Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > BLOODRAYNE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Uwe Boll is B-A-A-A-A-C-K!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uwe Boll is B-A-A-A-A-C-K!
    Posted: August 24 2006 at 4:40am

This movie sucked so badly I couldn't sit through more than 23 minutes of it on DVD. It was so boring, in fact, that I ended up watching a DVD bonus interview with director Uwe Boll instead. Boll kept insisting that his movies "don't stink," and that Internet trashing of them is some kind of phenomenon related to his being German.

I got news for ya, Uwe -- Your movies do stink, and your being German AIN'T the reason why!!

MRDERRICK View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote MRDERRICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2006 at 11:11am

I hate to say this, but it Looks like DOA: DEAD OR ALIVE is going to beat out BLOODRAYNE as "WORST VIDEO GAME MOVIE ADAPTATIONS" if you don't believe  me, read Reviews from overseas!!

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2006 at 6:23pm

I certainly hope Uwe Boll will be nominated for worst director once again.

However, I also hope Uwe Boll will be nominated in the Most Tiresome Tabloid Targets for his stupid publicity stunt where he fought four movie critics in the boxing ring.  Never mind that he forgot to tell them that he knew how to box.  Never mind that he made damn sure everyone would now know him as the director the critics always pan.  Never mind that being able to box has nothing to do with being able to direct, and no one proves this better than Uwe Boll.

And he's purportedly going to use clips from this stunt in a future from-video-game-to-travesty, Postal.

He'll have competition from Mel and Tom this year, but he deserves to be nominated in the Tiresome Tabloid Target category.

Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2006 at 5:33am
I hate to inform you this, but

"Bloodrayne II: Deliverance" is coming...

Read article here:
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=13028
PopcornAvenger View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote PopcornAvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2006 at 2:33pm

I haven't seen it, don't plan to. . . .

Surely, it wasn't worse than Ultraviolet? Even as a rental, I was tempted to frisbee that right out the window . It inhabited my DVD player for even less time - a record-breaking low of 10 minutes.  

Originally posted by JoBloMovieGoer

This movie sucked so badly I couldn't sit through more than 23 minutes of it on DVD. It was so boring, in fact, that I ended up watching a DVD bonus interview with director Uwe Boll instead. Boll kept insisting that his movies "don't stink," and that Internet trashing of them is some kind of phenomenon related to his being German.

I got news for ya, Uwe -- Your movies do stink, and your being German AIN'T the reason why!!

wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2006 at 5:17am
I laughed so hard when I heard Boll's defense of Bloodrayne:  "Just because 2,000 people online say it's bad doesn't make it terrible."  Um, if 2,000 people were to tell me my film didn't look good, I would take it back to the editing room A.S.A.P., because that many people are rarely wrong. 
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2006 at 2:26am
I will say though, if Ben Kingsley is on the Razzie ballot for Bloodrayne, everyone who's seen it that I know told me that he shouldn't be on for Lucky Number Slevin, I heard he was very good in that film. I think Sir Ben makes a good gangster, he was awesome in Sexy Beast, and very good in Bugsy. And with his recent Emmy nomination for Mrs. Harris, Ben's quickly becoming a member of the "Hit or Miss" club.
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2006 at 9:24am
Just watched Lucky Number Slevin, everyone in it was good. I hope that there's a sequel with Bruce Willis' character. He's having a pretty good comeback, he was good in both Lucky Number Slevin and Sin City.
whennow View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote whennow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2006 at 9:31am
Michelle Rodriguez should be nominated for worst actress. She's laughable.
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2006 at 5:39am

I have a huge feeling that Bloodrayne will be one of the top five worst picture nominees and a small feeling that it will win the award itself.

I think it deserves these nominations:

Worst Picture

Worst Director- Uwe Boll

Worst Screenplay-Guinevere Turner

Worst Actress-Kristanna Loken

Worst Supporting Actor- Ben Kingsley

Worst Supporting Actor- Meat Loaf

Worst Supporting Actress-Michelle Rodriguez

Response from Head RAZZberry: Good call, jb razz -- Except for Meat Loaf, our 27th Annual RAZZIE Nominating Ballot, which went out last night (12/28) lists BLOODRAYNE for every "achievement" you cited above. It is also listed in our Worst Screen Couple category, for "Any Two Characters, Living, Dead or Undead." You'll find out which dis-honors it's in the running for when we announce this year's nominees on Monday, January 22...

bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2007 at 3:17am
Head RAZZ, you know what's next for Uwe Boll? There's this film called In the Name if the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, and starring in that film are Jason Statham, John Rhys-Davies, Ray Liotta, Matthew Lillard, Burt Reynolds, Ron Perlman, and 2006 Worst Actress Razzie nominee Kristanna Loken. We may spot this one for 2007's Razzie ballot for sure. Also, Uwe Boll has a couple films set for 2007 as well. They are Seed and Postal. Think about it. Think about it.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 3:02am
My thoughts are that I hope Uwe Boll wins the Worst Director Razzie, after losing that award last year to the ex-husband to Jenny McCarthy, John Aster, who won that award for Dirty Love, which, of course, was pretty bad.
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 2:25am
"In the Name of the King"is going to be released in theaters this August. It is rumoured that "BloodRayne II" and Alone in the Dark II"will go straight-to-video, and "Seed" and "Postal"'s release dates will hopefully be announced soon.

And I would like to see three of the five I listed.
Cardinal Cipria View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cardinal Cipria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2007 at 12:09am

‘BloodRayne’ is an action-packed film that stars an incredible all star cast. I bought the DVD from planetonline.com. While navigating through Planetoline.com, I found that DVDs are available on this site at much lower prices than other sites. It has good shopping stores.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:37am
I remember laughing at the description when I rented this turd!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2007 at 5:50am
Is it me, or does Uwe kinda look like "Nacho Libre" in the critic fight videos?
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12