Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > DISCUSSION on I WANT MY TEN BUCKS BACK Poll & Contest
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Want Yer 10 Bucks Back? VOTE & Join Our Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Want Yer 10 Bucks Back? VOTE & Join Our Discussion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want Yer 10 Bucks Back? VOTE & Join Our Discussion
    Posted: January 30 2014 at 8:19am
WE'VE JUST ADDED a NEW WRINKLE to THIS YEAR's 34th ANNUAL RAZZIES: AS PART of OUR INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN, WE'RE CONDUCTING a COMBO POLL and CONTEST to NAME the 2013 MOVIE for WHICH OUR DONORS WOULD MOST LIKE to GET THEIR TEN BUCKS BACK.

HERE's the LINK to DONATE $1 and VOTE (YOU'RE ALLOWED to DONATE and VOTE as MANY TIMES as YOU WISH)...  

ONCE the POLL CLOSES, WE'LL PICK a WINNER, WHO WILL GET to NAME THEIR CHOICE as 2013's BIGGEST CINEMATIC WASTE of TIME and MONEY. OUR CONTEST WINNER WILL HAVE THEIR NAME INCLUDED in ALL of OUR PRESS MATERIALS, BE MENTIONED by NAME WHEN WE UNVEIL OUR "WINNERS" on MARCH 1st and GET a CHECK from US for...TEN WHOLE BUCKS(WOO-HOO!)...  

BELOW IS WHERE to SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS on WHY YOU VOTED the WAY YOU DID. 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2014 at 9:41am
What's the difference between this and Worst Picture?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: In the case of the "I Want My Ten Bucks Back!" Award, the eventual "winning" film will be chosen by one lucky individual (rather than our 750+ current Voting Members). The winner's name (and possibly likeness) will then be slathered all over our press materials and cetera. Also, as should be clear from the posting above, the individual who wins will receive a check from us, in essence "refunding" them the 10 bucks they wasted seeing a RAZZIE® Caliber Movie... 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2014 at 4:46pm

What if they paid more than 10 bucks? Or less?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I think you're being a bit too literal here...It's intended to be a joke, and "ten bucks" (at least here in the U.S.) is a pretty good ballpark guess as to what a first-run movie ticket costs these days... 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2014 at 7:42am
No, of course. I know you're using the number 10 because it sounds better for the poll title. I just wanna know if you'll give 10 bucks to the winner or you'll give him the amount he paid for. Is there a way you can know that?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: It's a "symbolic refund" -- The winner will get 10 BUCKS whether they paid 99-cents or $27.00... 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2014 at 11:01am
Sweet deal, dude!
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2014 at 10:39pm
Hey Headrazz, if we do this contest again next year I would like my $10.00 back for Winter's Tale
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2014 at 4:47pm
Head Razz, if you do this next year, I may request a DOUBLE refund for Hercules and I, Frankenstein!
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
Bjoyfullady View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bjoyfullady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2014 at 7:23pm
I know it's early but I'm sure I'll need my money back for Maleficent!  
 Post Reply Post Reply