Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > TRAILER TRASH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TRAILER TRASH...2014 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRAILER TRASH...2014 Edition
    Posted: February 19 2014 at 6:50am
How and why do you think it is contrived?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2014 at 4:42pm
It was only a matter of time before Chile got caught in the found footage craze. But they took it to another level. (09) (that's the prefix for cell phone numbers here) is the first movie in history to be filmed 100% with cell phones... or so they claim. Do you think that's true just by watching the trailer?

It's not subtitled, but nobody is meant to pay attention to the dialogue anyway. All you need to know is what the title cards say:
1) "In January 2012, three friends got together for a college assignment in a beach house".
2) "The register of what happened that day was recorded in their phones, but we didn't get the authorization to show it publically...".
3) "... until now".
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2014 at 8:40am
Oiram, i mainly have a problem with the jokes in the trailer (which in my opinion aren't landing) and the way the main character seems to be written (he seems a bit like the slightly obnoxious hero hollywood has used do many times before in movies).... i could be completely wrong (and probably am) but the trailer isn't making me excited for the film and i will probably give it a pass....
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2014 at 9:01am
Okay, I understand.

Its not like I am saying I don't have any skepticism myself. I do want this to be good, though.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2014 at 11:32am
New Godzilla trailer.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2014 at 11:45am
Paddington teaser:

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2014 at 5:52pm
New Transformers Bore trailer:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 8:15am
Those shots with the ship over the city... It looks way too similar to the previous movie.
Originally posted by oiram

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 4:33pm
Why is Cameron Diaz just spouting out pop culture references?:

jesse685 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse685 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 4:47pm

At least one redeemable thing in the trailer was that Pagani Huayra at around 40 seconds.
"If you can't make it good, make it 3D!" Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
F**k Yeah/WTF Were They Thinking Awards Results Live-Tweet @jesse685
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2014 at 5:39pm
To clarify that this version takes place in modern day... as if it wasn't clear enough.

Why is Cameron Diaz just spouting out pop culture references?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 8:11pm
Trailer for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For:

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2014 at 3:30pm
Trailer for Deliver Us From Evil:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2014 at 10:37am
My thoughts on the trailer (skip to 06:10):

Trailer for Tammy:
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2014 at 6:21pm
Trailer for Get On Up:

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2014 at 3:58am
Trailer for The Maze Runner:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>