Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2005/26th RAZZIE® Awards Discussions & Forums > STAR WARS: EPISODE III: THE SITH HITZ the FANZ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Christensen: Bad Enuff 2 Win??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 43>
Poll Question: Is Hayden as "Annakin the Mannequin" worthy of a RAZZIE??
Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[75.48%]
[8.17%]
[12.98%]
[1.44%]
[1.92%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hayden Christensen: Bad Enuff 2 Win??
    Posted: December 27 2010 at 9:05pm
Sorry, newcomer, but you can't make rules up to serve your personal tastes. What is done is done. The plot was weak as can be. Darth Vader's character switches over to the dark side almost overnight and it was "forced" (no pun intended) as could be. Also, he was a supporting character, as I'm pretty sure Obi Wan had more screentime than him (and also got first billing). 

I'm tired of these spammers showing up and complaining. If you don't like the Razzies, don't waste your time making up a screenname and flaming us. Like I said, nothing can be done about what was Razzed years ago. Deal with it!  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
sissi View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sissi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 7:18pm
I think it was an interesting movie with a strong plot. Hayden Christesen was the star of the movie, not a supporting actor! So therefore the Razzie's award to Hayden is null and void.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you'll take a moment to look at the Forum poll which appears right above this post, you'll note that about 75% of those responding agreed with our choice of Hayden as Worst Supporting Actor

Mayhaps it's star-crazed fans like yourself who should be considered "null and void."  

sun sissi
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 5:25am
You, my friend, win the internets.  

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by SillyStrawberry

c'mon guys how idiotic can u be he is 10009877678900000000 times better than all of u and he rlly is cute he can act wtf get a life!
We'll all get lives as soon as you learn how to spell. Deal?
Pictures move, do they?
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 1:49am
Clap
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2010 at 4:56pm
We'll all get lives as soon as you learn how to spell -- Deal? 

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
SillyStrawberry View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote SillyStrawberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2010 at 10:53am
c'mon guys how idiotic can u be he is 10009877678900000000 times better than all of u and he rlly is cute he can act wtf get a life!
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 12:58pm
I've alsways been wishing there was someone else playing Anakin Skywalker for the second and third ones, and I still don't understand why Lucas picked Hayden for that role.
haydensucks View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2006 at 10:16pm
The MTV movie awards sucks as much as Hayden Christensen.
Hayden Christensen sucks.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 1:47pm

Please provide a link to prove that Hayden has written a script -- and is directing it....

Originally posted by vantanen

Hayden won the MTV Movie Awards' Best Villain category!?!?

I heard Hayden is directing a movie. He wrote the script, an adaptation of a Kurt Vonnegut novel...

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 1:44pm
HC does NOT deserve an MTV award for his crappy villain! I have no respect for the MTV awards! Hayden deserves a razzie for the worst actor in movie history. And if HC directs a movie, it will probably suck...
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 11:36pm

Yeah -- And I am writing a screenplay based on Shakespeare's life!  

Originally posted by vantanen

I heard Hayden is directing a movie. He wrote the script, an adaptation of a Kurt Vonnegut novel...

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
vantanen View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote vantanen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2006 at 10:31pm

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2006 at 1:12pm
Hayden is SO horrible that he has ruined Star Wars, all by himself!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 11:40am
Carlay: You are lame, just like all those HC fan girls. If the site is lame, then what you are doing here??
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote haydensucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 11:38am
carlay
 Go to HC fan board where you belong.

Thanks Queen_of_toad
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 5:03am

I suggest you go to the imdb board then. That is a HC fan-board. And then come back and tell me if they still worry about his career.

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 43>