Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SH*T SIZE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SH*T SIZE
    Posted: December 05 2012 at 5:40pm
I THINK IT WAS ABOUT TIME I GAVE THIS UTTERLY ATROCIOUS FILM A FORUM SINCE NO ONE WAS BOTHERED TO DO SO.

NICKEL-ODEON STARLET VICTORIA JUSTICE IS INVITED TO A HALLOWEEN PARTY, BUT HER MOTHER WANTS HER TO LOOK AFTER HER FAT, CHUBBY YOUNGER BROTHER FOR TRICK-OR-TREATING. SHE INEVITABLY ENDS UP LOSING HIM AND HAS TO FIND HIM BEFORE HER MOTHER FINDS OUT.
THIS IS ONE HELL OF A HORRIFYING RIDE. PRESENT HERE IN THIS FILM ARE A TON OF HEAVILY INAPPROPRIATE ADULT AND SEXUAL JOKES THAT SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN A NICKEL-ODEON FILM (OR EVEN IN A PG-13 FILM FOR THAT MATTER!) AND A STACK OF RAZZIE PEDIGREE INCLUDING CHELSEA HANDLER (ALREADY IN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS MEANS WAR), TROLL-FACED THOMAS MANN (FROM PROJECT X) AND JOHHNY KNOXVILLE.

SO, FEEL FREE TO GO RIGHT AHEAD AND BASH THIS PIECE-OF-SH*T TO DEATH!!! HAVE FUN... SIZE.

WANT TO KNOW JUST HOW AWFUL THIS FILM IS? CHICKEN HUMPING A CAR TYPE OF AWFUL!!!
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by jesse685

A STACK OF RAZZIE PEDIGREE INCLUDING CHELSEA HANDLER (ALREADY IN CONSIDERATION FOR THIS MEANS WAR), TROLL-FACED THOMAS MANN (FROM PROJECT X) AND JOHHNY KNOXVILLE.
I don't think this has a chance. Very few people have mention Handler for TMW, so even less will because nobody saw this movie. If PROJECT X does get an acting nomination, it will most likely be for Oliver Cooper (who a lot of people hated), and not Mann who was unmemorable. Knoxville was also in NATURE CALLS. I'm guessing you didn't forget; you just thought that since nobody saw it... Well, 2 movies nobody saw won't give him more chances.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply