Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2013 RELEASES...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

34th Razzies: Worst Picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 34th Razzies: Worst Picture
    Posted: February 01 2014 at 5:31pm

1. Grown Ups #2

2. A Madea Christmas

3. The Lone Ranger

4. Movie 43

5. "MY PREDICTED "WINNER"- After Earth.

Trust me, out of all these films Movie 43 I believe deserves Worst Picture. However, given the fact that a lot more of our voters saw either Grown Ups #2 or After Earth I have a feeling one of these movies win the Grand "Prize". Out of the two films, After Earth for some reason seems like more of a Winner for Worst Picture because it buried one career into the ground and totally stained two other actors credibility's. It has 4 time Razzie winner M. Night Shyamalan as director and writer (nobody wanted you to know it either). Will Smith is an emotionless prick who blames his son for something he couldn't really stop. And Jaden Smith's character is a cadet who has no idea what he's doing. Again, he doesn't know how to say the word "Coward" without someone in the audience giggling inappropriately.

So after long last, those are my Predictions for the 34th Annual Razzie Awards. Who and what do you think will "win"? What films will you vote for? Please leave your thoughts down below. Oh and make sure to look for my Member Started Forum on Endless Love coming next week
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2014 at 6:51pm
What should win: GROWN UPS PART 2. I noticed that the Worst Picture of the Decade nominees are always Worst Picture of the Year winners. Do you only write those in the ballots, or do you allow voters to put Worst Picture nominees or even something that wasn't nominated at all? I'm asking because this movie is so bad it already deserves a Worst Picture of the Decade nomination. Unless it doesn't win Worst Picture of 2013. And I doubt it will because...

What will win: AFTER EARTH. When it was in theatres, everyone thought that THE LONE RANGER had equal possiblities of winning. But since its release on DVD, it has gained more and more defenders. I don't know how many of those are voters, though. While there are defenders for AFTER EARTH (and for literally every bad movie)
, they don't seem to be enough. GROWN UPS PART 2 and MOVIE 43 have as much chances to win as AMERICAN HUSTLE and HER have of winning Best Picture, i.e. very little but not zero. The 5th nominee was always going to feel like something to round up, and A MADEA CHRISTMAS surprised many with its nomination. So no way it'll win.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2014 at 7:14pm
I will never understand The Lone Ranger defenders... that movie was awful! I am sorry, but it's true. I felt every single minute pass by as slowly as a turtle. Johnny Depp phones his performance in, Armie Hammer just doesn't care whether he gives a performance or not, the writing is really off and most importantly there is no passion or fun with the film. It just feels like one huge chore that takes up almost 3 hours of a person's life.   
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by moviecritic1994

I will never understand The Lone Ranger defenders... that movie was awful! I am sorry, but it's true. I felt every single minute pass by as slowly as a turtle. Johnny Depp phones his performance in, Armie Hammer just doesn't care whether he gives a performance or not, the writing is really off and most importantly there is no passion or fun with the film. It just feels like one huge chore that takes up almost 3 hours of a person's life.
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2014 at 12:37pm
Well... we shouldn't trust IMDB too much anyway
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2014 at 1:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply