Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > SANTA CLAUSE 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Turd Entry in a Not Berry Funny Series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turd Entry in a Not Berry Funny Series
    Posted: October 29 2006 at 6:56am

TALK ABOUT BEATING A DEAD REINDEER, HERE COMES #3 in the SANTA CLAUSE  SERIES ...AND WE THOUGHT #2 WAS TIRESOME!

SANTA: "Can't you just smell the RAZZberries in the air...??"

JACK: "Oh, sorry...That was me. One too many oatmeal cookies..."

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 7:08am

I have just one question: WHY is Tim Allen still working?!? Although I can understand the monetary reasons for making a third SANTA CLAUSE movie (the other two made sleigh-loads of money) all other motivations escape me.  Allen hasn't made a successful or funny movie in YEARS!

Throw in Martin Short (who looks absolutely hideous in the trailer and TV ads) and I can guarantee that, even as a Razzie member, I will never pay to see this movie!! 

Everything SUX!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 1:49pm

It's become quite obvious that Hollywood has finally decided to drive a stake through the heart of the Christmas movie genre. Consider: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Surviving Christmas, The Santa Claus 2, Bad Santa and The Santa Claus 3 (soon to be retitled Worse Santa ) can there be any doubt?

Tim Allen appears to be a shoe in for at least a Worst Actor nomination this year, with two howlers to his credit...

Response from Head RAZZberry: Actually, Allen has THREE titles eligible for Worst Actor: This, SHAGGY DOG, and ZOOM...

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2006 at 2:27pm
What's next???

Santa Clause 4: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians???
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2006 at 5:49am
This movie looks to be scarier than See No Evil...

Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 7:44am

Please tell me this "movie" has a happy ending...where Martin Short kills Tim Allen.

PLEASE!!!!!!

GIVE KIRK CAMERON THE RAZZING HE DESERVES!!!!!!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 1:43pm

Make that a murder-suicide and I'll be happy. And oh, yes, btw, Razz, I forgot about Zoom. You had to go and remind me.... 

Originally posted by JoeBacon

Please tell me this "movie" has a happy ending...where Martin Short kills Tim Allen.

PLEASE!!!!!!

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2006 at 2:20pm
I DIDN'T forget ZOOM

And I see once again Spencer Breslin Zoomed into another Bad Tim Allen
Movie.

Atl east Seinfeld knew when to toss his chips in and quit.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2006 at 12:50pm
Head Razz...if you could get to my tombtone tribute for this movie...would it be possible to get it in both forums???
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2006 at 11:10am

Razzilla -- For now, we'll have to be satisfied with this one, also from our CELEBRITY TOMBSTONES postings:

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2006 at 4:50pm

I know Tim Allen is still making movies. He has one in post-production, set to come out in 2007, called WILD HOGS, also starring John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and Marisa Tomei. So it looks like Tim may be up again next year for Razzies...

Response from Head RAZZberry: Allen also has IN THE PINK listed on The IMDb as being in "pre-production," co-starring Cher, Bette Midler ...and 2-time RAZZIE "Winner" Britney Spears. So I'd have to say, yes, it certainly does look like he may be back in 2007..

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2006 at 5:36am
Yeah, that's true, that's only when they begin filming. As for the B.O. no. for SC3, making $19.5 Million and couldn't surpass Borat, but no surprisement. SC1 (1994) made only $19.3 Million in its first week, but managed to make over $144 Million at the B.O. and SC2 (2002) made more than 1 and 3 in its first week, $29 Million, but reached only to over $139 Million at the B.O. I found those results at Box Office Mojo no doubt about that.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
ArtGirl138 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ArtGirl138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2006 at 10:02am

Originally posted by Razzilla

What's next???

Santa Clause 4: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians???

Oh, dear God, that concept alone makes the ORIGINAL Santa Claus Conquers the Martians sound like It's a Wonderful Life! When will anyone make a decent Christmas movie again?

Self-Proclaimed Cartoon Geek
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2006 at 5:36pm
Wait till you see my idea for that remake...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2006 at 1:59am

Head RAZZ, what about DECK THE HALLS, which stars Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick? That film looks pretty bad and may end up being a Razzie contender for this year. It may end up being as bad (or worse) than this film.

Response from Head RAZZberry: From the TV ads, DECK THE HALLS almost looks like a remake of the execrable CHRISTMAS WITH THE CRANKS (which starred Tim Allen!). Not to worry, though, DECK has not passed under our radar: Opening for Thanksgiving weekend, it's been pre-selected as our Worst New Movie of the Weak for November 22...

wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 2:43am
What they now seem to have forgotten is that the first Santa Clause movie worked because they adhered to one of Walt Disney's favorite theories: That a fantasy film should have some semblance of reality. Hence, it was fairly believable that this could be how Santa might have operated.  Unfortunately, the sequels, as all too often happens, fell into  absurd territory. Seeing the Easter Bunny in the trailer was all I needed to know about where they were going with this one... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>