Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > MEMBER-STARTED DISCUSSIONS of 2012 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

F**k Yeah! & WTF Were They Thinking? Awards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F**k Yeah! & WTF Were They Thinking? Awards
    Posted: December 29 2012 at 1:04am
I am starting to have trouble with my awards.

Seems I have gotten way too many contenders on my hands and also won't be able to reach my goal of sending out the ballots so I created this forum to let you know.

What I'd like you guys to do instead with your contenders is post them on here, then I will compile the list and post them on here. After this process, quote the list and highlight 10 contenders from each category that you want to see advance. I will post up the nominations and then it will be ready for the final ballot poll.

The final list of categories are here:

Best/Worst Picture

Best/Worst Actor

Best/Worst Actress

Best/Worst Supporting Actor

Best/Worst Supporting Actress

Best/Worst Screen Couple

Best/Worst Screen Ensemble

Best/Worst Screenplay

Best/Worst Director

Best/Worst Animated Movie

Best/Worst Documentary

Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-Off or Sequel

Special Categories:

The Vits Award for Best/Worst Breakout Performance

Worst Film Trend of 2012

Biggest Film-Making Fail of 2012

Worst Right-Wing Political Propaganda Picture/Documentary

Best/Worst Found-Footage Picture

Best/Worst B.O. Bomb of 2012

Best/Worst Character

The MiguelAntilsu Award for Worst Twilight Actor/Actress

The mbh Award for So Weird It's Too Weird

The GTAHater767 Award for Ultimate On-Screen Moment Where You Just Want To Punch The Screen In The Face

The GTAHater767 Award for Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment

The GTAHater767 Award for Biggest P***y A** B***h On-Screen

NOTE: For each category, you must have between 10-20 contenders, otherwise, I will have too many contenders.

I am sorry if I have wasted any of your time making the old contender lists.

Also, one quick question:

After the final ballots have been cast, how would you like me to present them? Should I do it in a video (like with Vits' awards) or should I post the winners from a certain category each week over here?
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2012 at 9:45am
Can I still vote if I have less than 10?  

Originally posted by jesse685

For each category, you must have between 10-20 contenders, otherwise, I will have too many contenders.

If you do a video, you have to make sure it's not a podcast. You know, make it feel like a ceremony. Or you can do this (it was made by a professional critic, so it has prestige).

Originally posted by jesse685

After the final ballots have been cast, how would you like me to present them? Should I do it in a video (like with Vits' awards) or should I post the winners from a certain category each week over here?

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2012 at 12:12pm
Vits: You don't have to fill up every category with 10-20 contenders in your list. That's just the target I'm hoping to reach from people's lists.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2012 at 4:05pm
Jesse, Did you get my lists?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2012 at 8:06pm
Oiram: Yes I did.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2012 at 12:37pm
Best Breakout Performance
Chris Diamantopoulos in THE 3 STOOGES.

Worst Breakout Performance
Benjamin Walker in ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER.
Gregory D. Gadson in BATTLESHIP.
Lin Bingbing in RESIDENT EVIL PART 5.
Chelsea Handler in THIS MEANS WAR.

Worst Film Trend
-Shaky-cam in Action Movies.
-Found Footage.

Best Found Footage Movie
SINISTER (if it counts).

Worst Found Footage Movie
THE DEVIL INSIDE.

Best B.O. Bomb
SEEKING A FRIEND FOR THE END OF THE WORLD.
PREMIUM RUSH.

Worst B.O. Bomb
BONSAI.
A LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN.
THE APPARITION.
SEEKING JUSTICE.
GONE.
THE RAVEN.
HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET.
ONE FOR THE MONEY.
MAN ON A LEDGE.
THAT'S MY BOY.

Best Character
WRECK-IT RALPH from WRECK-IT RALPH.
CALHOUN from WRECK-IT RALPH.
ANDERSON from DREDD 3D.
The "new" SPIDER-MAN from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.
The "new" CATWOMAN from THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.
The "new" HULK in THE AVENGERS.
TED from TED.
MALLORY KANE from HAYWIRE.
STACEE JAXX from ROCK OF AGES.
PIRATE CAPTAIN from THE PIRATES!
PRINCESS MERIDA from BRAVE.
KATNISS from THE HUNGER GAMES.
RAOUL SILVA from 007: SKYFALL.

Worst Character
CAPTAIN GUTT from ICE AGE 4.
PAIGE's parents from THE VOW.
PEETA from THE HUNGER GAMES.
THORIN from THE HOBBIT.

Ultimate On-Screen Moment...
What happens right after the final battle in BREAKING DAWN PART 2.
The way the villain is defeated in TAKEN PART 2.
The way the villain (I mean BANE) is defeated in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.
All the nominees for the Vits Award for Worst Movie Ending.

Most Accidentally Suggestive Moment
JACOB BLACK & RENESMEE CULLEN in Christmas.

As for the other categories, draw my contenders from here.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 7:59am
I forgot to add Alessandra Mastronardi in TO ROME WITH LOVE. I hope it's not too late.
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2013 at 1:27pm
Vits: Not too late.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2013 at 9:14pm
I'm just going to do the categories that I didn't do for Grounder's award thing.

Best Animated Movie: ParaNorman, Frankenweenie, The Pirates: Band Of Misfits

Worst Animated Movie: The Lorax

Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off, or Sequel: Atlas Shrugged Part II, The Devil Inside (rip-off of The Last Exorcism), This Means War (Rip-off of Mr. And Mrs. Smith), Wrath Of The Titans, Resident Evil 5, Madea's Witness Protection, Ghost Rider 2, Underworld: Awakening, Taken 2, Piranha 3DD

Worst Film Trend: Horrific shaky-cam, Sequels with no reason to exist, Found footage films made by idiots, Movies that ape found footage movies without actually being found footage movies (The Apparition, Chernobyl Diaries), Movies based on absurd properties (board games, self-help books, etc.), Movies associated with Adam Sandler, Shelved movies being released for a quick buck (except for Cabin In The Woods), Designated heroes (lead characters who are assholes), Movies associated with Nicolas Cage

Biggest fail: The end of The Devil Inside, Atlas Shrugged Part II doing/being WORSE than the first one, Audiences turning on Adam Sandler (fail for Hollywood, win for audiences), Taylor Kitsch's hilarious attempt at a career, Liam Neeson's year of whoring out, Nicolas Cage's continuing downward spiral

Worst Right-wing movie: Atlas Shrugged Part II

Best Found Footage Movie: End Of Watch and Chronicle

Worst Found Footage Movie: The Devil Inside and Paranormal Activity 4

Best Box-Office Bomb: Cloud Atlas, Killing Them Softly, Frankenweenie, Haywire, Dredd

Worst Box-Office Bomb: Atlas Shrugged Part II, Battleship,That's My Boy, One For The Money, A Thousand Words, Rock Of Ages, Wrath Of The Titans, Man On A Ledge, Total Recall, John Carter (Yes, I went there)

I'm not sure how to answer the rest of the categories.. except for Ultimate On-Screen Moment.

The end of The Devil Inside, The incest subplot in That's My Boy, The reveal after the battle in Twilight, Sean Hannity's cameo in Atlas Shrugged Part II, The rape joke in Mirror Mirror, The Demon plays X-Box in Paranormal Activity 4, The minotaur fight in Wrath Of The Titans, John Cusack's Nicolas Cage impression in The Raven, The squitgun fight with babies in The Three Stooges, The plot hole involving the three-boobed hooker in Total Recall. (In the original Total Recall, the three-boobed hooker was a mutant. There's no mutants, and reason for the three-boobed hooker ot exist, in this one.)
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 2:23am

Alright, as promised, the final list of contenders. Get ready, this might be a very long list.

Remember, in case you have forgotten, you must highlight 10 contenders for each category (although it doesn't apply for categories with less than or equal to 10 contenders). Some categories possibly may not be present (reasons either not enough nominees or it has been already decided by me).

BEST/WORST PICTURE

- The Master - The Dark Knight Rises - Django Unchained - The Avengers - Cloud Atlas - Looper

- Lincoln - Silver Linings Playbook - Argo - Moonrise Kingdom - Skyfall - Prometheus - Zero Dark Thirty

- Life of Pi - The Raid: Redemption - Beasts of the Southern Wild

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Atlas Shrugged Part II - The Devil Inside - Battleship - That's My Boy - One For The Money

- A Thousand Words - The Apparition - Rock Of Ages - This Means War - The Vow

- A Little Bit Of Heaven - Wrath Of The Titans - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure - Playing for Keeps - Total Recall

BEST/WORST ACTOR

- Joaquin Phoenix/The Master - Daniel Day-Lewis/Lincoln - Liam Neeson/The Grey

- Christian Bale/The Dark Knight Rises - Bradley Cooper/Silver Linings Playbook

- Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Looper & Premium Rush - Tom Hanks/Cloud Atlas

- Jake Gyllenhaal/End Of Watch - Daniel Craig/Skyfall - Robert Downey, Jr./The Avengers

- Ben Affleck/Argo - Brad Pitt/Killing Them Softly

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Nicolas Cage/Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance , Seeking Justice & Stolen

- Adam Sandler/That's My Boy & Hotel Transylvania - Eddie Murphy/A Thousand Words

- Sam Worthington/Man On A Ledge & Wrath Of The Titans - Jason Beghe/Atlas Shrugged Part 2

- Taylor Kitsch/Battleship, John Carter & Savages - John Cusack/The Raven

- Liam Neeson/Taken 2 - Robert Pattinson/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Diego Boneta/Rock Of Ages - Colin Farrell/Total Recall - Mark Wahlberg/Contraband

- Dinesh D’Souza/2016: Obama’s America

BEST/WORST ACTRESS

- Jennifer Lawrence/Silver Linings Playbook & The Hunger Games

- Anne Hathaway/The Dark Knight Rises - Quvenzhane Wallis/Beasts of the Southern Wild

- Noomi Rapace/Prometheus - Halle Berry/Cloud Atlas - Gina Carano/Haywire

- Emily Blunt/Looper & Salmon Fishing In The Yemen - Jessica Chastain/Zero Dark Thirty

- Naomi Watts/The Impossible

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Katherine Heigl/One For The Money - Kristen Stewart/Snow White and the Huntsman & The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Samantha Mathis/Atlas Shrugged Part 2

- Milla Jovovich/Resident Evil: Retribution - Kate Beckinsale/Contraband, Total Recall & Underworld: Awakening - Kate Hudson/A Little Bit Of Heaven

- Reese Witherspoon/This Means War - Fernanda Andrade/The Devil Inside

- Julianne Hough/Rock Of Ages - Ashley Greene/The Apparition - Blake Lively/Hick & Savages

- Amanda Seyfried/Gone – Jennifer Lawrence/House At The End Of The Street

BEST/WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR

- Phillip Seymour Hoffman/The Master - Leonardo DiCaprio/Django Unchained

- Sam Rockwell/Seven Psychopaths - Joseph Gordon-Levitt/The Dark Knight Rises & Lincoln

- Robert De Nero/Silver Linings Playbook - Mark Ruffalo/The Avengers

- Michael Fassbender/Haywire & Prometheus - Tom Hardy/The Dark Knight Rises

- Javier Bardem/Skyfall - Christolph Waltz/Django Unchained - Alan Arkin/Argo

- Tom Hiddleston/The Avengers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Taylor Lautner/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Patrick Fabian/Atlas Shrugged Part 2

- Stephen Rea/Underworld: Awakening - Shawn Roberts/Resident Evil: Retribution

- Oliver Cooper/Project X - Alexander Skarsgard/Battleship - Andy Samberg/That's My Boy

- Milo Ventimiglia/That's My Boy - Liam Neeson/Battleship & Wrath Of The Titans

- Evan Helmuth/The Devil Inside - Armie Hammer/Mirror Mirror - Daniel Sunjata/Gone & One For The Money - Nick Swardson/That's My Boy

BEST/WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

- Amy Adams/The Master - Judi Dench/The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel & Skyfall

- Donna Bae/Cloud Atlas - Jacki Weaver/Silver Linings Playbook

- Charlize Theron/Prometheus & Snow White and the Huntsman

- Frances McDormand/Moonrise Kingdom - Jane Lynch/Wreck-It-Ralph

- Juno Temple/The Dark Knight Rises & Killer Joe - Sally Field/Lincoln

- Tilda Swinton/Moonrise Kingdom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooklyn Decker/Battleship & What To Expect When You're Expecting

- Sienna Guillery/Resident Evil: Retribution - Rihanna/Battleship - Chelsea Handler/This Means War & Fun Size

- Debbie Reynolds/One For The Money - Julia Roberts/Mirror Mirror - Leighton Meester/That's My Boy

- Kim Rhodes/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - Sofia Vergara/The Three Stooges

- Maggie Grace/Lockout, Taken 2 & The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Suzan Crowley/The Devil Inside - Katie Featherston/Paranormal Activity 4

BEST/WORST SCREEN COUPLE OR ENSEMBLE

- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence/Silver Linings Playbook - Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway/The Dark Knight Rises - The Entire Cast of The Avengers

- Jared Gilmore and Kara Hayward/Moonrise Kingdom - The Entire Cast of Cloud Atlas

- Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field/Lincoln - The Entire Cast of The Master

- Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington/Django Unchained - The Entire Cast of Argo

- Jake Gyllenhall and Michael Pena/End Of Watch - Suraj Sharma and "Richard Parker"(the tiger)/Life Of Pi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Lautner and Mackenzie Foy/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Leighton Meester and EITHER Andy Samberg OR Milo Ventimiglia/That's My Boy

- Any Pair of Paranoid Randroids/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - The Entire Cast of The Devil Inside

- Taylor Kitsch and EITHER Brooklyn Decker/Battleship, Lynn Collins/John Carter OR Blake Lively/Savages - Katherine Heigl and EITHER Jason O'Mara OR Daniel Sunjata/One For The Money

- The Entire Cast of A Thousand Words - Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams/The Vow

- Reese Witherspoon and EITHER Tom Hardy OR Chris Pine/This Means War

- Diego Boneta and Julianne Hough/Rock Of Ages - The Entire Cast of Wrath Of The Titans

- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

BEST/WORST SCREENPLAY

- The Master - Django Unchained - Moonrise Kingdom – Looper – The Cabin In The Woods – ParaNorman

- End Of Watch – Haywire - Wreck-It-Ralph – Sinister - The Dark Knight Rises - Silver Linings Playbook

– Lincoln - The Avengers – Argo – Skyfall - Beasts of the Southern Wild - The Grey - Killing Them Softly

- Frankenweenie

- That's My Boy - The Devil Inside - A Thousand Words - This Means War - The Vow - Seeking Justice

- The Apparition - A Little Bit Of Heaven – Gone - The Watch - Atlas Shrugged Part 2 – Battleship

- One For The Money - Wrath of The Titans - Underworld: Awakening - Taken 2

- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Madea's Witness Protection - What To Expect When You're Expecting

- Total Recall

BEST/WORST DIRECTOR

- Paul Thomas Anderson/The Master - Christopher Nolan/The Dark Knight Rises

- Quentin Tarantino/Django Unchained - Joss Whedon/The Avengers - Steven Spielberg/Lincoln

- Tom Tykwer and the Wachowskis/Cloud Atlas - David O. Russell/Silver Linings Playbook

- Wes Anderson/Moonrise Kingdom - Rian Johnson/Looper - Ben Affleck/Argo - Ang Lee/Life Of Pi

- Sam Mendes/Skyfall

- John Putch/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - Peter Berg/Battleship - William Brent Bell/The Devil Inside

- Brian Robbins/A Thousand Words - Julie Anne Robinson/One For The Money

- Sean Anders/That's My Boy - Jonathan Liebesman/Wrath Of The Titans

- Paul W.S. Anderson/Resident Evil: Retribution - Adam Shankman/Rock Of Ages

- McG/This Means War - Tyler Perry/Madea's Witness Protection - Joseph Kahn/Detention

BEST/WORST ANIMATED MOVIE

- Wreck-It Ralph - Rise of the GuardiansParaNormanFrankenweenie

- The Secret World of Arrietty - The Pirates! Band of MisfitsBrave

– Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted

- Hotel Transylvania - The Lorax - Ice Age: Continental Drift - Dino Time

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL

- Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - The Devil Inside (Rip-Off of The Last Exorcism)

- This Means War (Rip-Off of Mr. & Mrs. Smith) - Wrath Of The Titans (Sequel to A REMAKE!)

- Resident Evil: Retribution - Madea's Witness Protection - Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

- Underworld: Awakening - Taken 2 - Piranha 3DD – Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Rip-Off of Lincoln)

- Hotel Transylvania (Rip-Off of Mad Monster Party) – Stolen (STOLEN from Taken!) – Paranormal Activity 4

- Silent Hill Revelation 3D – LOL – Total Rema… I mean Recall (I Just Had To!) – Red Dawn

THE VITS AWARD FOR BEST/WORST BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE

- Quvenzhane Wallis/Beasts of the Southern Wild - Jared Gilmore/Moonrise Kingdom

- Kara Hayward/Moonrise Kingdom - Fran Krankz/The Cabin In The Woods - Suraj Sharma/Life Of Pi

- Gina Carano/Haywire - Ben Whishaw/Skyfall - Donna Bae/Cloud Atlas - Dane DeHaan/Chronicle

- Dwight Henry/Beasts of the Southern Wild – Chris Diamantopoulos/The Three Stooges

- Alessandra Mastronardi/To Rome With Love

- The Entire Cast of The Devil Inside - Mackenzie Foy/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Rihanna/Battleship - India Eisley/Underworld: Awakening - Gregory D. Gadson/Battleship

- The Entire Cast of Project X – Benjamin Walker/Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

- Li Bingbing/Resident Evil: Retribution – Chelsea Handler/This Means War

- Whoever Were In Those Freaky & Nauseating Costumes/The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure

- Every 100% Real Authentic U.S. Navy SEAL and U.S. Navy Special Warfare Combatant Crewmen/Act of Valor

WORST FILM TREND OF 2012

- Horrific Shaky-Cam (Specifically Action Movies!) – Sequels With No Reason To Exist

- Found Footage Movies Made By Idiots - Movies That Ape Found Footage Movies Without Actually Being Found Footage Movies (The Apparition, Chernobyl Diaries, You Get The Point!)

- Movies Based On Absurd Properties (Board Games, Self-Help Books and So On!)

- Movies Associated with Adam Sandler - Shelved Movies Being Released For A Quick Buck (Except for The Cabin In The Woods) - Designated Heroes (Lead Characters Who Are F**king A**holes!)

- Movies Associated With Nicolas Cage

BIGGEST FILM-MAKING FAIL OF 2012

- The End of The Devil Inside - Atlas Shrugged Part 2 Doing/Being WORSE Than The First One

- Audiences Turning On Adam Sandler (FAIL for Hollywood, WIN for Audiences!)

- Taylor Kitsch's Hilarious Attempt At A Career - Liam Neeson's Year of Whoring Out

- Nicolas Cage's Continuing Downward Spiral – John Carter – The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Battleship

WORST RIGHT-WING POLITICAL PROPAGANDA PICTURE/DOCUMENTARY

- Atlas Shrugged Part 2 – Last Ounce of Courage – Occupy Unmasked – 2016: Obama’s America

BEST/WORST FOUND FOOTAGE PICTURE

- Chronicle – End of Watch – Sinister

- The Devil Inside – Paranormal Activity 4 – Project X

BEST/WORST BOX OFFICE BOMB

- Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World – Premium Rush – Cloud Atlas – Killing Them Softly

– Frankenweenie – Haywire – Dredd

- Atlas Shrugged Part 2 – Battleship - That's My Boy - One For The Money - A Thousand Words

- Rock Of Ages - Wrath Of The Titans - Man On A Ledge - Total Recall - John Carter – Bonsai

- A Little Bit Of Heaven – The Apparition – Seeking Justice – Gone – The Raven – House At The End Of The Street – Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

BEST/WORST CHARACTER

- Wreck-It Ralph/Wreck-It Ralph – Calhoun/Wreck-It Ralph – Anderson/Dredd

The “New” Spider-Man/The Amazing Spider-Man – The “New” Catwoman/The Dark Knight Rises

- The “New” Hulk/The Avengers – Ted/Ted – Mallory Kane/Haywire – Stacee Jaxx/Rock of Ages

- The Pirate Captain/The Pirates! Band of Misfits – Princess Merida/Brave

Katniss/The Hunger Games – Raoul Silva/Skyfall

- Captain Gutt/Ice Age: Continental Drift – Paige’s Parents/The Vow – Peeta/The Hunger Games

- Thorin/The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – Costa/Project X

THE MIGUELANTILSU AWARD FOR WORST TWILIGHT ACTOR/ACTRESS

- Robert Pattinson - Taylor Lautner - Michael Sheen - Peter Facinelli - Jackson Rathbone - Kellan Lutz

- Kristen Stewart - Mackenzie Foy - Ashley Greene - Maggie Grace - Dakota Fanning - Nikki Reed

THE MBH AWARD FOR SO WEIRD IT’S TOO WEIRD

- Moonrise Kingdom – Cosmopolis – Holy Motors – The Cabin In The Woods – Looper

THE GTAHATER767 AWARD FOR ULTIMATE ON-SCREEN MOMENT WHERE YOU JUST WANT TO PUNCH THE SCREEN IN THE FACE

- The End/The Devil Inside - The Incest Subplot/That's My Boy

- The Reveal That Happens After The Battle/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Sean Hannity's Cameo/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - The Rape Joke/Mirror Mirror

- The Demon Plays The Xbox 360/Paranormal Activity 4

- The Minotaur Fight/Wrath Of The Titans - John Cusack's Nicolas Cage Impression/The Raven

- The Squirt Gun Fight Involving Babies/The Three Stooges

- The Plot-Hole Involving The Three-Boobed Hooker/Total Recall

- The Way The Villain Is Defeated/Taken 2

- The Way The Villain (Referring To Bane) Is Defeated/The Dark Knight Rises

- All The Nominees For The Vits Award for Worst Movie Ending

THE GTAHATER767 AWARD FOR MOST ACCIDENTALLY SUGGESTIVE MOMENT

- Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen in Christmas/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

If you do not see 1 or more contenders on the list, feel free to put them in as write-ins. Once you’ve selected your contenders, I will compile the list and create the final poll. Thanks and I’ll check back soon.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 5:48am
You put in The Raid twice for Best Picture.
Oh, and Ben Whishaw was also in Cloud Atlas.

Well, anyways, here are my picks:

BEST/WORST PICTURE

- The Master - The Dark Knight Rises - Django Unchained - The Avengers - Cloud Atlas - Looper

- Lincoln - Silver Linings Playbook - Argo - Moonrise Kingdom - Skyfall - Prometheus - Zero Dark Thirty

- Life of Pi - The Raid: Redemption - Beasts of the Southern Wild

- Atlas Shrugged Part II - The Devil Inside - Battleship - That's My Boy - One For The Money

- A Thousand Words - The Apparition - Rock Of Ages - This Means War - The Vow

- A Little Bit Of Heaven - Wrath Of The Titans - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure - Playing for Keeps - Total Recall

Write ins: What to Expect When You're Expecting

BEST/WORST ACTOR

- Joaquin Phoenix/The Master - Daniel Day-Lewis/Lincoln - Liam Neeson/The Grey

- Christian Bale/The Dark Knight Rises - Bradley Cooper/Silver Linings Playbook

- Joseph Gordon-Levitt/Looper & Premium Rush - Tom Hanks/Cloud Atlas

- Jake Gyllenhaal/End Of Watch - Daniel Craig/Skyfall - Robert Downey, Jr./The Avengers

- Ben Affleck/Argo - Brad Pitt/Killing Them Softly

Write ins: Jamie Foxx/Django Unchained - Matthew McCounaghey/Killer Joe - Jack Black/Bernie

- Nicolas Cage/Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance , Seeking Justice & Stolen

- Adam Sandler/That's My Boy & Hotel Transylvania - Eddie Murphy/A Thousand Words

- Sam Worthington/Man On A Ledge & Wrath Of The Titans - Jason Beghe/Atlas Shrugged Part 2

- Taylor Kitsch/Battleship, John Carter & Savages - John Cusack/The Raven

- Liam Neeson/Taken 2 - Robert Pattinson/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Diego Boneta/Rock Of Ages - Colin Farrell/Total Recall - Mark Wahlberg/Contraband

- Dinesh D’Souza/2016: Obama’s America

Write ins: Tyler Perry/Alex Cross and Good Deeds - Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim/Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie

BEST/WORST ACTRESS

- Jennifer Lawrence/Silver Linings Playbook & The Hunger Games

- Anne Hathaway/The Dark Knight Rises - Quvenzhane Wallis/Beasts of the Southern Wild

- Noomi Rapace/Prometheus - Halle Berry/Cloud Atlas - Gina Carano/Haywire

- Emily Blunt/Looper & Salmon Fishing In The Yemen - Jessica Chastain/Zero Dark Thirty

- Naomi Watts/The Impossible

Write ins: Meryl Streep/Hope Springs - Mary Elizabeth Winstead/Smashed - Judi Dench/The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - Emmanuelle Riva/Amour

Katherine Heigl/One For The Money - Kristen Stewart/Snow White and the Huntsman & The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Samantha Mathis/Atlas Shrugged Part 2

- Milla Jovovich/Resident Evil: Retribution - Kate Beckinsale/Contraband, Total Recall & Underworld: Awakening - Kate Hudson/A Little Bit Of Heaven

- Reese Witherspoon/This Means War - Fernanda Andrade/The Devil Inside

- Julianne Hough/Rock Of Ages - Ashley Greene/The Apparition - Blake Lively/Hick & Savages

- Amanda Seyfried/Gone – Jennifer Lawrence/House At The End Of The Street

Write in: Tyler Perry/Madea's Witness Protection - Miley Cyrus/LOL and So Undercover

BEST/WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR

- Phillip Seymour Hoffman/The Master - Leonardo DiCaprio/Django Unchained

- Sam Rockwell/Seven Psychopaths - Joseph Gordon-Levitt/The Dark Knight Rises & Lincoln

- Robert De Nero/Silver Linings Playbook - Mark Ruffalo/The Avengers

- Michael Fassbender/Haywire & Prometheus - Tom Hardy/The Dark Knight Rises

- Javier Bardem/Skyfall - Christolph Waltz/Django Unchained - Alan Arkin/Argo

- Tom Hiddleston/The Avengers

Write ins: Christopher Walken/Dark Horse and Seven Psychopaths - Chris Tucker/Silver Linings Playbook - Matthew McCounaghey/Bernie and Magic Mike
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor  Lautner/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Patrick Fabian/Atlas Shrugged Part 2

- Stephen Rea/Underworld: Awakening - Shawn Roberts/Resident Evil: Retribution

- Oliver Cooper/Project X - Alexander Skarsgard/Battleship - Andy Samberg/That's My Boy

- Milo Ventimiglia/That's My Boy - Liam Neeson/Battleship & Wrath Of The Titans

- Evan Helmuth/The Devil Inside - Armie Hammer/Mirror Mirror - Daniel Sunjata/Gone & One For The Money - Nick Swardson/That's My Boy

Write ins: Bruce  Willis/The Cold Light of Day and The Expendables 2 - Matthew Fox/Alex Cross - Ralph Fiennes/Wrath of the Titans - Edgar Rameriz/Wrath of the Titans - David Hasselhoff/Piranha 3DD

BEST/WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

- Amy Adams/The Master - Judi Dench/The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel & Skyfall

- Donna Bae/Cloud Atlas - Jacki Weaver/Silver Linings Playbook

- Charlize Theron/Prometheus & Snow White and the Huntsman

- Frances McDormand/Moonrise Kingdom - Jane Lynch/Wreck-It-Ralph

- Juno Temple/The Dark Knight Rises & Killer Joe - Sally Field/Lincoln

- Tilda Swinton/Moonrise Kingdom

Write ins: Anne Hathaway/The Dark Knight Rises and Les Miserables - Scarlett Johansson/Avengers and Hitchcock - Maggie Smith/The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel - Marion Cotillard/The Dark Knight Rises - Julia Stiles/Silver Linings Plabybook - Whitney Houston/Sparkle

Brooklyn Decker/Battleship & What To Expect When You're Expecting

- Sienna Guillery/Resident Evil: Retribution - Rihanna/Battleship - Chelsea Handler/This Means War & Fun Size

- Debbie Reynolds/One For The Money - Julia Roberts/Mirror Mirror - Leighton Meester/That's My Boy

- Kim Rhodes/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - Sofia Vergara/The Three Stooges

- Maggie Grace/Lockout, Taken 2 & The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Suzan Crowley/The Devil Inside - Katie Featherston/Paranormal Activity 4

Write ins: Jennifer Lopez/What to Expect When Youre Expecting - Elisabeeth Shue/Chasing Mavericks and House at the End of the Street - Susan Sarandon/That's My Boy

BEST/WORST SCREEN COUPLE OR ENSEMBLE

- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence/Silver Linings Playbook - Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway/The Dark Knight Rises - The Entire Cast of The Avengers

- Jared Gilmore and Kara Hayward/Moonrise Kingdom - The Entire Cast of Cloud Atlas

- Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field/Lincoln - The Entire Cast of The Master

- Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington/Django Unchained - The Entire Cast of Argo

- Jake Gyllenhall and Michael Pena/End Of Watch - Suraj Sharma and "Richard Parker"(the tiger)/Life Of Pi

Write ins: Steve Carell and Keira Knightley/Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - Quvenzhane Wallis and Dwight Henry/Beasts of the Southern Wild

Taylor Lautner and Mackenzie Foy/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Leighton Meester and EITHER Andy Samberg OR Milo Ventimiglia/That's My Boy

- Any Pair of Paranoid Randroids/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - The Entire Cast of The Devil Inside

- Taylor Kitsch and EITHER Brooklyn Decker/Battleship, Lynn Collins/John Carter OR Blake Lively/Savages - Katherine Heigl and EITHER Jason O'Mara OR Daniel Sunjata/One For The Money

- The Entire Cast of A Thousand Words - Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams/The Vow

- Reese Witherspoon and EITHER Tom Hardy OR Chris Pine/This Means War

- Diego Boneta and Julianne Hough/Rock Of Ages - The Entire Cast of Wrath Of The Titans

- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Write ins: The Entire Cast of The Three Stooges

BEST/WORST SCREENPLAY

- The Master - Django Unchained - Moonrise Kingdom – Looper The Cabin In The Woods – ParaNorman

- End Of Watch – Haywire - The Dark Knight Rises - Wreck-It-Ralph Sinister - Silver Linings Playbook

Lincoln - The Avengers – Argo – Skyfall - Beasts of the Southern Wild - The Grey - Killing Them Softly

- Frankenweenie

- That's My Boy - The Devil Inside - A Thousand Words - This Means War - The Vow - Seeking Justice

- The Apparition - A Little Bit Of Heaven – Gone - The Watch - Atlas Shrugged Part 2Battleship

- One For The Money - Wrath of The Titans - Underworld: Awakening - Taken 2

- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - Madea's Witness Protection - What To Expect When You're Expecting

- Total Recall

Write ins: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure

BEST/WORST DIRECTOR

- Paul Thomas Anderson/The Master - Christopher Nolan/The Dark Knight Rises

- Quentin Tarantino/Django Unchained - Joss Whedon/The Avengers - Steven Spielberg/Lincoln

- Tom Tykwer and the Wachowskis/Cloud Atlas - David O. Russell/Silver Linings Playbook

- Wes Anderson/Moonrise Kingdom - Rian Johnson/Looper - Ben Affleck/Argo - Ang Lee/Life Of Pi

- Sam Mendes/Skyfall

- John Putch/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - Peter Berg/Battleship - William Brent Bell/The Devil Inside

- Brian Robbins/A Thousand Words - Julie Anne Robinson/One For The Money

- Sean Anders/That's My Boy - Jonathan Liebesman/Wrath Of The Titans

- Paul W.S. Anderson/Resident Evil: Retribution - Adam Shankman/Rock Of Ages

- McG/This Means War - Tyler Perry/Madea's Witness Protection - Joseph Kahn/Detention

Write ins: Tyler Perry/Good Deeds and Madea's Witness Protection

BEST/WORST ANIMATED MOVIE

- Wreck-It Ralph - Rise of the GuardiansParaNormanFrankenweenie

- The Secret World of Arrietty - The Pirates! Band of Misfits – Brave

– Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted

Write ins: The Rabbi's Cat - From Up on Poppy Hill - The Painting (Le Tableau)

- Hotel Transylvania - The Lorax - Ice Age: Continental Drift - Dino Time

Write ins: Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL

- Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - The Devil Inside (Rip-Off of The Last Exorcism)

- This Means War (Rip-Off of Mr. & Mrs. Smith) - Wrath Of The Titans (Sequel to A REMAKE!)

- Resident Evil: Retribution - Madea's Witness Protection - Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

- Underworld: Awakening - Taken 2 - Piranha 3DD – Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Rip-Off of Lincoln)

- Hotel Transylvania (Rip-Off of Mad Monster Party) – Stolen (STOLEN from Taken!) – Paranormal Activity 4

- Silent Hill Revelation 3D – LOL – Total Rema… I mean Recall (I Just Had To!) – Red Dawn

Write ins: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

THE VITS AWARD FOR BEST/WORST BREAKOUT PERFORMANCE

- Quvenzhane Wallis/Beasts of the Southern Wild - Jared Gilmore/Moonrise Kingdom

- Kara Hayward/Moonrise Kingdom - Fran Krankz/The Cabin In The Woods - Suraj Sharma/Life Of Pi

- Gina Carano/Haywire - Ben Whishaw/Skyfall - Donna Bae/Cloud Atlas - Dane DeHaan/Chronicle

- Dwight Henry/Beasts of the Southern Wild – Chris Diamantopoulos/The Three Stooges

- Alessandra Mastronardi/To Rome With Love

Write ins: Samantha Barks/Les Miserables

- The Entire Cast of The Devil Inside - Mackenzie Foy/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Rihanna/Battleship - India Eisley/Underworld: Awakening - Gregory D. Gadson/Battleship

- The Entire Cast of Project XBenjamin Walker/Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

- Li Bingbing/Resident Evil: Retribution – Chelsea Handler/This Means War

- Whoever Were In Those Freaky & Nauseating Costumes/The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure

- Every 100% Real Authentic U.S. Navy SEAL and U.S. Navy Special Warfare Combatant Crewmen/Act of Valor

Write ins: Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim/Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie - The Jersey Shore cast members/The Three Stooges - Shane Dawson/Smiley

WORST FILM TREND OF 2012

- Horrific Shaky-Cam (Specifically Action Movies!) – Sequels With No Reason To Exist

- Found Footage Movies Made By Idiots - Movies That Ape Found Footage Movies Without Actually Being Found Footage Movies (The Apparition, Chernobyl Diaries, You Get The Point!)

- Movies Based On Absurd Properties (Board Games, Self-Help Books and So On!)

- Movies Associated with Adam Sandler - Shelved Movies Being Released For A Quick Buck (Except for The Cabin In The Woods) - Designated Heroes (Lead Characters Who Are F**king A**holes!)

- Movies Associated With Nicolas Cage

Write in: Pushing U.S. forces into acting

BIGGEST FILM-MAKING FAIL OF 2012

- The End of The Devil Inside - Atlas Shrugged Part 2 Doing/Being WORSE Than The First One

- Audiences Turning On Adam Sandler (FAIL for Hollywood, WIN for Audiences!)

- Taylor Kitsch's Hilarious Attempt At A Career - Liam Neeson's Year of Whoring Out

- Nicolas Cage's Continuing Downward Spiral – John Carter – The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Battleship

WORST RIGHT-WING POLITICAL PROPAGANDA PICTURE/DOCUMENTARY

- Atlas Shrugged Part 2Last Ounce of Courage – Occupy Unmasked2016: Obama’s America

BEST/WORST FOUND FOOTAGE PICTURE

- ChronicleEnd of WatchSinister

- The Devil Inside – Paranormal Activity 4 – Project X

BEST/WORST BOX OFFICE BOMB

- Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World – Premium Rush – Cloud AtlasKilling Them Softly

– Frankenweenie – HaywireDredd

- Atlas Shrugged Part 2 – Battleship - That's My Boy - One For The Money - A Thousand Words

- Rock Of Ages - Wrath Of The Titans - Man On A Ledge - Total Recall - John Carter – Bonsai

- A Little Bit Of Heaven – The Apparition – Seeking Justice – Gone – The Raven – House At The End Of The Street – Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

BEST/WORST CHARACTER

- Wreck-It Ralph/Wreck-It RalphCalhoun/Wreck-It RalphAnderson/Dredd

– The “New” Spider-Man/The Amazing Spider-Man – The “New” Catwoman/The Dark Knight Rises

- The “New” Hulk/The Avengers – Ted/Ted – Mallory Kane/Haywire – Stacee Jaxx/Rock of Ages

- The Pirate Captain/The Pirates! Band of Misfits – Princess Merida/Brave

Katniss/The Hunger Games – Raoul Silva/Skyfall

- Captain Gutt/Ice Age: Continental Drift – Paige’s Parents/The Vow – Peeta/The Hunger Games

- Thorin/The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – Costa/Project X

THE MIGUELANTILSU AWARD FOR WORST TWILIGHT ACTOR/ACTRESS

- Robert Pattinson - Taylor Lautner - Michael Sheen - Peter Facinelli - Jackson Rathbone - Kellan Lutz

- Kristen Stewart - Mackenzie Foy - Ashley Greene - Maggie Grace - Dakota Fanning - Nikki Reed

THE MBH AWARD FOR SO WEIRD IT’S TOO WEIRD

- Moonrise Kingdom – Cosmopolis – Holy Motors – The Cabin In The Woods – Looper

THE GTAHATER767 AWARD FOR ULTIMATE ON-SCREEN MOMENT WHERE YOU JUST WANT TO PUNCH THE SCREEN IN THE FACE

- The End/The Devil Inside - The Incest Subplot/That's My Boy

- The Reveal That Happens After The Battle/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

- Sean Hannity's Cameo/Atlas Shrugged Part 2 - The Rape Joke/Mirror Mirror

- The Demon Plays The Xbox 360/Paranormal Activity 4

- The Minotaur Fight/Wrath Of The Titans - John Cusack's Nicolas Cage Impression/The Raven

- The Squirt Gun Fight Involving Babies/The Three Stooges

- The Plot-Hole Involving The Three-Boobed Hooker/Total Recall

- The Way The Villain Is Defeated/Taken 2

- The Way The Villain (Referring To Bane) Is Defeated/The Dark Knight Rises

- All The Nominees For The Vits Award for Worst Movie Ending

THE GTAHATER767 AWARD FOR MOST ACCIDENTALLY SUGGESTIVE MOMENT

- Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen in Christmas/The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 12:49pm
Oiram: Sorry, didn't know I put The Raid in there twice. The only reason why I listed Whishaw for Skyfall because that is the breakout performance that people are familiar with. Anyways, thanks for your picks.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2013 at 1:19pm
Your welcome. I hope you like the picks. Tried to give you ten on all that I could.

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2013 at 12:47pm
Because I have not received anyone's highlighted contender list (except for Oiram), I will now have no choice but to proceed with the list of nominees for my semi-final ballot. If you are reading this, I am in progress of creating the ballot poll for my awards. Check back for the links soon.

EDIT: Here is the link for the F**k Yeah! Awards Semi-Final Ballot.
 Post Reply Post Reply