Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > THE BIG WEDDING
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of BIG WEDDING

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of BIG WEDDING
    Posted: September 28 2013 at 9:25pm
I saw this on the plane. For your consideration:

-Worst Ensemble.
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Remake or Rip-off.
-Worst Picture.

Oh, and maybe Worst Actress (or Supp. Actress?) for Amanda Seyfried (also for EPIC).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Dun-Ida

Worst Screen Couple: Topher Grace and Ana Ayora. I like Topher Grace but I have no choice but to recommend him and Ayora as worst screen couple. Here is why SPOILER ALERT, SPOILER ALERT: 

Jared (Grace) ends up with Nuria (Ayora), the sister of Jared's adopted brother. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the big deal? They're not related.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 11:38am
Leopoldo Muńoz (2/7): "This first rate cast could enhance a movie with great moments of emotion, drama and humour. But amateur director Zackham goes for easy laughs through farcical situations and simplistic games with ALEJANDRO's mother's language. Not even the sequences with the DeNiro/Keaton/Sarandon love triangle can save the movie".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2013 at 5:06am
Antonio Martínez (2/5): "A remake of a story that really didn't need to be remade, which shows a terrible lack of original ideas [...] It's hard to believe Diane Keaton is 3 years younger than Robert DeNiro. It reminds me of the famous Bette Davis line from ALL ABOUT EVE: "BILL is 32. He looks 32. He looked it 5 years ago. He'll look it 20 years from now. I hate men"".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12