Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS > A-TEAM, THE MOVIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uggh.... An A-TEAM movie?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uggh.... An A-TEAM movie?!?
    Posted: July 02 2010 at 9:12am
I liked Knight and Day  more than this film.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 11:02am
Originally posted by moviewizguy

I liked Knight and Day  more than this film.
Believe it or not, I agree with you. "Knight & Day", although far from being a great movie, was fun and exciting to watch. I wish more action-comedies were like it, because you got both of what you were paying to see: action AND comedy.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 4:08am
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Small Wonder: The Movie.... A Michael Bay Production! With Stephen "Mummyguy" Sommers handling the directing. Truly it would be a small wonder, if the movie actually made any money.

Also, I think that Punky Brewster was replaced by someone else, because there is NO WAY that the actress claiming to have been Punky actually WAS Punky.... Just no way. The two can't be the same person. Not possible.

ha ha ha well i ll also like to go with your words that if the movie make any money, it would be a great wonder
krios03grad View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote krios03grad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2011 at 11:34pm
I would nominate this movie for a Razzie for worst casting in a movie! The actors don't resemble any of the original characters in the T.V. show!!! Here is a better line-up!Sleepy

John "Hannibal" Smith- Mel Gibson
Howling "Mad" Murdock- Jim Carrey
Templeton "Faceman" Peck- Leonardo Di Caprio
B.A. Baracus- Don't care! Just pick a more famous one who is just as famous as Mr.T!Ouch

They also needed a bigger storyline in the Dramatic sequences! Where in the hell was Colonel Decker in this movie and a Colonel Stockwell? I guess they should of left this one in the bag! that is why I nominate this particular movie for a Razzie for worst casting in a movie!! A very disappointing cast indeed!!Dead
Confused
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 2:25pm
Wow, that's re-casted list of actors is just the biggest clusterf*** I have ever seen. That would never work. First off, Mel Gibson's career is pretty much dead. Second, Carrey is WAY TOO animated, even for that role. Third, Di Caprio was too busy being in GOOD movies to bother with this one. Lastly, Rampage Jackson not only LOOKS like Mr. T, but he is also quite famous for his UFC background, sorry if he's not famous enough in your eyes, but he fits the role.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
kurczak View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kurczak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 10:23pm
I thought that the movie was OK. Nothing special but it was good. But then again, the A-team series is hard to beat.
ninaqueen View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninaqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2011 at 7:39am
I saw the movie and I guess it was ok . I am a big fan of the 80s series and it's just hard to compare the movie with it because the series was great. It was one of my favorite TV series as a child.   
I came across calculator online.This is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to do some calculations without any hand held calculator available.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234