Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > EXPENDABLES, TOO!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member DISCUSSION of EXTENDABLES, TOO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member DISCUSSION of EXTENDABLES, TOO
    Posted: August 17 2012 at 12:26pm

Originally posted by jesse685

Don't you mean it applies to 5th installments?
Since a trilogy becomes a saga/franchise after 4 installments (and since physics laws state that if something happens 3 times in a row it's likely to happen again), the rule should apply to the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc.
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Entertainment grade: A. Quality grade: B.
And your overall grade?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2012 at 12:43pm

I was extremely conflicted on this one: The acting's crap, the story is bland, and if it gets any Razzie nods other than Worst Picture, I wouldn't be too bothered. But damn if I didn't have fun! 

That's why i gave it two grades -- My official grade is B, though.

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2012 at 8:07am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 3:19pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2012 at 12:30pm
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2012 at 6:10am
I actually looked through alot of the "positive" reviews, and alot of them actually say that the movie is crap, but in a fun way. Hmmm. I'm guessing it can still be a Worst Picture contender.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2012 at 12:39pm
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2012 at 5:21am
I'm trying to catch up a bit after a busy and often trying summer. I guess it is about time to unload on SOMETHING LOL. I looked over a number of the "fresh" reviews for this film at RT and as someone noted above, I'm not really sure how they qualified as positive reviews. I think we can all agree that Plan Nine From Outer Space is a hoot to watch (for all the wrong reasons) but it is still crap. This movie evidently falls into the same category. Expanding on that thought, Sly Stallone has to be the laziest filmmaker on the planet. The guy has had 2 original ideas in his life (it is a stretch to say the Rocky and Rambo are really different ideas but I'll give the devil his due). Stallone does something modestly successful, so what does he do? He goes out and makes the same movie again (and again and again and again). If anyone out there believes there won't be an Expendables 3, I have some lovely land down in Florida you might be interested in. Meanwhile, the Stallone parade of cultural crap continues.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2012 at 12:00pm
I just saw it. For your consideration: Worst Ensemble. But nothing else.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2013 at 9:54am
My com-- Well, I have no comments because I just compared it to the first one:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12