Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > BLOODRAYNE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uwe Boll is B-A-A-A-A-C-K!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uwe Boll is B-A-A-A-A-C-K!
    Posted: December 19 2005 at 3:41am

Like an apparent majority of Post-ers on this Forum, we think Hopelessly Talent-Free Horror-Meister Uwe Boll is Europe's answer to Michael Bay -- He couldn't make a good movie with an Oscar caliber screenplay. And BLOODRAYNE continues Boll's Lifelong Losing Streak...

Enough from us, though, here's where YOU get to express yourselves  

For Additional Info on this title (Reviews, Box Office Grosses, Official Site, Cast & Credits, etc.) CLICK HERE

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
BooBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BooBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2005 at 11:25am

Who, and I mean WHO keeps allowing Uwe Boll to make movies?!? Much less, movies based on video games!?!?

This man must be stopped!

Mr. Boll, you'd better dust of your shelf, because I predict a Worst Director Razzie for ALONE IN THE DARK, in your future! (And more than likely, another at the 27th Razzies for BLOODRAYNE!)

-BooBerry

JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 4:27pm
You got to admit that Uwe IS the BOLL WEEVIL of directors!!!!!!!!!!!!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 11:53am
So will Bloodrayne or Underworld: Evolution (aka Underworld 2) be 2005's Worst Vampire Movie? Looks like it'll be a close race to me...
Guests View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2005 at 12:30pm
Hey, the reason why he's making movies is because there's a German tax loophole. So no matter how many movies he's making, and disappointing  the box office receipts become, no one loses money. But, check this, there's a chance that loophole will be fixed, and Uwe Boll won't have anything to back up. So, maybe no more bad movies. We hope.

For "Underworld 2," it's a much better movie. It ain't brain candy,  but it probably has better actors and a script to back it up. We'll see, though. "Underworld 1" wasn't a bad movie itself.
BooBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BooBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2006 at 7:14am

Whoa! I Just checked out the IMDb page for BLOODRAYNE, and it's ALREADY listed on the Bottom 100  list. (The day before it opens no-less!) It's currently [Jan 5, 2006] sitting at #48.

-BooBerry

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by BooBerry

Whoa! I Just checked out the IMDb page for BLOODRAYNE, and it's ALREADY listed on the Bottom 100  list. (The day before it opens no-less!) It's currently [Jan 5, 2006] sitting at #48.

-BooBerry

At this writing...it's at #19 and rising fast...
dead rabbit View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote dead rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 5:33pm

Wanna sign a PETITION asking that Uwe Boll be barred from ever again making a lousy movie based on a video game? Here's a LINK to sign up and end his tyranny!

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2006 at 5:38am
Are you sure Uwe Boll isn't directly linked with Al Qaeda???

Come to think of it...those movies would make even them squirm...
Lemonhead View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Lemonhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2006 at 3:42pm

Here's a LINK to a video interview between  Uwe (Toilet) Boll, Chris Carle (One of them IGN bias) and Jessica "I licked a PSP" Chobot.

Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 4:29am
Call me naive, but I just watched the trailer for Dungeon Siege, and I have a feeling that it will be the best of Uwe Boll's films ( That's like being shot is the best way to die). Ray Liotta doesn't speak with an accent and actually looks like he's making an effort ( IE not drunk or unwilling to be in the movie). Maybe this movie will actually have redeeming qualities.
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:49am
YES!  Now THIS is a bad movie.  Good to see you guys can get the obvious ones right.
Jigsaw View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jigsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2006 at 4:47am
Why do the go on to allow him to make movies? I mean, from House of the dead to Alone in the dark he's shown us how everyone can make a movie! I'm wondering why Ben Kingsley accepted to act for Boll.
rewop777 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote rewop777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 9:06am
Highlight of the movie was that we got to see Ms. Loken in the nude. Thought i have to say, if you are FINALLY going to do a nude, you might want to do it for artistic reason in a HALF WATCHABLE movie, not just because in a sh*tty movie. I still dont get that scene at all, maybe it was the onlyl way to get people in the movie theater. Speaking of which I think that was the same idea they had with Underworld 2
Raspberry_Pie View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Raspberry_Pie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 3:49am
Most of Uwe Boll's movies are rubbish (no offence meant to him), maybe he should just quit and do something else. These movies just failed with him, but all the blame can't be placed on him, it has to be shared out between all the cast and crew. I must say however, he should get a razzie for his directing.
Hollywood: Crap Movies-R-Us
thorshammer View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote thorshammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 8:20am
They should have that BE the Razzie award.  Rename it the Uwe Boll award for worst directing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>