Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RED LIGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RED LIGHTS
    Posted: September 21 2012 at 1:59pm
The first half of Red Light was really great. I was absolutely loving it. Then they decided to kill off a major character, and things start to fall apart. By the ending, it seems like a completely different film, as if the director gave up trying to make something great. Oh, and the twist ending is ridiculous.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 12:14pm
Did you make this forum now because you have just seen the movie?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 5:55am

Potential wasted is what Red Lights screams to me. With a mainly respectable cast (Although considering the projects Robert de Niro and Sigourney Weaver have choosing these days, maybe thats a stretch) and the writer and director of Buried, you'd think that this could turn into something more substantial, but no, it just becomes a dull and plain bad movie. It may not end up becoming a huge contender, but surely somebody has to pay for this.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Post Reply Post Reply