Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > SCHEDULE for 35th RAZZIES® & 87th OSCARS® in 2015
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sked for 33rd RAZZIES/85th Oscars in 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sked for 33rd RAZZIES/85th Oscars in 2013
    Posted: March 08 2012 at 4:22pm
Just out of curiousity, when are the final ballots being mailed this year?
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
jimkoli View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote jimkoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 10:16pm
we should add a category for next year's RAZZIE awards for The Worst of the Worst RAZZIE Nominated/Awarded in eac n every category.

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I am unclear how what you are suggesting differs from what we've already been doing for 31 years -- Please CLARIFY...  

Anuss View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Anuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 9:18am
anyway... It'll be broadcast in internet or something?
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 6:01am
I still wanna know which channel is the Razzie awards on??  
Pictures move, do they?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 5:13am
Yep, tonight is THEE night! Who will sweep? "Last Fartbender"? "Twilight Part 3 of 4 1/2"? Surprise wins from "Hex And The City 2"? I can't wait!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2010 at 8:42am
I sure hope so -- if not, I would really want to know where my money went!  

Originally posted by Vheid

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you are already a Voting Member,

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 5:13pm
We're missing a "Worst Director Of The Decade."  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: What, the Worst Career Achievement RAZZIE® for Uwe Boll didn't make clear who we thought the Worst Director of the Decade was?!?!?  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 2:28pm
HeadRAZZ, I am currently staying with my parents for the holidays (and don't know when I will be back). So I am afraid that when I return to my appartment I won't be able to send the nomination ballot back (or however I nominate). Could you tell me what the deadline is for picking the nominations. I mean, till what date can I send in my nominations?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: If you are already a Voting Member, you may vote by e-Ballot, If you are not yet a Voting Member, here's the LINK to become one. The voting deadline for 31st Annual RAZZIE Nominations is 11:59pm/PST on Saturday, January 15. The formal nominations will be announced on Monday, January 24...  

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2010 at 1:42pm
I can't believe I forgot to ask! HeadRAZZ, are there going to be categories for the worst movies and actors of the Razzies's first 30 years? I don't know if there should be, since last year we had awards for the Worst of the Decade.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: You kind of answered your own question  there -- Last Spring's Worst Picture, Worst Actor and Worst Actress of the Decade dis-honors dealt with what you were requesting. Here's a LINK to see what "won" each of those RAZZIES® (you will need to SCROLL DOWN the page to see the Worst of the Decade "winners")...  

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2010 at 8:44am
Again, you could instead debate which movies shouldn't have won Oscars in a thread within this Forum...  

Originally posted by Dreyfuss

May I propose a new category: The Razzie for "Worst Oscar Winners"? 
Dreyfuss View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dreyfuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2010 at 7:47am
May I propose a new category: The Razzie for "Worst Oscar Winners"? 

Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2010 at 6:10pm
Dude, that's the way to do it!  Clap

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

So maybe if the Razzies get televised, to counterpoint, we should go after Betty White and Abe Vigoda as hosts?? Big smile  
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 7:08pm
Yes! Get that meaty, untapped, ages 50-80 market!  

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

So maybe if the Razzies get televised, to counterpoint, we should go after Betty White and Abe Vigoda as hosts?? Big smile  
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 5:59pm
I know Betty White starred in You Again, a movie I've suggested for Worst Ensemble Cast. But there's nothing to nominate Abe Vigoda for.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 3:47pm

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 2:25pm
Wow, they really are going for the young crowd this year. Oh, and Franco can still get a nod for "127 Hours". There's no rule that says you can't host the Oscars and be up for winning one as well.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 14>