Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Entire RAZZIE® History, Year-by-Year: 1980-2013
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Twilight Saga: Rest in Peace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Twilight Saga: Rest in Peace
    Posted: August 14 2013 at 8:41am
Here's The LINK To a very clever editorial about Twilight done by Nostalgia Critic. Not only funny, but very insightful. Check it out!
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:39pm
My choice is Lea Michele.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:33pm
I think Emma Watson is pretty hot, but still not as hot as Jennifer Lawrence.
Pictures move, do they?
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:30pm
Emma Watson and Jennifer Lawrence made my "Top 100 Hotties" list, and both in the top 20. 

I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:20pm
I find Emma Watson to be very attractive too. She's only like 2 years older than me. Seems very nice and cute too.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:15pm
I'm into Jennifer Lawrence nowadays! She's way, WAY sexier than Miley.
Pictures move, do they?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:14pm
Jacqueline Saburido is hotter than Miley Cyrus.

Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

I actually am not huge on Miley Cyrus as I was growing up. Sure, she was okay looking, but she was a bad actress and she didn't sing good. But, I digress, since like Vits mentioned, she's voted as The Hottest Woman Alive in Maxim.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 5:03pm
I actually am not as huge on Miley Cyrus as I was growing up. Sure, she was okay looking, but she was a bad actress and she didn't sing well. 

But, I digress, since like Vits mentioned, she's been voted The Hottest Woman Alive in Maxim.
Pictures move, do they?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:52pm
Hey, what do I know? I once had a crush on Miley Cyrus, despite really disliking southern people who don't realize when they're close to being rednecks (I've met a bunch of them personally). But not anymore! But I must be wrong, since she was recently voted The Hottest Woman Alive by Maxim magazine.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:04pm
Like I said, I think of him as kind of a "male cougar"  

mbh View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote mbh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:57pm
That's some crazy talk right there, man.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:42pm
VITS just one more question, are you still against me being attracted to Eddie Murphy?   
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:20pm
Here's the thing: After many "high concept" movies in the '80s involving something fantastic happening to the main character just so he/she could learn a life lesson, GROUNDHOG DAY made the concept popular again. Then LIAR LIAR started a new trend where the main character had to be a workaholic dad. Since then, there have been many movies like that. So... I'd say NO, 1000 WORDS isn't really a rip-off, since this has practically become a sub-genre.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 6:49am
I heard from other people that 1000 Words is pretty much a Rip off of "Liar Liar" -- Is that a fair statement?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 2:34am
I personally have no idea what the thought process was behind why they delayed the release of 1000 Words. I will say this, if there is anything I begrudgingly have to give the movie, it's that it had a good "message," but it had already been conveyed much better in other movies.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:35pm
Why did the people at DreamWorks wait so long to release 1000 Words anyway?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>