Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > TRANNIES #4 - Age of Ex-STINK-tion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on TRANNIES #4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on TRANNIES #4
    Posted: June 25 2014 at 11:00am
TRANNIES #4 started out with surprisingly strong numbers at Rotten Tomatoes (above 50%) but we bet by the time it opened, it'd be well within "Rotten" range. 

Here's an R.T. LINK to see how right we were... 

For the sake of comparisons, here's the R.T. LINK for TRANSFORMERS #3 (which was a 2011 Worst Picture nominee) and the R.T. LINK for TRANSFORMERS #2 (which "won" Worst Picture for 2009)... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 5:03am
Chris Stuckmann's review:

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 9:22am
Jeremy Jahns' review:

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 11:53am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 1:36pm
Schmoesknow's review:

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 1:46pm
WHOA MAN!

This just in, the rating on Rotten Tomatoes dropped to 16%.

16%!

If it stays there or gets any lower, it will pretty much be, according to the percentage, the worst in the franchise!

Oh yeah, and they now have a consensus*:

"With the fourth installment in Michael Bay's blockbuster Transformers franchise, nothing is in disguise: Fans of loud, effects-driven action will find satisfaction, and all others need not apply."

*I hope you don't mind me doing this for you, Vits.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 2:37pm
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 6:35pm
"It is one of the most relentless movies I have ever seen. It just refuses to end."- Richard Roeper, Richard Roeper.com

"Seriously, the next movie should just be called "Transformers: Hammer to the Skull."- Tom Long, Detroit News

If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2014 at 7:18pm
WHAT THE FLICK?!'s review:

Originally posted by moviecritic1994

"It is one of the most relentless movies I have ever seen. It just refuses to end."- Richard Roeper, Richard Roeper.com

And here is his full review.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2014 at 12:59pm
ItStinks! View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ItStinks! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2014 at 6:36pm
Nostalgia Critic's Review

For All those, including myself, who have been pissing on this piece of garbage franchise since DAY ONE, I present to you a Transformers' Fan's review for Transformers 4.  Oh, You are REALLY gonna love hearing this. I know I did! Big smile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2014 at 2:22pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2014 at 12:54pm
Leopoldo Muńoz (2/7): "Switching Shia LeBeouf with Mark Wahlberg doesn't eliminate the monotony. [...] It feels Bay like is cloning his movies. In the 3rd installment, he used fragments from THE ISLAND for action sequences. Here, characters, scenes and conflicts are interchangeable. [...] The obsessed inventor doesn't use his intelligence to defeat the enemy but instead the most primitive violence. That may seem contradictory but it actually makes sense. Bay knows how to becloud the mases because, behind all that technology (on and off screen), he transmits impulses similar to the ones cavemen had. In that sense, the DINOBOTS are more than just a simple analogy".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2014 at 3:22pm
Ana Josefa Silva V. (1/7): "Why that subtitle? And why is it almost 3 hours long? [...] This is a long story of fights, chases and destruction (so much destruction!) that takes place during the last part in Hong-Kong (a way to ensure the meaty distribution in China). [...] The franchise can go on ad eternum, with installments every 2 years or so, any subtitle and fights between the steel monsters no matter the reason".
JacobD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JacobD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2014 at 8:06pm
For those of you who haven't seen Trannies #4 I strongly suggest... not seeing it unless you're in the mood for a migraine headache which is what this movie gave me!!!!! I recommend Michael Bay for worst director due to the shaky-cam overload among many other things. This and Transcendence are my top 2 picks for worst of the year, Bayformers for annoying the living sh*t out of me and the latter Johnny Depp vehicle for being an unbelievably boring waste of time. I am also strongly opposed to The Legend of Hercules or Walk of Shame getting nominated for anything since the former was a generic studio tentpole movie that failed at the box office and w/ critics and the latter was just another bad comedy starring Elizabeth banks that no one saw. Even though TLoH and WoS were bad, they weren't the EXTRAORDINARY kind of bad that Transcendence "from executive producer CHRISTOPHER NOLAN" or Trannies #4 were. And I will still be gunning for Andrew Garfield to at LEAST be nominated for worst actor for THE UN-AMAZING SONY-MAN 2. Said it once and I'll say it again, its the 21st century Batman and Robin. No arguing that.

ANY SUPPORTERS............ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2014 at 1:02pm
Antonio Martinez (2/5): "There are loose ends, incoherence, inconsistencies and disarray. It's a long and repetitive medley that's kind of pointless because it doesn't matter what happens: There will be a 5th installment no matter what".
Originally posted by JacobD

I will still be gunning for Andrew Garfield to at LEAST be nominated for worst actor for THE UN-AMAZING SONY-MAN 2. Said it once and I'll say it again, its the 21st century Batman and Robin. No arguing that.

ANY SUPPORTERS............ANYONE?!?!?!?!?!

No, I'm not a supporter. I don't think you're measuring your words. Look, at its worse, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN PART 2 is the 21st century BATMAN FOREVER.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>