Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > FALL/WINTER FORUM DISCUSSIONS: 2012 RAZZIE® CHOICES...
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Worst Actor Choices? Opine Away, RAZZIE® Voters!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Worst Actor Choices? Opine Away, RAZZIE® Voters!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote MR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst Actor Choices? Opine Away, RAZZIE® Voters!
    Posted: November 14 2012 at 8:08am
Well it was more that I have maintained that Lautner was the weakest actor of the 3 leads.
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2012 at 8:37am
So Pattinson & girlfriend are being defended, while Lautner is on his own?  

LOL Oh, the logic! However, Lautner will most likely take the fifth spot on my ballot. He might be lucky again this year though -- too many others are way overdue for a razz-ing.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2012 at 12:17pm
I've got 3 more suggestions, and they're all from THE WATCH: Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn and Richard Ayoade* (separately). But not Johah Hill.

*In some of the marketing and the movie's opening credits he's not listed along the other 3, so maybe he would fit more as Worst Supp. Actor?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2012 at 12:00pm
Another suggestion: Sylvester Stallone for THE EXPENDABLES PART 2.
Dun-Ida View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dun-Ida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2012 at 6:49pm
Regardless of odds Project X deserves to get nominated, especially Oliver Cooper for his dreadful performance. 
Directed by Michael Bay and M. Night Shyamalan comes a movie guaranteed to win Razzies.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2012 at 4:39am
Dude, he's already been listed.  Wacko

Originally posted by Vits

Another suggestion: Sylvester Stallone for THE EXPENDABLES PART 2.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2012 at 9:03am
I meant that he's now one of my top contenders (though not necessarily a front-runner).  
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2012 at 9:37am
Head Razz:

Please include Dinesh D'Souza on the nominating ballot for Worst Actor in 2016: Obama's America. 

Or may be he deserves a special "Governor's Award"! Wink
2013's WORST PIC-After Earth ACTOR-Jaden Smith & Johnny Depp ACTRESS-Lindsay Lohan! SUP ACTRESS--Kim Kardashian! SUP ACTOR-Chris Brown DIRECTOR--Good "Night"! SCREAMPLAY--The Lone Ranger.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2012 at 1:50pm
And also for HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA.  

Originally posted by Vits

-A. Sandler in THAT'S MY BOY

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 11:07am
Now that I've actually seen TAKEN 2, I can say this: Liam Neeson should get a Worst Actor nod for all 3 of his 2012 movies.
travis112096 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote travis112096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 10:08am
Liam Neeson is the lead in Taken 2 and a Supporting Actor in both Battleship and Wrath of the Titans...  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: And he will be listed that way on our 33rd Annual Nominating Ballot, which is due to go out later today...  

AndP View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AndP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 10:01pm
Someone who really deserves to be shamed here is Ben Affleck in ARGO. I know -- the the movie in general has gotten good reviews. But casting himself as a real life Latino man is unforgivable! This is the same racist crap as John Wayne playing Ghenghis Khan in The Conqueror. And despite whatever ability he has with directing, he's still a godawful actor, giving a horrid performance. 

Again, I realize it's highly unlikely he'll be nominated in this category...but I just had to say he should be!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Sadly, you're right. Ben Affleck being a Worst Actor nominee for ARGO is about as likely as him being elected Senator from Massachusetts (which for about 12 minutes was actually being "seriously discussed" in political circles). If it's any consolation, the "Ben Half of Ben-Iffer" has an extensive history with us, having garnered to date a total of 8 RAZZIE® Nominations (including one as Worst Actor of the Decade) and two "wins." Here's an IMDb LINK to see what they were for (you'll have to scroll way down the page -- We're listed below "Primetime Emmy Awards"). 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 8:30am
Affleck didn't make it to the Nominating Ballot, and nobody ever mentioned him on this Forum. The truth is, the world seems split on whether his performance in ARGO was good or not (personally, I agree with AndP:  I thought he sucked!). 

mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 9:15am
AndP: I didn't like Affleck's acting either. Never liked it. However, Argo just isn't Razzie material...   

Originally posted by AndP

Again, I realize it's highly unlikely he'll be nominated in this category...but I just had to say he should be!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 5:22pm
The guy that Affleck portrayed was apparantly a master of disguise who could pass for white. He didn't seem to mind being played by Affleck.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
AndP View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote AndP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 4:47pm
Not really -- I think this article explains well why his "non-white" appearance worked in his favor for this particular mission:  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123