Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

GEEK TALK!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GEEK TALK!!!!!
    Posted: July 24 2014 at 1:37pm
Is anyone going to Comic-Con?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2014 at 3:14am
Originally posted by Vits

A bunch of DOCTOR WHO scripts have been leaked. Are you gonna read them?

"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2014 at 7:40pm
A bunch of DOCTOR WHO scripts have been leaked. Are you gonna read them?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2014 at 1:22pm
And this is even cooler!

Originally posted by Vits

Is this cool or what?!

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2014 at 6:42pm
In case you had doubts about ED WOOD's accuracy:

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2014 at 7:29pm
Well, the Game Of Thrones Season 4 finale happened and the shocking death and the super shocking death happened. However, the third thing I said would happen didn't. For those that want to know what happens and can't wait for next season, here's what was supposed to happen: the Brotherhood Without Banners come across the corpse of Catelyn Stark and Ser Beric, tired of his countless resurrections, gives his life to her. She would be resurrected as Lady Stoneheart, who mounts a brutal reign of terror on House Frey. But hey, at least we got to see the Children of the Forest early.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Winter's Tale
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2014 at 12:40pm
Is this cool or what?!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 1:10pm
There is a major death tonight, but I'm not sure if it's as shocking as last week's. The character dying tonight's been around longer, but it won't be as gruesome as last week's. That being said, next week's going to have a super-shocking death, a shocking but not as shocking as the other death, and  a resurrection.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2014 at 12:56pm
Does anyone here also watch SILICON VALLEY? If not, you should. Anyway, in the season finale, the main characters made several equations trying to figure out how one of them could jerk off every person in a conference. Trust me, it's funnier than it sounds. Anyway, does anyone know the answer to that equation?

So far, it's always been the 2nd to last episode of GAME OF THRONES the one with the most shocking moment. However, the previous 2 episodes were pretty shocking (the deaths of LYSA and OBERYN). Withouht spoilers, can book readers tell me if tonight's episode will have something more shocking? If the answer is "Yes", I'll have plenty of time to prepare myself*. By the way, here's how last week's episode should've ended:

*I won't watch it tonight. I'll watch the Tony Awards.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2014 at 7:49am
Do you agree with what comic book writer Mark Waid said about dark super-hero movies? I don't. He's clearly one of those people who claim that movies are a diversion to forget the real world for 2 hours. Not everyone thinks that way. There are also people who prefer watching something challenging. There's no right or wrong there, but you gotta respect the other side. Nowadays, the premise or the trailer or even the poster can tell you whether a movie will be escapist fun or not. So if it's not your thing, don't watch them.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:52am
Not to spoil the show, but from the books: Jon and Bran survive the book this is based on. However, there is a Blackwater-esque fight between the Night's Watch and the Wildlings where Ygritte dies.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:33am
You know what I was thinking last night during GAME OF THRONES? "Hmmm... as JON and the others get closer to the village (and therefore, to BRAN), I'm getting a Red Wedding vibe. But no way one of the two will die. Will something happen that will separate them without JON knowing BRAN was there? No way. That already happened last season, and it was infuraiting but good writing. Doing it again would be infuraiting and bad writing". Well what do you know?! Did JOJEN had to wait until THAT moment to tell him that he had to choose between JON and the 3-eyed raven?!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 8:16pm
That would be Miles Morales, Spider-Man of the Ultimate universe. I gotta say, there's no way a Miles Morales Spider-Man movie could be as bad as The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2014 at 3:42pm
In the comics, PETER PARKER isn't the only SPIDER-MAN. There's another one (a black guy*). A few days ago, Andrew Garfield teased about who should play him if he were to appear in a movie. But today, the producers confirmed that, no matter what, PETER will be the only one.

*No to sound racist, but most people are familiar with him because of that. Garfield himself addressed that, saying "Because of the suit and mask, his race doesn't matter".

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2014 at 2:18pm
Normally, readers of the Song Of ice And Fire series know what going on in Game Of Thrones beforehand. However, last night's episode threw us through a loop. Actually, make that three loops! Jon's and Bran's storylines are original to the show, but the reveal of where White Walkers come from was the biggest shocker. This is the first explicit confirmation of this in either the books or the series, but it was implied in the third book.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2014 at 12:52pm
A certain comic book character will be killed off soon. What's odd is that the media isn't treating it like a spoiler.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>