Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > TRAILER TRASH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

TRAILER TRASH...2014 Edition

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRAILER TRASH...2014 Edition
    Posted: March 27 2014 at 8:46am
Sweet zombie Jesus that looks bad.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2014 at 12:28pm
I'm not a die hard fan or anything, but even I know it's a bad idea to have the characters remove their masks. If they must do it, at least don't show it in the trailer!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2014 at 10:57am
Trailer for Sex Tape.

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2014 at 3:16pm
Lucy trailer:

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2014 at 7:39pm
New Blended trailer:

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2014 at 10:07pm
Jesus, my eyes!!! What the f*ck happened to Adam Sandler?
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2014 at 5:28am
I have a few questions myself, like:

What little girl knows of The Walking Dead?

Why is Shaquille O'Neal now a regular in Sandler's movies?

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2014 at 8:45am
Are you implying Sandler was once funny? Well... yeah, he kinda was.

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

It's one of the most watched TV shows. Now, whether a little girl would watch it is a different issue.

Originally posted by oiram

What little girl knows of The Walking Dead?

I don't know about the TV show you used to watch, but that trailer looks cheesy as Hell!

Originally posted by Vheid

While surfing the internet I came across the trailer for this awfully movie:

http://www.theguardian.com/film/video/2014/feb/04/postman-pat-the-movie-watch-the-trailer-video 

I assume that most of you are not familiar with the show... but it was a Brittish children show of a puppet show about a mailman working in a typical English village, and I like many european children who where toddlers in the 1980s/1990s watched it in my early childhood... so it really annoys me when something so sweet an harmless gets a movie filled with pop culture references (the entire X-Factor parody) and violence (Evil robots taking over the world) and what the he'll was wrong with the original stop-motion animation? If this gets a U.S.-release I will create a forum for it...

Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2014 at 10:09am
While surfing the internet I came across the trailer for this awful-lookin movie: LINK... 

I assume that most of you are not familiar with the show... but it was a British children's puppet show about a mailman working in a typical English village. I, like many European children who where toddlers in the 1980s/1990s, watched it in my early childhood... so it really annoys me when something so sweet an harmless becomes a movie filled with pop culture references (the entire X-Factor parody) and violence (Evil robots taking over the world). And what the Hell was wrong with the original stop-motion animation? If this gets a U.S.-release I want to create a Member-Started Forum for it... 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2014 at 12:11pm
New teaser for EXPENDABLES 3, which is really nothing more than a roll call/list of the cast:...

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:07am
Gone Girl Trailer:

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:47am
David Fincher's one of the greatest directors ever, so I'm seeing this one.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 11:24am
UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: Here's a recent HD trailer for what could be a "Surprise Contender," Johnny Depp in TRANSCENDENCE. 

And here's an R.T. LINK to check out how its numbers are doing (it was at 23% when I posted this)... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789