Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RED LIGHTS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RED LIGHTS
    Posted: September 21 2012 at 1:59pm
The first half of Red Light was really great. I was absolutely loving it. Then they decided to kill off a major character, and things start to fall apart. By the ending, it seems like a completely different film, as if the director gave up trying to make something great. Oh, and the twist ending is ridiculous.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 12:14pm
Did you make this forum now because you have just seen the movie?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2012 at 5:55am

Potential wasted is what Red Lights screams to me. With a mainly respectable cast (Although considering the projects Robert de Niro and Sigourney Weaver have choosing these days, maybe thats a stretch) and the writer and director of Buried, you'd think that this could turn into something more substantial, but no, it just becomes a dull and plain bad movie. It may not end up becoming a huge contender, but surely somebody has to pay for this.

Worst Career Achievement: Kim Jong-Un
THIS MUST HAPPEN!!!

Post Reply Post Reply