Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 104>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: June 19 2013 at 7:38pm
Holy crap, I didn't see that coming. Rest in peace, James...  

Originally posted by oiram

Bad news, everyone. The Sopranos James Gandolfini passed away. This really shocked me; I saw Burt Wonderstone, and he looked perfectly fine in that. RIP Gandolfini.
Pictures move, do they?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 7:41pm
The only performance of Bullock's that I've liked was in Speed.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 7:49pm
So, you didn't like Bullock's performances in The Blind Side, Prince of Egypt, The Proposal, or anything else?
Pictures move, do they?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2013 at 8:51pm
No -- and I hated The Proposal so much I couldn't finish watching it. The scene where she and Betty White sang that rap song in the forest was so breathtakingly unfunny that I shut it off!  
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 9:32am
Reviews are in. MONSTERS UNIVERSITY and WORLD WAR Z are both good. However, the latter is very different from the book it's based on. That could affect its box office numbers, right? Not to mention that "experts" have pointed out that Pitt has never made a truly successful blockbuster.

A 3rd and 4th installment of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN have already been announced. Apparently, MARY JANE will be written out of the 2nd one in order to appear in the 3rd one. Rumor has it that Shailene Woodley will be recast.

New releases here: COSMOPOLIS, TESIS SOBRE UN HOMICIDIO (an Argentinian movie about a law school professor who thinks that one of his students killed another student), and of course, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY. What should I do?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 10:17am
I actually liked Cosmopolis. Cronenberg got a good performance out of R.Pattz.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 2:26pm
Robert Downey Jr. has signed on to be in THE AVENGERS sequels. I don't like this. I don't like how the ending of IRON-MAN PART 3 had closure but still left things open in case he agreed to be in THE AVENGERS PART 2, because the last scene was too contradictory and unbalanced. And if his character is already done* by now, how can he be in not one but two more movies?!

*By that I mean the script writers did everything they could with the character. He's fully developed.

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

I actually liked Cosmopolis. Cronenberg got a good performance out of R.Pattz.

Are you saying it's impossible to get a good performance out of him? Or just hard?
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 3:04pm
I just posted my latest review at Forum Member Reviews: "The Purge." Please check it out everyone -- LINK.
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2013 at 4:18pm
Not impossible, just hard. 

Originally posted by Vits

Are you saying it's impossible to get a good performance out of R Pattz, or just hard?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 1:50pm
I just saw World War Z. It was mostly OK. I was going to give it a B-, but there's a really awesome scene towards the end that boosts it up to a B. Fittingly, the scene involvs Wing B.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 4:34pm
Going to the movies tomorrow, should I see World War Z or The Bling Ring? I will review the one I see.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 4:47pm
Bling Ring.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by moviecritic1994

Going to the movies tomorrow, should I see World War Z or The Bling Ring? I will review the one I see.
Although WORLD WAR Z has better reviews, it seems like BLING RING will give you more to analyse. So go see the latter.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 6:56pm
The Bling Ring's reviews are very mixed. I want to see it because the subject matter is very interesting.

I would like to announce also I will be posting my official review of the 10 time Razzie winning film "Jack and Jill". Also, tomorrow I will be posting the review for Adam Sandler's latest box office bomb "That's My Boy". I'm just a blunted for punishment aren't I?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 7:31pm
That's My Boy is on my list of movies I'm never reviewing. It's not as awful as Jack And Jill (which I did review), but it's boring enough that reviewing it would end with me blathering into nothing more than explatives.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2013 at 9:39pm
In case anyone has forgotten, "Bling Ring" is based on a true story.. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3940414243 104>