Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 104>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of 2013 RELEASES LIST...
    Posted: December 16 2013 at 10:21am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 12:30pm
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 12:55pm
They forgot about Snitch in The Rock's movies this year.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 3:50pm
The Criterion releases for March have been announced. Among them are Eroll Morris' Steven Hawking documentary A Brief History of Time, Harold Lloyd's hilarious film The Freshman, The Great Beauty (which is still in theaters), and Ingmar Bergman's magnum opus Persona. George Washington and The Hidden Fortress are getting Blu-Ray upgrades too.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2013 at 5:10pm
Among those films, I've only seen PERSONA. I gave it a 6/10, which is actually higher than one would expect from someone from my generation (it's a very ambigious movie).
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 7:01am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 9:17am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 12:09pm
Even though the TV shows 1600 PENN (now cancelled) and SUPER FUN NIGHT got bad reviews, that didn't stop Warner Bros from hiring 2 of those writers to write a GILLIGAN'S ISLAND movie. Josh Gad will star, and co-write the script.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Here's the IMDb LINK to see the credits (and a photo) of Josh Gad (who this year played Steve Wozniak in JOBS and also did one of the character voices for Dizz-Knee's current animated hit FROZEN)... 

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 12:16pm
Star as who? It its the Skipper, he is a little too young for that, unless they put make-up on him. Besides, I don't really see him as the Skipper. If it's Gilligan, I could possibly see that, except, no offense, he has to REALLY slim down.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 2:00pm
They haven't said who he'll play. But based on the type of comedies he's worked in, maybe this will be a "parody" of the TV show. You know, like 21 JUMP STREET.
Big smile
Or LAND OF THE LOST.
Dead
And if it is a parody, then maybe he'll play a new character.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 4:38pm
More critics have made their picks. They're from Austin, Phoenix, St. Louis and Toronto. Oh, and from Dallas, Indiana, the Southeastern and the internet.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2013 at 8:49pm
I just got back from the magical experience known as Anchorman 2. Under no circumstances should it be considered for the Razzies. It's not as good as the first one, but those are pretty high standards. 

My grade: A  

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 7:06am
A couple of movies I love have been added to the National Film Registry: JUDGMENT AT NUREMBERG, MARY POPPINS and PULP FICTION. Here's the full list (you have to scroll down a bit).

Do you think that if movies were released this way, they would be hits?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 9:10am
Wow, after Beyoncé did it, everyone is saying it is BEYONCE'S way.

Anyways, I think its too different, but then again, it hasn't happened yet.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 9:55am
WALTER MITTY already has a concensus, but when movies get it one week before they open, their tomato-meter changes a lot. So maybe it won't stay around 40%. But I doubt it'll be under 25 or over 60.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2013 at 11:26am
You might be happy to see this: LINK

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: Providing further evidence that American "culture" has plopped into the toilet and is already circling the drain, I accidentally happened across the "music video" for the latest single from Justin ("I Have No Discernible Talent") Bieber, which was linked from an article I was reading in the L.A. Times. It's called "Lolly," and features an endlessly repeated "double entendre" in which a lollipop is a "Freudian" reference to...Below is the video so you can see it for yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if a 4-year-old could figure it out. (FYI: Bieber is a "Guest Artist" on the song, and doesn't appeared until about a minute/fifteen seconds in). 

Even more distressing than the stupidity of the video itself is the fact that it has racked up over 8.5 MILLION views...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 104>