Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > VALKYRIE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

VALKYRIE Re-Re-Set for X-MAS 2008...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: VALKYRIE Re-Re-Set for X-MAS 2008...
    Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:08am

It was announced April 8 that the release of the long-awaited, Berry RAZZable-Looking VALKYRIE will now be in February, 2009, instead of summer, 2008 (LINK). And we all know what it means when a movie's release date keeps getting put off...can you smell the scent of RAZZberries in the air, too??

Thanks to Tomsmobr for bringing this info to our attention! 

UP-DATE: In mid-August, 2008, UA suddenly re-re-scheduled this for release during Christmas week of this year, supposedly to stir up "Awards Buzz." Whether they were expecting to get Buzz from Those Little Gold Naked Man gize, or from US, wasn't immediately clear.

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
WaterBoySucks View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaterBoySucks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 4:19am

I actually don't think this one is gonna be a Razzie contender (definitely not an Oscar contender either

Since its release date is pushed back I'm gonna go on record and say it is gonna be mildly watchable...maybe they are reworking the title cause Valkyrie stinks for a drama title  geez if you can't get the title right

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 3:20pm
A February release? HOOOO BOY! That is the tall-tale sign of a bad, and Razzie worthy, movie.
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 3:45am
It's back on track for a December 26, 2008 opening!
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 1:48pm

The day after Christmas?  Only two types of movies open the day after Christmas.  Either they hope it will get an Oscar nomination, or they know it's a dud.

I can't believe this movie is an Oscar baiter.

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2008 at 7:21pm
Well, if that L.A. Times article is any indication, we now have two Oscar baiters this year, Valkyrie and The Other Bolyen Girl.  Will we have enough bad Oscar baiters to have a "Worst Excuse for an Oscar Baiter" category this year?  I don't know that there's ever been a year with a dozen bad Oscar baiters.  We could only hope.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2008 at 12:41pm
Anytime I see a picture of Tom Cruise in his "Valkyrie" attire, I can only see him saying "Boris! Natasha! Have you finally killed Moose and Squirel?!" And UA thinks the Oscars are going to take it seriously.
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2008 at 9:19am
I'm sort of worried that this will be Bryan Singer's first true bomb
Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
 Post Reply Post Reply