Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > SANTA CLAUSE 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Turd Entry in a Not Berry Funny Series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turd Entry in a Not Berry Funny Series
    Posted: September 09 2007 at 6:59am
This was Peter Boyle's last movie.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2007 at 3:16pm
And now FRED CLAUS, in which will be coming out next month, will be another example of a lousy Christmas movie.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 8:39am
This movie isn't bad.The problem is that the first one was PG for a reason:It can be enjoyed by children and adults.Then second one turned G(kids only),but was O.K.'cuz some adults could still enjoy it.But this one is kids only.That's not good.It's suppose to be a family movie.There's nothin'wron'with havin'cheesy moments,but there's a line(yes,I mean the magic hugs).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:18pm
No, sorry, it was a BAD movie. The first movie of the series was good, everything else after that was all about making a quick buck off of it. We've already discussed that family movies shouldn't get passes for being bad just because they are family movies and their target audience are kids. That's not an excuse. I just watched the movie "Coraline". It's a family movie, but it's smart and it's a quality movie. So let's not be pulling this "it's a family movie" card, because that's no excuse.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:44pm
Actually,you misinterpreted me.Children movies are for kids only(like this).Family movies are for kids and adults(like the first one and CORALINE).
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Vits

Actually,you misinterpreted me.Children movies are for kids only(like this).Family movies are for kids and adults(like the first one and CORALINE).
And as I stated before, adults do have to pay for the kids and sit with them as they watch the movie. Hollywood should at least try to make a good movie, even if the audience is young. Check the 30th Anniversary Nods thread, there's a nice essay post about how kids are not as dumb as the product that Hollywood makes for them.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 4:15pm

Agree.No more children movies,and more family movies!

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2014 at 4:01pm
I've just re-watched the trilogy. I give them an 8, 6 and 4/10.
Originally posted by Vits

This movie isn't bad.The problem is that the first one was PG for a reason:It can be enjoyed by children and adults.Then second one turned G(kids only),but was O.K.'cuz some adults could still enjoy it.But this one is kids only.That's not good.It's suppose to be a family movie.There's nothin'wron'with havin'cheesy moments,but there's a line(yes,I mean the magic hugs).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123