Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN, PART 2
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Member Discussion of 2012's RAZZIE® Front-Runner!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion of 2012's RAZZIE® Front-Runner!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion of 2012's RAZZIE® Front-Runner!
    Posted: November 12 2012 at 1:42pm
Or- Oh snap, I almost mentioned "that thing" but I stopped myself.

Originally posted by jesse685

At least most males will have fun this week doing something better: playing Black Ops 2.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 3:24pm
It's down to 3 days until release, and now the critics are starting to get their first look at it. I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw that ALL SIX of the first 6 reviews at Rotten T were Fresh. More than half of them are male, and they're all saying that it's WAAAY better than the previous 4 Twilight films, and that this is an explosive, breathtaking finale to the series. If they're THAT glowing about it, who's to say that Worst Picture hasn't just been handed to Battleship? If the other 600-700 RAZZIE voting members were to see it, and agree with those opinions, it would also hand a Worst Picture nomination over to One For the Money to go along with The Devil Inside, A Thousand Words, and That's My Boy!
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 3:49pm
OH sh*t! Somebody screencap that. Breaking Dawn 2 at 100%. LOL
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by mbh

OH sh*t! Somebody screencap that. Breaking Dawn 2 at 100%. LOL

Quick! How do you do a screenshot on a computer?!
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 4:32pm
I'm screencappin' it now!
Pictures move, do they?
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 4:37pm

Added a text with MS Paint with the screencap.
Pictures move, do they?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 4:54pm
Now seven. Man.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 4:55pm
Oh f**k, this is hilarious!
Gregory View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Gregory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 4:56pm
100% fresh!?!? -- This is a joke, right? Right???
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 5:00pm
I read the reviews. Some say things like "It's going to satisfy the fans" and "It's good for what it is". But there are others that are truly positive. Who knows.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 5:03pm
I was about to say the same thing. I need to wait for Peter Travers' review. He's been spot on lately.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2012 at 5:55pm
Oh wow. Just unbelievable. They must've obviously paid them to say good things about it. Like mbh mentioned, I'll wait for Travers' review.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2012 at 2:49pm
Actually, some of the critics that like this freely admit that they hated the previous 4. And some of the more respectable (and by that I mean they would never get paid by studios) critics are also praising TSBD2, saying that it's good because it's different from the book. Yes, I can see why that would be a good thing! Unfortunately, it may also mean that the box office results will be different, because God forbid you ever change a tiny detail and upset the "Twi-Hards".
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2012 at 12:00pm
Now I can't decide if Breaking Dawn Part 2 is off the table for the RAZZIES? 30-40 reviews flooded in overnight, but they was only enough to drive the approval rating down to a still "fresh" 63 percent. The mean review average is down to 56% on Metacritic, and because the majority of reviews there are in the yellow, I conclude most of the reviews from this morning are average. I'm hoping for our sake that the reviews will dip under 45% approval, meaning "average" -- that way, this won't be considered better than The Three Stooges. But perhaps the most important thing is that this hasn't dipped under numbers for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse yet, so it would be a really bad idea to put this on the ballot for Worst Picture at this time. Of course, unlike Eclipse, which had no negative reviews on Metacritic and equally as many good as average reviews, Breaking Dawn 2 already has 2 negative reviews and a few more average than good, so this'll most likely sink below Eclipse's level by the end of the weekend (November 19).
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2012 at 3:52pm
This has entered the "rotten" zone. It's gotten 60 less reviews than the first Breaking Dawn, so there's stil potential for it to fall even further.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2012 at 4:29pm
R.T. (50-60%): "It might be the most enjoyable chapter in the saga, but that won't be enough to make it worth watching for filmgoers who don't already count themselves among the franchise's converts".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>