Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > SANTA CLAUSE 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Turd Entry in a Not Berry Funny Series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turd Entry in a Not Berry Funny Series
    Posted: January 25 2007 at 4:09pm
I know that Tim Allen and Martin Short did a film together before, and it was also distributed by Disney, that was Jungle 2 Jungle, which was a bad film, but it never did get any Razzie noms, and I think Jungle 2 Jungle should have gotten maybe a couple Razzie noms. But put that aside. Now, in their second film together, both have been nominated twice, both in this same film. However, Tim Allen is also nominated for The Shaggy Dog and Zoom in the Worst Actor category while martin Short has been nominated for Worst Supporting Actor. And now both Allen and Short have been nominated for Worst Screen Couple.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2007 at 5:38am
Short has really jumped off the cliff himself in recent years; of the surviving members of the SNL/SCTV generation, I consider only Eugene Levy to have fallen further than Short, who's not even a shadow of what he once was.  Was his recent (and much maligned) Jiminy Glick film eligible for a Razzie, since from many accounts it at least deserved a nomination... 
Elf Number 1 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Elf Number 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 8:11am
Tim Allen deserves this Razzie nom. He was horrible in all 3 movies in 2006. Martin Short wasn't anywhere that good in this movie. Poor Spencer Breslin. He ends up doing these lousy dumb kids movies while his sister, Abligail, has gotten a ton of phrase in Little Miss Sunshine.
Mamby View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2007 at 8:28am
Tim Allen has fallen frequently since his TV show, Home Improvement, went off the air. Never getting a Razzie nom in his career, he finally gets his first nom this year.
Happy Jack View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Happy Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2007 at 5:02pm
I enjoyed the first Santa Clause movie. I was pretty disappointed with The Santa Clause 2. This one was really disappointing; it's my pick as the worst of The Santa Clause trilogy.
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Elf Number 1

Poor Spencer Breslin. He ends up doing these lousy dumb kids movies while his sister, Abligail, has gotten a ton of phrase in Little Miss Sunshine.

Abligail has now reveived an Oscar nomination for that movie. I can imagine how pissed off Spencer was when he heard that! 
A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
Tippie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tippie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2007 at 7:46am

What a really bad film. I just was really disappointed with this film. This was one of the worst films of the year.

tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 3:35am
I read on Imbd that Tim Allen got paid $12,000,000 for Joe Somebody which was okay Movie, so if that what he being paid per film then I guess he would have gotten estimated $36,000,000 guess can't blame him to much for Three Films $12,000,000 a Picture alot of money to turn down.
Simone View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Simone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:35am
What's wrong with Hollywod? Why do they always make movies and end up ruining the Christmas season, with a lot of other bad Christmas films, inluding Deck the Halls?
Q View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2007 at 8:44am
Tim Allen has gone down the wire since the Home Improvement series went off the air. But of course, Martin Short has also gown down the hill as well. And yes, one of the last good films I've seen with Short are the Father of the Bride films, alongside with Steve Martin, who is also going downhill as well, with the Cheaper By the Dozen movies, and The Pink Panther, as well as some other bad movies he's done in the past.
Mamby View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mamby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2007 at 11:14am
Speaking of Deck the Halls, why the hell didn't Christmas with the Kranks get an Razzie noms? It was like one of the Worst Film ever made in 2004. It should have gotten some Razzie noms.
tomsmo View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2007 at 11:25am
I don't know why Christmas with the Kranks was not razzied my be it did not make The Ballot not sure.
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2007 at 12:31pm
Because Kranks was beaten out for worst picture by an even worse Christmas movie that year: Surviving Christmas And believe me, Ben Affleck was much worse than Tim Allen.
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 3:27am
Well, at least now Allen has a third Toy Story film to look forward to...and he'd better, because right now Buzz is all he has left. 
dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 3:03pm
I only went to this movie because Ann-Margret was in it. THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone actually tell me how and WHY she even got into this piece of crap?
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 12:11pm
This just in: Santa Clause 3 is going to be released on DVD on November 20, I mean, they usually release these Christmas or Holiday movies around Thanksgiving time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>