Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 104>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: July 13 2013 at 4:04pm
I apologize for coming off that way.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 4:07pm
Thanks for your apology, Oiram... 

And, sorry for getting so worked up about it just now. 

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 4:32pm
FUN UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: With the "Twitter-sphere" all agog about the latest Sy Fy Channel "Intentional Turkey" SHARKNADO (Shark + Tornado, get it?) we wanted to give our Forum Members a headz up -- You'll have another chance to see this World Class Crap-Fest this Thursday night.

Until then, here's the Official Trailer" from YouTube...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 5:43pm
And Shark-Nado stars three time Razzie nominated Tara Reid!   

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: For the morbidly curious among you, here's an IMDb LINK to see exactly what Reid got those 3 RAZZIE® Nominations for... 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 7:47pm
I have to share both a warning and an emo thought.

First of all, I went to the movies and saw MONSTERS UNIVERSITY. I liked it more than my little cousins (one of them felt the humour was silly). Anyway, not every parent will aprove of its message: MIKE & SULLY are kicked out of college, and start working in the mail section of MONSTERS INC., and they later become janitors, and eventually go up to become scarers. Some parents will probably think that they're teaching kids that education doesn't matter.

Finally, after reading the box office results, I wanna die. I'm sure that eventually PACIFIC RIM will gross more money than GROWN UPS PART 2 (and may even go up to #1), but on this opening weekend, people chose to see the latter. Humanity is doomed!

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 8:04pm
After what just happened with Zimmerman, we've got way bigger problems than a terrible movie outgrossing good ones.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 8:12pm
Like three time Razzie winning Dennis Rodman screwing us over by being "buddy buddy" with Kim Jong Un?

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

We've got way bigger problems than a terrible movie outgrossing good ones.

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 8:19pm
RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry:  Having had the trial coverage on MSNBC on in the background almost continuously for these last few weeks, I too am shocked and sickened by the verdict from Florida tonight. Based on what I heard of the Zimmerman/Martin case, I expected those 6 jurors to let the shooter off with a "manslaughter" conviction. ...But acquittal?!? 

Guess Florida, which to me deserves the pejorative "The New Cracker State," is one place I would never want to live... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 8:35pm
Okay, a little explanation for a non-American, please... What is this Martin/Zimmerman-case? 

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 8:35pm
Found this video relating to the Zimmerman case:

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 9:37pm
My nickname for Florida is "State of the Damned" because after that decision, 'damned' is what Florida's government and laws are.  The state's fun theme parks and impressive athletics are now nothing more than masks to cover up the corruption that lies within.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2013 at 10:21pm
Florida's been the "State of the Damned" for a long time. Remember, this is the state that let Casey Anthony off the hook.*

*While the Zimmerman/Martin verdict will cause more trouble in the future, I'm personally more disgusted with what Anthony did.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2013 at 8:53am
UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: Not that anyone but Oiram was promoting it "For Our Consideration," but I found out last night that KILLING SEASON (co-starring John Travolta and Robert deNiro) was released as a "Video on Demand" title concurrently with its theatrical release last Friday. It is thus, on a technicality, ineligible for our awards. 

I have added a note to that effect to our Complete List of 2013 Releases (LINK)... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2013 at 9:26am
Well, that sucks...

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2013 at 11:45am
Cory Monteith of Glee passed away.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2013 at 1:54pm
Zimmerman? Not guilty? Didn't he turn himself in? Man, first Kaitlyn Hunt and now this. This has been a bad year for Florida. Or actually, a good year for them to show their true colours.

RED PART 2 and R.I.P.D. could easily be good and could easily be bad. Same with TURBO (starring the voice of none other than Ryan Reynolds). I'd say we should wait until reviews start coming in on those 3 movies. 

Originally posted by oiram

Cory Monteith of Glee passed away.

And on Jane Lynch's birthday. Dammit! R.I.P.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 104>