Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Well, EXCUSE ME! > Horribly Cast Remakes R Us...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

A Remake I’d Actually Want to See?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Remake I’d Actually Want to See?
    Posted: August 01 2006 at 8:52am
Better yet...let Kari demonstrate the myth that redheads make better lovers... I can think of a volunteer for this job... I'll even take Buster's role for this one...
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2006 at 7:46pm
Better yet...turn it into a musical...with the original stars!

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2006 at 2:54am

Originally posted by Razzilla

I think that Buster would sue for defamation of character...

I'm afraid you're right.  After all, Buster has more IQ points than everyone I mentioned put together.  Ouch  I still would like to see a recreation of the head-on collision, though.

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2006 at 4:11pm
I think that Buster would sue for defamation of character...
MJ Narcy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MJ Narcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:13am

How about a movie version of "Mythbusters"?

Chapter 1

Paris Hilton as Buster

Watch as Adam and Jaime strap Buster to a piece of plywood and drop her from the top of an 8-story building.  Will the plywood serve as an effective parachute...or is it, "Bye, bye, Buster?"

Chapter 2

Hayden Christiansen as Buster

Watch as Adam and Jaime drop Buster 8 stories down an elevator shaft.  Will jumping at the last minute save Buster, or is it, "Bye, bye, Buster?"

Chapter 3

Tom Cruise as Buster

Watch as Adam and Jaime strap tape 47 rockets to a chair, then place Buster in the chair, in an attempt to replicate the Chinese astrologer Wan Hu's supposed trip to the moon.  Will Buster, a.k.a. Wan Hu, make it to the moon...or will Buster just crash and burn?

Chapter 4

Michael Jackson as Buster

Watch as Adam and Jaime, with the help of their team, replicate the "Compact Compact" myth.  They will replicate a head on collision of two big rigs going 50 miles-per-hour, smooshing a small European Compact, with Buster in the driver's seat.  Will the trucks be fused together, trapping Buster?

Post Reply Post Reply