! Yes, really!!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2013 at 1:24pm
FYI: I have now posted both my Semi-Final Ballots for the F**k Yeah! & WTF Were They Thinking? Awards. The links are down below. I urge to please vote for both of these -- They will be open for 7 days.

The Larch View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote The Larch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2013 at 7:44am
Originally posted by jesse685

FYI: I have now posted both my Semi-Final Ballots for the F**k Yeah! & WTF Were They Thinking? Awards. The links are down below. I urge to please vote for both of these -- They will be open for 7 days.

Sorry, I can't go for Jennifer Lawrence being in the Worst Actress category, esp when Worst Actress on the Planet Kate Hudson isn't represented, nor Whitney Houston in the Best Supporting Actress list for that dud remake Sparkle; I'm opposed to the idea of honoring someone "just because they died" (unless they're truly worthy of the honor, ala Peter Finch and Heath Ledger)- the Emmys do it all the time and I find it to be tacky, insincere Bee Ess...
FYC: WORST Acting Performances of 2014 include: Johnny Depp (X2), Kevin Costner (X3), Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Seth MacFartlane, Sandler (X3), Rob Reiner, Dan Aykroyd (X2), and YES Diane Keaton!
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2013 at 12:05pm
The Larch: Hey, I'm sorry Kate Hudson ain't on the list. Tell you what, I'll give her a Dishonourable Mention just for you.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2013 at 5:35pm
Jesse, I can't enter. It asks me if I want the safe mode. I click "Yes", it says "Error". I click "No", it says "Error".

Edit: Never mind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113